Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker2023
I use copper wire sometimes to make crystal jewellery, this does no harm to the crystals so long as there is not too much electro magnetic smog around. I am not sure how the new frequencies for mobile phones will effect them with the copper wire, i have an emf reader so i will have to test that at some point soon.
That would be interesting indeed! With all this 5G whizzing around...

BTW... sound is not for recharging per say. It is to make crystals happy and exude a stronger energy. People that are clairaudient can hear crystals themselves sing!! So crystals react strongly to sound, but it should be harmonic of course, not AC/DC, hihi. But a good singing bowl and most certainly tuning forks would be grand!
Old 11-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Guide

Zincite for energy. Yesterday I had to walk a long distance because the busses didn't go. I'm still knackered.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

Recently I have been handing out crystals where I work. While I do not run any sort of business nor is that permitted where I work, I can donate to others freely. Recently it has been Chakra Bracelets with Lava Stone for oils. Its so nice to see so many wearing then and saying they help.

The other item I did up was for "Addiction" to a co worker dealing with recovery from this matter. I did up a stone bowl of stones. While I looked up the one's used most often for addiction I too did not feel called to all of them and went from there in what she needed most.

The next one is for sleep/anxiety.

Lynn
Old 13-02-2023, 09:17 AM
Master

I want to get an opal but the one I like the most is
$149,995 hehe.
Old 17-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Guide

Citrine. The natural one, not the burned one. I'm noticing that natural Citrine is easier to get. Apparently they are coming from Africa mostly nowadays.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I like wearing amethyst
Old 01-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
crystal wearing

I’m going to wear amethyst & ice quarts necklace. for calming and aura cleansing
Old 28-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Currently wearing a bracelet of potentially apatite, sodalite and howlite sold as a weight loss aid. I also have a lovely amethyst pendant on.

I'm still learning so will be looking for good combination suggestions in the forums!
Old 20-06-2023, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm wearing Moldavite, It has changed my life in a positive way!
Old 20-06-2023, 11:30 PM
Ascender
Dumortierite donut 30 mm

rose quartz donut 50 mm

Yellow jade tai chi 50 mm

metal pentacle

I wonder if a donut could be considered a hag stone ~ technically it is a stone with a hole in it