Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Master
Don’t want to get married…

I want to be with my soulmate but I think the entanglement we experience is far more commitment than getting married.

I just don’t see me getting married but I do see me having children- while I want to have the best upbringing for my children- I’m not the conventional type of bloke.

If I’m with you~ making this commitment for a relationship ~ then we are already married. Without the bed of a day- maybe a commitment party or celebration but not marriage in the society- the way they view it is much more less than finding a soulmate..

The fact I’m taking time out from my tf to be with the mother of my children whom is probably more important… my tf wasn’t committed to carrying children, she reckons she couldn’t or that she was binary - she felt that there was woman whom were conversational women and then there was her self androgynous to the idea of having a baby, or that type of organs in her body… at least till she fully manifests will I understand what she means..

At least I understood her spirit. But being male I couldn’t grasp if I was then mean to be with the mother of my children.. it just fit..

What would fit??

The more I’ve lived and seeing the girls~ I understood I was androgynous in nature and also gender binary..

I just want to have a normal relationship- and as the mother of my children is important in all life’s.. explaining I don’t want marriage because I believe we are already married… in spirit, nature and earth…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-06-2023 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:16 PM
Seeker

It's completely normal to not want to get married. Marriage is a personal choice and not everyone feels that it is necessary or desirable for their life.
Old 15-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Master
I wouldn't want to get married either. The rituals surrounding it are kind of nice, at least in church, and if you are a believer. It gives a layer and a meaning to things, a special event. But at the same time it costs a lot of money, and I don't have the social life any more to make it an interesting day for others anyway. When my brother married, and years later my sister, they both invited so many people. I would feel very embarrassed by comparison..
Old 15-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Master

Oh Altair, you would not feel embarrassed. Those that matter to you would be there. All weddings are different. My son got married during Covid and strict restrictions and as a result only 5 guests were in attendance. It made it more personal and intimate. I was lucky enough to have been one of the guests even though we all had to wear masks .
But if a wedding is not for you then it's not for you.
Old 15-06-2023, 10:58 AM
Master
No, it would be an embarrassment for me. The culture here looks down upon people like me, you gotta be/stay very socially active and if you don't you are the loser. So if I would ever marry, it would look poorly and it would look bad for the woman also and I would have her become embarrassed too. I don't want others to deal with my inability to adapt to the culture I live in.
Old 15-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Guide

I'm 61 and never got married.(But I had a good time looking).
Old 15-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
No, it would be an embarrassment for me. The culture here looks down upon people like me, you gotta be/stay very socially active and if you don't you are the loser. So if I would ever marry, it would look poorly and it would look bad for the woman also and I would have her become embarrassed too. I don't want others to deal with my inability to adapt to the culture I live in.
WOW , I'm really shocked at that from a europeon nation.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I'm 61 and never got married.(But I had a good time looking).
Try before you buy LOL.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:11 PM
Guide

Why buy a book when you can join the Library.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Why buy a book when you can join the Library.
Haha....wish someone told me that before I was shackled twice