Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Ascender
God visited me in my sleep ... Hit by a buzzard ... and archangel Gabriel

Here are the notes I took during these events.

I had a very lucid dream a couple of days ago. I was in my flat, or in my grand-mother's place (it's strangely mixed), and I was looking at the walls she had built, like a horse stable.
God told me (a voice from above, with a bit of love) that I was like Oliver, I have been put in a matricial thinking and that I had no global view.
I knew it was my grandmother talking, I was rather happy for her that she was in the "union" stage, but I asked her for more details, is it my eyesight, my life?
She was surprised that I replied, said something like she saw his mother who had also the same way of thinking, and the dream ended.
Oliver was a friend from my childhood.

The following days were very bad. This had left a huge imprint on me, like "okay I'm dumb, what then?", and no will do to anything, very bad reverberation all around me, doubt, anxiety, and a mad internal chatter, so loud that I seemed to disturb everything around.

A few days after that, I went for another short cycling ride around, I had finally managed to recover a somewhat peaceful mind. On the way back, the chatter started again, and as I was on a small, unmaintained, tree-lined road in the fields, I saw a buzzard flying up to the sky on my left (a magnificent extraordinary mind picture), and in a moment of confusion where I saw myself yelling and mumbling "WHODQDFS" I was hit from behind by a second one (that I didn't see) on my skull to the right. A hidden black bird laughed.
What the hell ?

I wasn't really flying the days before, I mean, there is the pain and pleasure worlds, and equanimity (detachment from it). Similarly there is the hell and paradise worlds, and equanimity in this regard, which is basically no dreaming. I have been thrown back to a hard reality (pain and no dreaming).
A buzzard hit me, okay they are protecting their nest. A black bird laughing, coincidence, or maybe the chock.

The next day, the bird hitting me from behind, on my head, and my grandmother playing god, they had both the same imprint. Something from above just comes to hit you, and for no reason you're just left with doubts.
This is life. Let go of thoughts and chatter, dreams, no matter what they show. What was it? Nothing. Was it my grandmother? No clue. Was it about me? Probably not, I'm just one particle in a giant mess.

He, you know what? I've been hit by a buzzard! A wild one, a true one! I can still feel its legs.
Have you ever seen one from very close up?

He, you know what? Some people are playing god! Honestly ... well, I now feel very compassionate towards gods.

Anyways, this is revealing my incompatibility with the people around me now, and even more with the past and my family. To me they're all dreaming and in pain, and I shouldn't wake them up.

A couple of days after this.
I meditated deeply at a chosen time according to the moon cycle, I went very high, very very high (despite having a couple of beers before that, which is not great for concentrating).
And I saw what I thought was ... an angel. Hidden behind clouds.
It was unusual because my tinnitus stopped completely, and I was in a pure silence.
It did something, for sure. But it was more like an awe moment. Something like "awe", I did something. Okay. I'll go to bed and see what's next! Awe God!

The next day, as I was working, I recalled that a specific brain region was active during meditation. It's called the temporal region. And I read that stimulating this region creates divine experiences in experimental studies. It-makes-sense. Totally. No need to mention that I had a wonderful restful night!

I had lunch and after it, a quick meditative nap. I had a very clear image of someone having a lot of fun, linked to that brain region, with a running rhyme "Gabor c'est le plus fort" (Gabor is the strongest). Then I had a very very clear image. Gabriel.
The previous days I also had Daniel popping up randomly everywhere, and it totally makes sense, the lineage.

Gabriel! Ahah! Lots of memories, I've spent time with 2 Gabriels and they were both strong and great.
I can't find where that rhyme comes from, it's very familiar to my ears, though I can't find any reference.

Now my tinnitus is completely gone. No random thoughts coming, no memories of people telling me this and that, I'm totally in the present moment.

So, what is archangel Gabriel's message ?
Actually intuitively I would say he already animates / influences some characters on the forum, so there's nothing new.

There is no good news or prophecy. Life is what it is, just keep strong because ignorance (of how phenomena arise) creates anger, jealousy, all sorts of bad reactions that can turn this world into a nightmare.
So, keep strong, especially mentally.

Now I just hope the coming weeks will be more peaceful.
But I have met so many people into all kinds of drugs, I don't know in which world they are and in which one they want others to be ...
Old 04-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Master

I thought my experiences are odd but here I see that you too have odd experiences, no offence

An important thing, in my opinion, is to take everything with a grain of salt and not believe easily that it is what it appears to be. I just like you met my grandmother many times ( and talked with her ), she passed away some 7 years ago. In all my meetings with my grandmother about 5 ( from dozens ) were really with her and the rest were either mental constructs or scenarios created by other beings to trick me.

I would check the symbolism of the "buzzard", which is quite interesting and see try it from the perspective of your inner world and not the general explanations. What are the chances to be hit by a buzzard? Quite slim.

And the most important thing, do not take things too seriously, I used to do that a lot and caused a great deal of suffering and then i decided to just rest in awareness whenever I have a very impactful experience, it does not work always but I've made a huge progress.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I thought my experiences are odd but here I see that you too have odd experiences, no offence
lol no worries, I also find that super odd!

Quote:
and the rest were either mental constructs or scenarios created by other beings to trick me.
Who knows ... I can't tell, it could really be my grandmother setting an intention to talk to me, and that happened in the way it happened, under the constraint that other people would read that, or would want to know what happens.
If it had happened quietly I would probably not have posted anything.

Quote:
What are the chances to be hit by a buzzard?
It's indeed very small. But I like watching them, birds in general.
To me it's just that I kept watching them while my mind wasn't completely at peace.

It's also in the fields and farmers don't like when people are riding there, especially when fruits start growing (or when they spread pesticides or install water pumps or solar panels etc). So they are scared, and it's a chain reaction.

A few years ago when I traveled abroad, I was quite amused by the way some countries siloed places : there are places you can go as a tourist, don't cross this line or this line, and you have to pay for everything.
Beyond this line it belongs to xyz and it's none of your business what they do.
I see that more and more in Europe, and it will get worse because of the energy crisis, land will be more and more exploited industrially, so there will be more and more places where only machines run.

Anyways.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
and then i decided to just rest in awareness whenever I have a very impactful experience
Last thing, indeed I've heard that from monks and scholars, after enlightenment, one can choose to rest in a deep meditative state, one can choose to go (if their karma is fine with it), or ... act in the world. This is the Bodhisattva way, in the context of Buddhism, which is a useful reference frame, but not the working one where I live.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:23 PM
Master

Yes, I understand. It's interesting, so your grandma plays a very important role in your experiences? In the sense that experiences with her keep coming back. This is the way it is for me, in fact, all my spiritual experiences started just a bit of time prior to her death and after her death they exploded, at that time I was no member of this community and had little to no knowledge of these things. My humble advice, keep this connection on, it may bring you great benefits along the way.

So you are a "bird person" ( joking ). I like nature too. One of the most interesting things about nature is that it is meditative, you just have to be in the middle of the nature and you are already in a meditative state without meditating, of course in an safe area where you can breath freely. Many times while walking through the forest I heard messages and literally witnessed things appearing for a moment ( like Jesus and Marry on the Cross and other things ).

I live in Europe, in a rural area and I enjoy every bit of my peace and the fact that I can visit my family's forests ( in my country people own entire forests ).

About your last message, to me, personally, resting in awareness is extremely powerful, it's like merging back into the source and I know that you can fully give in.

I wanna share this with you, this is the second time it happens, I woke up in sleep paralysis a while ago and I was about to float out when I heard my dog barking outside my room, it was literally barking, but when I decided to float out, I could not hear a thing, like entering into another dimension of reality. This happened a few times, came back at the level of the body, float out again. How do I know it was real? At one point I woke up for a moment and it was barking and decided to go back and I floated outside my body again. So the "body" is always listening.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
so your grandma plays a very important role in your experiences?
Actually no. In all my lucid dreams, I saw her just a few times. I mostly see my father in many different reverberations or forms, my mother is usually hidden and my sister plays different roles, although I never really see her.

Quote:
So you are a "bird person" ( joking ). I like nature too.
lol yes, I easily connect with nature in all its forms. Trees, insects, birds, cats, dogs ...

Quote:
I woke up in sleep paralysis a while ago and I was about to float out when I heard my dog barking outside my room, it was literally barking ... How do I know it was real?
Yeah, I totally understand these experiences between wakefulness and sleep.
When I'm in this stage of trance or sleep paralysis, my understanding is that our perception of time is completely different.
Many times when I stayed for long periods of time in this stage, I experienced it as 1 hour while actually 3 or 4 hours had passed.
So your dog may have barked once or twice, but you experienced it at another time, like compressed after your trance.
I don't have a dog but walls speak a lot (lol). I usually hear the walls cracking a lot, I mean a huge lot, when I'm in trance. It may be nothing more than usual but it's like the brain stacks these noises in a place, and just releases them almost all at once after trance or between stages of trance.
Sometimes it was so obvious that I thought I heard the walls cracking in the past or future, as if it was completely unrelated to the moment.

So, is it real or not, what is it? I don't know, honestly. I can be anything, from past and future perceptions to pure creation from your mind.