Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 25-05-2023, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Numerology, Runes, and More: Unveiling the Ancient Language of Symbols

Greetings, seekers of ancient wisdom,

In our quest for spiritual enlightenment, we often encounter powerful tools and systems that unlock profound insights and guidance. Numerology, Runes, and other symbolic languages have captivated minds for centuries, offering glimpses into the hidden realms of knowledge. Let's gather here to delve into the depths of these ancient arts and share our personal experiences, questions, and revelations.

Numerology, the study of numbers and their mystical significance, has been used for centuries to decipher the patterns and meanings behind our lives. Have you explored numerology and its impact on your spiritual journey? How have numbers woven their way into the fabric of your existence?

Runes, an ancient Norse alphabet, carry profound symbolism and wisdom. Have you connected with the power of runes? Do they speak to your intuition, offering guidance and insights? Share your encounters and experiences with these sacred symbols.

But let's not stop there. There are numerous other systems of symbols and divination tools that have influenced spiritual seekers throughout history. Tarot cards, I Ching, astrology, and more—each with its unique language and profound teachings. Have you explored these symbolic languages? How have they shaped your understanding of yourself and the world around you?

Join me in this discussion as we explore the depths of numerology, runes, and other symbolic languages. Share your stories, ask questions, and engage in conversations about their significance and practical applications. Let's create a space where we can learn from one another and deepen our connection with these ancient wisdom traditions.

Please approach this discussion with respect and an open mind, honoring the diverse perspectives we bring. Together, let's unravel the ancient language of symbols and uncover the treasures of wisdom within.

Wishing you enlightening discoveries,

AVA
Old 03-06-2023, 05:34 PM
Knower

Just noticed this wait for a response has been saved for years.

"Etymology is the study of the origins of words."

Numerology is related to a study of numbers.

1 = A

26 = Z

More = 51

"Alphanumeric - consisting of or using both letters and numerals."

"I want to know more about Numerology"

Math = 42

"Number theory is a branch of pure mathematics devoted primarily to the study of the integers and arithmetic functions"

According to number theory a perfect number leads to the first being 6 and the second being 28

4th prime = 7
2nd prime = 3

2 x 3 = 6
4 x 7 = 28

Math = 42 when 1 = A and 26 = Z

4th prime = 7
2nd prime = 3

Perfect = 73
Number = 73

"Arithmetic is the branch of mathematics that deals with the study of numbers using various operations on them."

The power in behind the numbers is real while the glyphs used to symbolize them are fake or lies powered by Truth.

But the closer or more equal to Truth a lie is the more powerful it becomes.

Perfect = 73
Number = 73

Math = 42 when 1 = A and 26 = Z

Five = 42

Five + Five + Five = 126

4th prime that adds to 5 = 113 which is the 30th prime
5th prime that adds to 5 = 131 which is the 32nd prime
6th prime that adds to 5 = 311 which is the 64th prime

"Arithmetic is the branch of mathematics that deals with the study of numbers using various operations on them."

456+654 = 1110

1110 divided by 2 = 555

73+37 = 110

110 divided by 2 = 55

113 + 131 + 311 = 555

30 + 32 + 64 = 126

126 divided by 3 = 42

1 = A
26 = Z

42 = Five

1 + 2 + 6 = 9

Nine = 42

Five = 42
Nine = 42

"The older term for number theory is arithmetic."

"The earliest historical find of an arithmetical nature is a fragment of a table: the broken clay tablet Plimpton 322 (Larsa, Mesopotamia, ca. 1800 BC) contains a list of "Pythagorean triples"

5th Pythagorean prime = 37
9th Pythagorean prime = 73

42 + 42 = 84

Coincidence = 84

When 1 = A and 26 = Z

5 + 9 = 14

14/2 = 7

1 + 5 = 6

6/2 = 3

4th prime = 7
2nd prime = 3

The English word math did not always exist in its current form according to the recoded history of it but the power in behind did.

Google

"Number 5 denotes prosperity, justice, knowledge, and mathematical understanding"

Bing

"In numerology, the number 5 is associated with curiosity, freedom, adventure, and change"
Old 06-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Knower

Today is the only date that consists of 2 identical perfect numbers.

"6/6 1944-Commencement of Operation Overlord, the Allied invasion of Normandy, with the execution of Operation Neptune—commonly referred to as D-Day—the largest seaborne invasion in history. "

6/6

The other date that has perfect numbers is June 28 with two different perfect numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_28

6/28

"6/28 1914 – Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife Sophie are assassinated in Sarajevo; this is the casus belli of World War I."

5 years later exactly.

"6/28 1919 – The Treaty of Versailles is signed, ending the state of war between Germany and the Allies of World War I."

25 years after that is 1944

June 6

"June 6 is the 157th day of the year (158th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 208 days remain until the end of the year."

6/6

157 = 37th prime

"Coincidence of coincidences" = 208 when 1 = A and 26 = Z

66th prime = 317

3:17 = 197th minute
317 kilometers = 197 miles

197?

The first 12 primes add up to 197

12th prime = 37

19 divided by 7 = 2.71

12+37 = 49

49th prime = 227

22 divided by 7 = 3.14

The best known transcendental numbers are Pi and e.

Pi = 3.14
e = 2.71
Old 09-06-2023, 09:44 PM
Knower

Symbolism is a really fun, enlightening, and fulfilling tool for sure. I have always noticed signs in life, usually animals crossing my path. I almost exclusively rely on my own intuition for any meanings. Has always been just what I needed at the right time.

I have found that personal year numbers in numerology make more sense to me in hindsight. But personal month numbers are quite revealing along the way. My personal number for May was 7. And just wow, no words for how deep that ended up going!

I have runes but do not work with them too much. If I mess up my coffee art in the mornings, I will look at any symbols that show up in the crema to see what they say. I often create coffee art in accordance with what I feel I need most in the day. Peace sign for peace, turtle for taking things one step at a time, a book for doing research or obtaining knowledge, etc.
Old 08-07-2023, 01:25 AM
Knower

The defects contained within the systems operation in the past manifest in the future.

Lets say that from one point to the next all the concrete produced globally has a defect that due to the nature of the Universe manifests globally 30 years into the future.

The problem basically blooms or flourishes.

Correct calculations are not considered defects.

When you run a program and it does what you told it to do.

From run to end there are no apparent defects.

In nature the end of the program is connected to the start.

The start is the supply of power and the end is the demand for power.

The future is the supply of power and the past is the demand for power and where the two meet or the present is the coincidence of coincidences.

Infinity has no beginning or end.

The reverse of that point is what is called the present.

I remember this because coincidence of coincidences adds up to 208 which is the days between my birthday in the future or past depending on your perspective and another day tied to me.

I have no problem finding me because I am me.

You all have a trickier time.

6/29 is the reverse of 7/4

"June 29 is the 180th day of the year (181st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 185 days remain until the end of the year."

"July 4 is the 185th day of the year (186th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 180 days remain until the end of the year."

The zero point is.

"July 1 is the 182nd day of the year (183rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 183 days remain until the end of the year."

On leap years there is 183 and 183.

182 is what the word synchronicity adds up to.

When 1 = A and 26 = Z

Today is 7/7

7 x 7 = 49

The first 12 primes add up to 197

12th prime is 37

19 divide by 7 = 2.71 or e

My name adds up to 197

12 + 37 = 49

49th prime = 227

22 divide by 7 = 3.14

Pi
Old 27-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Seeker

the life you were born to live

Reading Dan Millman's book on numerology changed the course of my life. After understanding my life path I began living in accord with it to become much more integrated & happy. I see numerology as the sister science of astrology, together they reveal our soul blueprints.