Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-05-2023, 07:36 AM
Master
Those times for me were challenging and very confronting, but we’re teaching me to let go fully of all attachments I believed I needed to move through these times.

Trusting in the process without anything to hold onto, is part of these times. Being immersed in the unknown in this way, you learn to move step by step, integrate and trust in you and life that supports you differently to what you only know and have experienced.

It’s not easy to move in this way, when needs and desires infuse the space, all this is part of letting go. Letting yourself feel more, move deeper in yourself. Letting the mind go and dropping fully into your being.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:24 AM
Master
I look at the little positive things.
Old 08-05-2023, 06:44 PM
Master
For me, the simple answer is to find hope let go of hopelessness. Hope is not something which I search for, it is in the searching for
hope that hopelessness is fed. Lots of people attach hope to purpose, and they feel hopeless when they struggle with their
perceived purpose.

Hope is a future tense, its about the will to carry on. Living in the moment, taking life one breath at a time, gives me hope for that
moment and only that moment. Human life is a series of moments. Learning how to trust spirit within me gives me a lot of confidence
in my journey, earthly or otherwise.

Ask yourself, what does hope look like to you? Then let go of that image. Because most people chase a mental construct of what
they call “hope.” Disappointment means to miss the point which I was aiming for. Unfulfilled expectations can leave some people feeling
hopeless. Hopelessness can also lead to depression.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:15 AM
Master
The more you look for it, the less likely will you find it.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:17 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have come to define hope as being nothing but what floats in mid air and goes neither up no down. It is that place of a holding pattern or suspended animation.

Hope I find needs a foundation under it and something to build from such as a goal that is formed from an idea (that is one that really can come to pass). Too many times we "hope" for change or we "hope" the Universe steps in to help us and we are still left holding that bag of "do do" we either created or picked up along the path of life.

We have to set a foundation that starting off point, but with a plan in place to get it started and keep it going.

Waking today in total pain an agony I have the "hope" as a goal that my therapy session will ease some of the issues. Not being pain free in one go but a steady progression forwards !

Lynn