Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-05-2023, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Considering that we have both male and female polarities within, which energetically require to be balanced* (*this is in fact, a definite part of the kundalini activation process after ascent

I think that’s why these kind of expressions in the world can only teach you how to balance your own if you’re reacting to them or seeing that there is a deficit of sorts in others.

You can label energy into form and identify it as feminine or masculine energy, but I tend to think the world is and will evolve past this when authentic nature takes the lead.

The extremes often arise, to build balance or the extremes arise and people can and choose to remain there. Create through those, build awareness where they reside within the whole energetic imprint we each hold within.
Old 19-05-2023, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
On an overall basis, we may say the male aspect is more in ego or head whereas the female aspect is attuned to love or in heart. Hence daughters being more affectionate toward parents than sons (not always but mostly)..

I don't see this ''mostly'' at all. Perhaps it is cultural? You're from India, maybe it is normal there for sons to become detached and daughters to stay connected. But over here, I'm not observing that at all.

But coming back to the general theme of the thread and my post earlier. I just do not see the point limiting some things to masculine and other things feminine. It is very limiting to both genders. I don't go around doing things in my life calling them 'masculine' or 'feminine', I don't buy the thought that men are necessarily (very) rational, that women are in general not as ambitious. I notice men able to be very irrational and women very competitive, but there are powerful veils in a way covering society that mask this. When people fit the norm, it is powerful and a reassurance that ''the world makes sense''. Whilst there are general differences we also often quickly reassert myths and in doing so we stereotype and we exclude.

Seeking a fulfilling job (''careerism''), exercising, being compassionate etc. are not exclusively or even dominantly masculine or feminine. We are all humans and we all also have our own experiences, that's the start of any interaction. Tear down the walls, let there be freedom.
Old 19-05-2023, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The same stereotyping is evident in these comments. If women feel pressurised to look a certain way they cannot blame it all on men. Do women never judge the appearance of other women?

Indeed. A good example is / was* (?) the in-group pressure to be skinny, affirmed by females themselves in fashion and entertainment. A competition between women to look a certain way. Not men! If you ask the question among thousands of men I'm confident the result will be that most men don't think like the fashion industry.

* I say ''was'', because these days things seems to be more inclusive, not just skinny but also positivity towards wider curvy forms, fit muscular look, and even overweight (''fat acceptance'').
Old 19-05-2023, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I also feel that females judge other females sometimes more harsher than men do, in my experience.
Thank you. I had thought the same thing, but I am aware that this subject can be a bit of a minefield so I was reluctant to say anything too provocative.

Peace
Old 19-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Ascender

Hi FC! thank you for your post! I completely agree.

I personally would prefer to go back to the old fashioned in a lot of ways.

I mean, I look at how "dating" is now with people younger than me and I would never want to do it that way. No thanks, I'd rather just stay single. It sounds awful.

And I love what you said about equality and appreciating our different strengths. I so agree. Somewhere it seems like we got the idea that equal meant we had to be exactly the same. Men and woman are just not the same, and that's ok, we aren't all meant to be the same. If we all became dentists, there would be no doctors, teachers, etc ... the human race needs differences to survive. And it certain needs both the strength of what is masculine and what is feminine as well.
Old 20-05-2023, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I mean, I look at how "dating" is now with people younger than me and I would never want to do it that way. No thanks, I'd rather just stay single. It sounds awful.

It 'sounds' awful or it 'is' awful?
Old 20-05-2023, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I also feel that females judge other females sometimes more harsher than men do, in my experience.
They do indeed. If you then think of the fact that what naturally feels best and suits women best, sisterhood, you automatically get the question, "How did women get to the opposite of that?"

How is it that women became so judgemental of, and competitive with, other women?
The answer to that holds a lot of insight, and almost what is an unhealthy overlay of the feminine principle. Actually, getting to the answer requires insight.
I'm not going to explain. When interested people can work it out themselves.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi FC! thank you for your post! I completely agree.
I personally would prefer to go back to the old fashioned in a lot of ways.
Hi JRO! Nice to see you
And yes, not all of the old ways was wrong. The role-patterning part wasn't entirely off. What was wrong, however, was the lack of respect, equality, acknowledgement & validation, equal rights, for both genders.

For instance, not even that long ago women were not allowed to buy a house, car, get an insurance done. Anything that was deemed more important than buying food was off-limits for women without written consent or presence of either husband or father.
My daughter still ran into this when she lived in the US in 2014!! Over here it's completely obsolete. Maybe generation of my grandparents, maybe even further back in time.

Quote:
I have the same issue.
I sometimes think we're part of the generation that kind of falls in the gap of the chaos of change.
Basically when things shift towards more equality, the super fast & high incoming Divine Feminine energies to helps this along, means everyone has to find a new balance. In life, but most certainly in love!
Most things manifest stronger in love since this is so important to us all. We all want and long for love!
With roles changing & shifting, women embracing their increasing equality & finding their footing in that, men also have to shift. We're part of the same ship, meaning if starboard moves, port side will move too.
Both genders will have to adjust to the new in order for the ship to sail smoothly again.
This takes time, and I sometimes think the singles of this time are kind of 'swallowed up' in this chaos.
It'll upset some people to read, but in general the feminine principle starts global changes and thus is ready & adjusted with that change before the masculine principle. (there's a reason for this, won't go there to keep it somewhat on point & short)

Many women now have gone through the changes, are ready for the new type of relationship and long for it, but most of the masculine isn't ready yet. They're still going through the changes and many are still stuck in the blame-game and not healing and moving on from past relationships.
What I do see is many males of younger generations being ready for the new type of relationships. But then there's too much of an age gap...
And the big bummer... more change for the better is to come but women have reached the ceiling of what is possible right now. We can't keep evolving until the masculine has caught up (more). So it's waiting for that. All Divinely orchestrated so we don't grow too far apart of course. The gap is big enough as it is!
I think all this means many fall in that unwanted-singlehood-gap and not being able to find a suitable match.

Of course there are also women that are still stuck. I think these are mostly the masculine energy women you can see. The ones trying to prove they're as good as a man, that they can do it all by themselves without any / a man's help etc. etc. Expressing their imbalanced inner Animus, fighting for recognition, respect, and so on by taking on a role that isn't theirs and doesn't really make them feel good.
And like we have overly masculine energy women we also have overly feminine energy men. These show their imbalanced anima, which expresses itself as whinging and whining feminine energy they have within them. "I'm such a good guy! But women still don't want me?" That type of guy. The ones that feel left out, rejected, feel sorry for themselves, and so on.

Quote:
And I love what you said about equality and appreciating our different strengths. Somewhere it seems like we got the idea that equal meant we had to be exactly the same. .... the human race needs differences to survive. And it certain needs both the strength of what is masculine and what is feminine as well.
We indeed aren't the same, should never ever be the same either, nor attempt to be. We are meant to be different, and not meant to fight each other (competition) but to complement one another.
The masculine & feminine click together like 2 perfect pieces that make a perfect unity, a whole. Yin & Yang.
That does not mean man & woman, but masculine & feminine.
You state correctly, "The human race needs differences to survive" and we do.

Equality does mean, equal rights, validation, respect, acknowledgement, and so on. So fully embracing the feminine principle and the masculine. The latter cannot happen until the first has (at least begun to) happen.

Sorry it got so lengthy, hihi. I can write a book about these things (am busy with that to be honest). It's part of my Soul calling to help this process along and as such I've read a helluva lot about it, devouring it, from loads of sources for over 10 years now.
It's a huge process!!! To be honest, I think the biggest we've gone through as a species since the fall of Golden Age of Atlantis.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:47 AM
Master
@ JustBe #21 ~ from my perspective, the context in which male and female polarities are mentioned is in direct experience of the kundalini. In my case, the activation and progression was spontaneous, with no practice employed but the clear message I received was that Shakti or Divine Mother rises as the kundalini to embrace Shiva (male aspect) at crown and after energy balance* (*felt vividly in the physical body), Hirayangarbha or cosmic egg in head splits, where both Shiva and Shakti or we may say, male and female polarities descend to the heart to culminate their union, which is felt as an explosion of bliss permanently illumining the central vein, Sushumna.

The reason why I’m going to such lengths to affirm this is to clarify that the classification as female and male are not mere concepts or imagination but a direct, unmistakable knowing, in as felt and experienced in a manner that leaves no doubt.

The transcendence of polarities also occurs when identity falls away* (*it’s like a dead leaf falling off a tree) and then we are, as we are in a singularity of Self, self-luminous, genderless, without attributes, renewing itself within itself, feeling complete and radiating ineffable peace. Unlike conventional samadhi, where we also do become the flame of bliss in a singularity but here we have freedom to choose between singularity and duality as of choiceless choice, which is an option not available in ordinary samadhi.

I’m sharing this as my experience but of course, there’s no argument with anyone who opines or feels differently.
Old 20-05-2023, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
@ JustBe #21 ~ from my perspective, the context in which male and female polarities are mentioned is in direct experience of the kundalini. In my case, the activation and progression was spontaneous..

I’m sharing this as my experience but of course, there’s no argument with anyone who opines or feels differently.

Thanks for sharing further UnseekerSeeker. I understand your experience and like all experiences, yours and others move through each of us, in unique ways of our individual life experience.

I also became aware in my process, the masculine and feminine energies, separately and in Union to heal and understand both, I can’t recall entirety of it all, but I do know each aspect was important to process at that time. Those in my field of friendship during this time, who were aware more so of energy as a complete/ whole dynamic, would often question why I separated energy out. At the time I didn’t know any different. But I would soon understand their view as I integrated myself. In saying this, it was important to my knowing and direct experience too.

Over time the melding of both in peace and unification, was noted more so, as a slow convergence into a more balanced flow of energy and being. As I opened and became more clear, it was less about that process of masculine and feminine, but ‘wholeness’ ‘Union’ and ‘peace’ as you’ve touched on in your post.

So for me in the process, it’s not something I needed to hold onto, but rather know there was more beyond two identified energies as I came to know them, in my separated (not integrated) state.

They were important in my process, but I suppose not always necessary to everyone’s process as I’ve learned.

In the end, the perceived personal ‘separation in feeling’ most spiritual seekers seek to overcome, eventually seek to restore itself and the process in which its recognised, is often aligned to the way, in which the person’s foundational years have been influenced. So, how deep and how far that moves within, is often part of how deep and how far this life has chosen.