Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Guide

Unhappy Grandpa and questions

I tried some new incense the other day, and realized that it was very bad, my throat was hurting and my nose was runny. the new incense I burned made me think it was just allergies to it but then I realized I was getting sick so I decided to sleep in my grandpa's room until my room aired out a bit. since the incense made me feel worse (never going to burn that stuff again!)

well while sleeping in my grandpa's room I started feeling cold arms around me. I immediately thought that it was my grandpa. so I just kept my eyes closed and didn't bother moving. but then I felt another presence it get very close to me and i felt very uncomfortable. the feeling was kind of like sitting next to a complete stranger that won't stop staring at you sort of feeling.

It got to the point where I couldn't ignore it any longer so I woke up and moved around and saw my grandpa. So I decided to talk to him and while I was talking to him I noticed a shadow in the shape of a person fly by right in front of me and that shadow person was gone. what I don't know is what it wanted but either way I had fun talking to grandpa.

he was speaking in spanish, and I still couldn't understand him so I said 'grandpa you know I don't know spanish very well.' so he laughed and spoke english... it was sooo weird hearing him speaking english. well we walked around the house and led him out the back of the house and told him to not be sad or anything. and to find his happy place, before closing the door to the back yard.

its so weird... I tried to wake up from it but I had a difficult time... until I remembered that thinking of my body usually makes me wake up from those sorts of things. :) I believe I was astral projecting so yeah... it was a nice thing to see.

you see my grandpa died last month.

so would this be my grandpa? or a fake?

and what about that shadow person? why was it there?

also... I have noticed that when reading certain books (wiccan books) I will feel like I have needles stuck into my head. and If i continue to read its like those needles begin to vibrate or something and they start causing alot of pain on my head. I asked a friend and she said it could be my grandpa doing that because he feels that reading books about wicca is not good for me. So whether that is the case or not, how do I stop it?

the only time the pain stops is when I put the book down, then the pain on the top of my head immediately goes away.