Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-01-2023, 07:20 PM
Administrator
Ghost of the Ex Husband

Hello

As many of you know I had a hard go of life with the ex husband but that path is seems is not yet done even with his passing.

I have no regrets on his passing, gone is looking over my shoulder (or so I thought) and I feel a lot safer in life now. Yet he is not gone. It seems he missed the "Light" that came for him and I feel he knew that Light was dim for him as he was not a good person in life so had work to do in his death.

He died of a heart attack in his sleep (so many are telling me he got off too easy in that way of passing) while I had no love nor respects for him in the end to me gone is a blessing.

Odd song to come on "Spinning Wheel" it so fits him, this is only a part of how I feel his presence now.

OK back to what is unfolding. He died in his sleep so he did not realize he was dead. This happen a lot, too he felt that while he knew he had health issues too he did not feel he would go so fast. Then as he was of age for an investigation done into the cause of death ( in part I feel to rule out any foul play as he was not well liked), he sat in the cooler til that was done.

This i know is something he never wanted he had that fear of being cut open and cut up. Too he never wanted to be in a pine box so to speak or any service for him. (Here I think he knew few would come with kind words for him or come at all) Sad way to exit life. As when I make the break from him then others saw whom he truly was and whom I truly was and what I and the kids suffered along with.

Now he is a "Ghost" and Earth Bound being held here not crossed or crossing. He came to the house so many times that I had to incapsulate him so that he could not interact with us or do anything on a physical level to anyone. This means though that he can "hear" everything said about him in death. Lessons I am told by several Medium's I know is part of his lessons. So be it not for us to question on how the Universe handles a passing or dishes out its Karmic Debts.

He comes to the house wonders around "Under my Thumb" now that so was me in his life and his eyes. That is gone now I will be writing my book now about my life. He will be then under my thumb so to speak. It is to help other woman know they too can come out alive and more so in tact.

From here what happens to him, well time will tell that one. He cannot as of yet cross him or have him crossed. I have to put up with his presence for a time yet. That is OK he is sealed from the physical world. I have only had to use encapsulation one other time, this was on a mass of gooey energy around a property not far from where I live. The house was take down and the land finally sold but no development has yet gone on it. It is prime location but not healed yet. As with a person that passes it seems you have to do the work given to be free.

The other morning I heard 3 Church Bells ring out.

Hearing Church Bells Ring 3 times.
If you hear a bell ring out of nowhere in the morning it is believed to be a sign of good luck.
The sound of a bell in the morning will attract good things into your life, and will come during the day.
This might not necessarily be huge sums of money, and so on, it could be getting a free ride into wok, meeting your lone-time friend, and so on.
The Death Knell.
The three bells are the passing bell, the death knell, and the corpse bell.
1. He Passing Bell. This is the first ringing warms of the impending death.
2. Death Knell. The second bell is rung immediately after someone dies.
3. Corpse Bell. He final bell survives today as the funeral toll, which is rung at the time of the funeral.

This was on the day he was cremated. This was in a way his funeral. Here again no crossing took place.

What lessons we take from this in life is that we do not always shed whom we were in death, we might well get an easy passing from life to death but that does not mean we get an easy crossing to the Light. Lessons learned clean up you mess as much as you can before you die.

I always said I would never wish Earth Bound on anyone!

Lynn
Old 06-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Pathfinder

I hope you all make it through this final ordeal, that it won't take him long before he lifts off onto higher grounds.

Please, if you could share how you incapsulate him? This could be useful to learn if we ever find ourselves in that situation.

I found this video Man Dies for 90mins; Shown the Magnitude and Impact of Negative Beliefs and Fear (Incredible NDE). Sharing a hellish experience and how to move forward. It has helped me realize that those that act like that will have what is coming for them and will feel the damage they have done to others and it can happen to us as well if we get that way. Think your words are very important.

I knew someone in my family who passed on. Would feel his smell and touch. Most I would feel his feelings. They were not happy. They grew in negativity to the point I could barely take it and had trouble. One time he created himself. One time my brother spoke ill of him and things happened we could not explain. He eventually moved on. Before he saw us as his and it was not a great feeling.

Wishing you and your family the very best of healing.

Last edited by energy4ever : 06-01-2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to things like using encapsulation we have to remember that it is not a "toy" it is like a last resort. What we put out there if not used with that "need to" aspect can come back to be added to us in this lifetime or to our Karmic Debts. I learned this lesson with my Near Death Event.

I do know there are times when you do need to and have the right to self protect even the Bible talks of an Eye for an Eye. That is not an act of vengeance but bringing in that balance.

So what is done you might or might not be able to do. As this is only the second time I have used it I do not know if it is something freely done or if I have evolved over the lifetimes to be able to do it.

What I did first with the land where this house was with a team of investigators and other sensitives (as it was that dark) was we asked whom was there and how they passed. Then took that information to the records office to see the history of first the house. This would be events that happened there, like fires, floods ext then what record of deaths were there. Whom owned it over the years and their history. From there we then went back and worked with those that might be there. For this property it was an old house built after WWII but was not what we call war time house. It was more a what we now would see as a vacation home.

It was then a family home, with the family dynamics that come with a home hanging hands over the years. Fell into that state of cost to keep it up and became a rental that fell to low income rental with an out of town landlord. Held for profits, became an estate held up in court for years of dispute.

In this state the land then builds up on the cast off energies of the living. Added to this house was a sports party house so we know well there would be drugs, alcohol and sex going on there. This too adds to the energy cast off to the land. This build up and let in the darker Ghosts and entities.

In the investigation we found deaths and suicide and lots of abuse. This was to energy cast off into the land. We moved on whom we found that was Earth Bound and willing to go. We opened the portal of Light remembering to close it once one's went over.

From there it was let sit as it was no up for sale. This went left for a year with teams being called in as no tenant would last long. We again worked to clear what came in as much as we could. Finally the owner / builder had enough and tore it down. We felt now as it got approved for development that it would now find a new life. NOPE the land was not yet ready and still is not ready.

Developers and planners would go there and start on plans and say they were run off over and over again. This is where it sits.

For land you have to seal from the outside in. You work from the corners of the property value, and seal those. We used Copper Wire and Blessed water. Prayer and Blessings many levels of faith as no one is right or wrong I feel.

We then made circles in layers around the land much like what is seen as a lay line property too has its lines. We worked in to where the foundation was layered out. Even when all debris of a foundation is removed there is still seeming on a dig site to find. You then put a circle around that using holy tools, or spiritual rites. Working right into where you are down to a dot of land left and you then button that. Remembering that you are not looking to cut off all the flow of energy as you do want it to clear.

When you look at a button while you fill the hole with thread to hold it in place you too always have a gap there and that button over time with wear will fall off. This is the same in the way you seal things.

Now the land has the energy sealed from large amounts getting back into re infect it and it will be able to let slowly go of what will not cross. You can not cross cast off energy it is energy not ever full on individual matter.

Now when you are dealing with a Ghost that will not go or is not ready to go as the Universe has other plans you do much the same aspect. You do not hold onto any hate or malice you had in life for the person but to you do not have to forgive them and forget what they did. You have the right to your feelings as you too need that healing time.

You also never seal them fully. This I see like trapping a fly in a bottle and putting on the lid without making air holes in it. This is an act of crudity What you are doing is two fold you are building a protection around first yourself and from there building those energy circles outwards from you around family and friends then around those that came into the path you never know that this person might have crossed paths with and damaged.

Once you are protected then you work on the dead person you first as for the Universe to bless they cross over or have a Medium work with them to see if they will or can be crossed. If this fails you do not need to give up but most times you need here the group approach layers of spiritual people. That have many mortalities they use. If this fails or you get the clear message like I did nothing will move them then you seal the person Earth Bound.

In doing this I blessed the Universe to take actions forwards from me, and protect my energies. I put circles of energy around the EX. This started with the site of his passing and I worked out from there. To the transport vehicle that took him away, the storage box he was kept in and out from there. Once he entered my home I was like the "war is one" but I soon put that behind me. To lash out only brings in more. more negativity.

I put up layers of Light energy around him to the extent I was permitted to. While I would not want to hear what was said about me in death too I get that lessons need learned and that others need to learn what they say about the dead will too have an effect on their Karma.

So right now he will be in and out of my house, workplace maybe follow me around. He can not touch me. This is the most important thing you enforce is you right to be free from touch.

Mine saw everything as his even me and everyone as his.

I hope in sharing my story no one thinks its a "game" as the dead are not a game like sadly so many Paranormal shows show us.

Lynn
Old 07-01-2023, 03:05 PM
''In the investigation we found deaths and suicide and lots of abuse.''

Oh my, you had a lot to deal with!!
Thank you for this last post.
No, it's no game.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Dude111

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I have no regrets on his passing, gone is looking over my shoulder (or so I thought) and I feel a lot safer in life now. Yet he is not gone. It seems he missed the "Light" that came for him and I feel he knew that Light was dim for him as he was not a good person in life so had work to do in his death.

He died of a heart attack in his sleep (so many are telling me he got off too easy in that way of passing) while I had no love nor respects for him in the end to me gone is a blessing.
I am so sorry Lynn you had to go thru this with him....... I really feel you deserve someone kind and caring and he was not that at all.....

I hope his spirit finds peace and leaves you alone!!

I have heard that those who pass in thier house,may be trapped there...

Maybe you could help guide him to the light......

God bless you Lynn
Old 08-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

I can not go to the place where he passed nor would anyone be permitted to do so, sadly that person he lived with is spiritually closed to it all.

Too it is in higher hands than us at times to have the blessings to cross someone or something over I have peace in the home if he wonders in and out for a time. That is his path. I have faced this before with other Ghosts not related to anyone here. The house I live like me is an open door in and out as I am open to what comes my way.

I would not want to be like that but too we see it in our history an example is A Christmas Carol where Jacob Marley is to walk the Earth with his chains he formed in life.

I watch that every year as a reminder that I so do not want to take anything with me when I go.

The hope is that some sort of letter was left in his Will that says some sort of sorry for what he did. Being that he was so narcissistic I find slim hope in that one. I know that the eldest did get a "sorry" in a way from him for not being the best Father but it was pretty hollow.

While he wonders for a time maybe in hearing how he truly was in life there will be lessons in death.

Lynn
Old 29-01-2023, 03:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

There is movement forwards slow and steady it seems. There was a memorial page set up for him and there has been "no" replies or comments of donations made. Now he was new to the community he moved to so maybe that is in part why. So I set one up again no comments but a lot of "likes" he is GONE how sad is that one. Whom would want that legacy in their life path ?

Its all good working through the estate issues (that I have no say in at all) and dealing with the huge family issues and doors that is opening up. Seems there was a very large life insurance in place for the kids. That in it self is adding more stress to the home. Let the games begin.

I have not felt his presence now so that is step one in his healing process. What was truly sad though is how he so tried to get at a drink. Rattling a beer can and the back with empties in it. I guess addiction does not leave you when you go ?

So I sealed that energy from contact with a Bubble. I will not feed addiction I never did in life that was always by his hand.

Now I am working on sorting out how to handle how adults with a disability will handle money in a safe way. Leave me with more on my plate in a way !

I too finally got access to an old sealed arrest record and I was stunned by what was in it....too again his issues in life and his karma in death. It was sealed with money !

What we do in life does carry forth in our death. There is no way to erase one's actions you build your own debts.

Lynn
Old 30-01-2023, 05:02 AM
Dude111

Im so sorry Lynn!