Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Experiencer
Empaths vs Non Empaths

Would you rather have a romantic relationship with a fellow empath or non empath and why? Just out of curiosity.
Old 26-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Master
Fellow empath! I think it would be incredible to have someone that tuned in.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Master
An empath.

Would be awesome to have an equal by my side.
Old 26-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Empath,

Its always nice to have someone to share your experiences with
Old 26-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Ascender
Empath and Empath

6 of one, half a dozen of the other!

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 08-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Seeker

Oh no...I'd be picking his brain every day, not that I don't do that now to everyone else! :P I learned that was my downfall in the past, but at least I'm aware of it now.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
I wonder who would want to be with non empath? I've been with a npd/psychopath though, they target empaths and act empathy very well.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
I wonder who would want to be with non empath? I've been with a npd/psychopath though, they target empaths and act empathy very well.

I want to be with non-empaths, if possible. Why? Let me put it this way:
Empathy will "destroy" a Lightworker.
By being an Empath, you're constantly taking in others people's energy. And whether it's negative energy or not, it completely messes up your own energy; the energy that makes you feel comfortable and at peace.
What you need as a Lightworker is energy that is happy, comfortable and full of love. And the best way to get it, is to block the energy of other people: So it is easier to connect to your higher self.
I know it's not easy. I was an Empath myself, and I am still just as sensitive as then. But I am working my way to being an Lightworker now, and I can definitely feel my emotions improving.
An Empath can change to a Lightworker and a Lightworker can change to an Empath, it's just a way of dealing with energy you encounter.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
I want to be with non-empaths, if possible. Why? Let me put it this way:
Empathy will "destroy" a Lightworker.
By being an Empath, you're constantly taking in others people's energy. And whether it's negative energy or not, it completely messes up your own energy; the energy that makes you feel comfortable and at peace.
What you need as a Lightworker is energy that is happy, comfortable and full of love. And the best way to get it, is to block the energy of other people: So it is easier to connect to your higher self.
I know it's not easy. I was an Empath myself, and I am still just as sensitive as then. But I am working my way to being an Lightworker now, and I can definitely feel my emotions improving.
An Empath can change to a Lightworker and a Lightworker can change to an Empath, it's just a way of dealing with energy you encounter.

Empaths pick up other's energy and emotions no matter are others empaths or non-empaths. Empath could be more sensitive to giving others space, so would be a better choice in my opinion. Non-empaths could hurt the empaths easier.
I don't think blocking other's energy is that useful when being lightworker, but rather feeling and releasing it. I don't understand the part why can't one be lightworker and empath at the same time.
I don't know. I don't even belong to this forum about Light Workers & Earth Angels. I think it's my first post here. I'd be glad to learn.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Empaths pick up other's energy and emotions no matter are others empaths or non-empaths. Empath could be more sensitive to giving others space, so would be a better choice in my opinion. Non-empaths could hurt the empaths easier.
I don't think blocking other's energy is that useful when being lightworker, but rather feeling and releasing it. I don't understand the part why can't one be lightworker and empath at the same time.
I don't know. I don't even belong to this forum about Light Workers & Earth Angels. I think it's my first post here. I'd be glad to learn.

First of all; don't let anybody tell you how things work or what you need to do. Wherever you are. Evaluate posts using your own intuition.

Second, for the sake of explaining my own post.
Haven't you had those days when everybody around you was feeling happy or OK, but you just couldn't help but feeling lonely or lost? Whatever the cause, that right there is proof that love and happiness comes from within, not from other people or conditions you can not control. When you take in other people's energy, you can not feel your own. And your own energy is what is responsible for your happiness.
Blocking may not be the right word. Of course, allow yourself to feel others energy just enough to know how to react, or not to react. Not any more than that. Just one quick look at them will be enough to know for sensitive people anyway. But do not get drowned in their energy. Otherwise you'll only get disconnected from yourself, from that happy energy. And if you don't feel happiness yourself, you can not give it to others.
Lightworkers and Empaths aren't opposites. Not at all. They are closely related. But because of the way emotions work, you can not be both at the same time. Like I said, the difference is just a way of dealing with energy.