Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 22-10-2022, 05:23 AM
Master
so far I've got 11 pendulums and I've got the same yes answers but I've been asking and I'm not answer because I am straight my arm straight clockwise is yes anticlockwise
My mum's Pendulum so I know I love her energy on but I've not cleansed it because I've got my mum's energy or and Vibes on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Master
I have just ordered two more of NC Etsy plus it help me find one of my other pendulums it went missing its dare me in the face that went missing I have to pendulum but it turns up yes but pendulum turn up yes because I know it's stupid I know I have put it down somewhere stupid and forgot forgot what I put it

Old 02-11-2022, 09:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I own 4 pendulums I can get them on aliexpress for a good price

make that 6
Old 03-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
make that 6

I have just bought some myself on there today and I've done that website it's a good shopping website and the prices of visible and the price is reasonable

Old 08-11-2022, 02:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I have just bought some myself on there today and I've done that website it's a good shopping website and the prices of visible and the price is reasonable

I got a flash drive that didn't work ~ but the only reason I gambled on it is because it was so cheap ~ so I got robbed but only for $ 4.25

I have always had luck with pendulums ~ gemstones ~ fleece stocking hats are affordable ~ I've been needing a new one for a long time but I don't buy one because they are too expensive ~ so now I have a few that cost next to nothing and regular stocking hats ~ I buy lots of pendants and coins ~ color changing light bulbs etc. ~ I shop there constantly ~ I have a secret love affair with AliExpress

I go to Amazon for stuff like vitamins ~ the shelves are never stocked in the stores and I can get a better price ~ Amazon is good for some things but AliExpress is much better for other things ~ I shop around ~ I need them all ~ they are all useful to me

there are 50mm rose quartz donuts for $4.37 ~ I love big donuts
Old 08-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Master
I've got some more pendulums coming in the post I've got an angel one

Old 10-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Master
My angel pendulum come today cleansed it as well I have and the power is strong on it
And I got the same answers of this one like I did the other pendulums
Like now give me a yes which is gone clockwise no give me a no anticlockwise
Am I on spiritual forms website Pendulum it's gone it's gone clockwise which means yes
I did it today outside when it was windy and I got the all answers on a pendulum I ask a question on