Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-01-2022, 09:01 PM
Experiencer

Spirit attachment need help

Disclaimer: I have HD IR cameras in my home to monitor my dogs while I am out of the house.

These cameras are recording 24/7 now because my dog tried to attack thin air one night while the one in my room was off and on the one by the front door I caught an almost full bodied apparition.

Since this occured I have recorded:
My cat being shoved
Evp (on a record while you sleep app)
various orbs in large quantities.( my dog responds to them and so does the cat)

I believe this is an attachment at this point for various reasons
Orbs only appear when I am in the room.
My dog wakes me up at least once a night usually more when the orbs get really active in my room.
If I walk into a room wifi will cease to work
Saw an energy reader a year or so ago she told me I had an attachment.

I am fairly sure this is not and never was human Pretty sure I picked it up when I was a child because I saw it. I have photos if you can read energy from images or short video clips.
I have tried:
Sage bundles of bundles of sage
Holy water
Priest (im no longer Christian)
Black salt
Etc.

Any help is appreciated
Old 26-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Master
I've heard of that the my t-shirt has been I've heard of people in my church has been pushed around by spirit
All I know you've got to tell them you're in charge not them over if you're bad and toxic I don't mind a good spirit they can stay but the bad ones know this is my house not yours and leave my animals alone
I know one of my medium friends she left herself she did and it's church at the help get rid of the Angels for the Manor House he had to get rid of the evil spirit I got in her house
Because you cannot sleep because she forgot to give off and sit at theirs
It's right now when I go to the open circles I give off FM service I give off if I say something but I did but I've never ever give an international median I must before message before tell now when I saw somebody buying that international medium clear as there I saying it and I was put on I scared myself it was
I never ever tried to take them home and kiss it about people but if they're good people I don't mind
But you have to tell him you are in charge not then
My old cat Lucy she used to say my dad on the stairs used to should read the stairs everyday I doubt the coming down on a stairlift because she was waiting for it to come down and make a philosopher to make a fuss of her and I'm sure she saw a skirt everyday till the day she died
Plus my cat I've got no my two cats I've got no vsc spirit and sent and failed I just sent a bad with it but I tell him to go via because I am in charge nothing
The good spirit give us love divine kisses Phil hair on her head and kisses on Etsy st. Ives up at night to let us know that he loves us
I don't know if this makes sense innit what I've been saying
But the last four years since I've been going to that church I have learnt a lot hopefully I'll do it soon hopefully I'll get to the classes soon define volunteers on Trust

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-01-2022, 09:53 PM
Experiencer

Yeah, telling it to go away doesn't work. There is more to this attachment than meets the eye or even logic. I saw it when I was a child it is not nor has it ever been human though it can appear as human it is not. It mimics the appearance of people in my life and can appear to be a solid loved one and then it will move and when my view of it is obscured it will vanish only to find the loved one I saw some where else entirely the only comfort I have n my own sanity is that this has been experienced by my family as well.
Old 27-01-2022, 07:22 AM
Knower
If you have the money I suggest you try going to wandapratnicka.com

She specializes in removing entities/demons etc

I haven't tried it myself but if ur desperate it maybe worth the shot.
Old 27-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Experiencer

I have a lady in NYC I am just not there yet. I was hoping to find a way to lessen its affects while I work on a permanent transition. Since I started using a sleep app that records noises while I sleep my dog has stopped waking me up, but that could also be because we are between a full moon cycle as well.
Old 27-01-2022, 07:25 PM
asearcher

i've heard of a similar case as yours with the being being able to look like someone else, use the same voice. I agree on your description, belief that this thing was never human to start off with. Even if you are not of a specific religous faith as the Christian what I find works with me is pray every day, ask god directly for help (so god send out the helpers), if possible keep your vibrations up (One Lights advice to me:), don't think about it (BobJob's :), I use salt too (Traveler's:) and it works, but notice you wrote it did not work for you. Try to get hold of someone strong enough to sense through all the filters this thing is going to display if, when in contact, not someone who is too naive. The case I heard of it was in a particular home and not outside of it, don't know if you still stay in the same home, if this follows you around. I've had troubles with poltergeist activity, sometimes not sure if I've done it myself, created it through suppressed or blocked negative emotions, or temporarily spirits, energies.
Old 27-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Experiencer

@asearcher It has always been with me since some of my earliest memories. When I was 7 I had a thing (demon?) Crawl into bed with me my whole room changed color like a deep red light. I knew I couldn't let it touch me or it would kill me...long story short something else appeared in my room and my room went from red to blue and the thing in my bed disappeared. I thought that was the end of it, but here I am 30+ years later having issues. The concept of God....let's just say prayer won't work as I get zero solace from it after meeting what we call God. (Please don't misinterpret this statement as pompous because what we call God Is so very much more than we realize) I work daily to keep my vibration high, but this thing does effect my mood and the mood of the people around me. As in if I don't let it affect me directly then it will affect others and how they act towards me. So, I keep my circle small. The closer I get to resolving this issue the more it acts up and the more brutal it becomes. The salt thing though gave me an Idea. Crushed selenite mixed with sage ash and keep it on my person as well as my husband and children. Thank you for your insight I am truly grateful ��
Old 28-01-2022, 04:21 AM
asearcher

You're welcome :) I'm hoping the crushed selentine mixed with sage ash will help you.

Way back I had something of well, it was not good what it now was. Medium could not handle it either at first, at all. More or less ran out. Was not what it had expected. I've had mediums that get attacked, get ill, instant "Killing" type of headache from nowhere, warnings, somewhat difficulty to breath, dizziness, have to interrupt. I have stood there close by and have not felt a thing, it has not done it to me. I have felt drained by another being, but that one is gone too. Before I moved to a particular home I never had any of these types of problems. I lived in lots of homes and never anything of the kind.

This creature could effect the mood of others, like you say. I could sense its energy coming from the outside so I knew how to keep it apart, my own feelings from it. It's not with me no more. I understand what you say, I think when you describe how it is effecting the mood of others. Mine got without provocation mad, irritated. The creature got in when the family was relaxed and were feeling good just before. If slightly irritated then only worse, I suspect it had that kind of impact, the others were not aware of it. Took time before it went away.

Yes, sadly I can relate that the more you try to resolve, think about this issue the more as you wrote it acts up and get worse.

I have learned that my own system (brain), my energy - when I go into intense thinking on how to deal with such a being it creates fear, anger and that is the kind of stuff it likes, it is as if the creature has built half a bridge to you, and you - when you are like that - built your half bridge to it, and so then those 2 bridges meet, and then, next thing is that the creature will then try to take steps onto your bridge. If you do not think about it (which can sometimes feel like do not think of the elephant in the room, but please try, if you can) your built bridge will be weakened and it can't step on it and it can't move forward. It needs fear, negative emotions to do so. This why such creatures create all sorts of turbulence and craziness around just for that purpose. What I have found as comfort is to know we all have free will, universal law that both the bad and the good side have to respect and so without your say so no being can possess you, you have to give your grant for that. It can always only step so close to you, but you are still holding the ultimate power (even if you don't feel like you are). I understand my words are hardly a comfort as that being comes on so strong and I have to say I have not so far encounter a being like yours but demon or no demon I still believe demon can't get across the free-will-card/respect. They are working to get the victims weakened, but they can not take away your free will and you holding the ultimate power without you granting that away.

I hope very much you find someone who will get rid of this thing from you and your lives.

We had something in our home that could mimic voices. That alone was just crazy. Can't imagine actually seeing someone and then understanding no it is not that loved one, it is the creature instead, the feelings from that. It was from an episode from Netflix on paranormal where young people having lived in a home (students) remembered both hearing voices and then, one guy in particular (poor fellow!) encounter it having created itself as a female of the home and then right in front of him deteriorated into something else. The ending of the program was that they left the home and thinking it was still there, what an ending.

The imitation of voices was not something that only we were to experience, those who lived here before us informed they had too experienced this. Only we were told of this several years after we had moved in!

I am in no way judging anyone's belief in God or not, I have not been raised in a religious home myself, and I'm still searching for answers about God and how everything connects, trying to make sense of things. It's not easy. One thing I know for sure and it is that I believe in the goodness of people, nature and things and hope, think love is eternal that way.

Last edited by asearcher : 28-01-2022 at 11:00 AM.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

@asearcher you are very wise already and since you lack indoctrination into main stream God teachings you lack the barriers most of us have to overcome and that is the fear of damnation for exploring the logic side and questioning the biblical teachings. The Universal laws are important I love the bridge analogy because it is so true and so perfect. Vibration and frequency are keys. I know of a lady 4th gen Botanica her mom helped my mother in law and she is who I will be seeing in NYC. I know she can deal with this. I like to look at the silver lining this thing is training me I can see it sometimes as a black orb or a shadow this has taught me to switch my perception to sense its presence as well, this has led me to notice that my whole body tingles when it is near. I have always been gifted, but I have had so much real world garbage to deal with I have never been able to learn how to focus on utilizing my gifts. This thing makes my loved ones physically sick including my animals and that harms my Vibration and makes me weak. I need to work on that.

When it comes to God, heaven vs hell you should look at the universal law of balance. If God is something then hell is nothing and since energy cannot be destroyed and since conciousness is energy it cannot be destroyed. All religions are right and they are all grossly wrong it depends on your perspective. That being said Buddhism is the most honest without trying to scare the masses out of questioning things.True Buddhism does not ascribe to a being though some Buddhist do ascribe to the first Buddha who found the path of enlightenment.

I have found a lot of comfort in our back and fourth and I am wholly grateful for your words of wisdom and the sharing of your experiences It refreshes my resolve and reminds me of my path forward.

Namaste`
Old 28-01-2022, 10:36 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much for your kind words Compendium! =) I wish you all the best with this and you seeing the lady.

When I was worried with everything that was going on I would try to think to myself if it was powerful enough to have me killed it would have killed me already, so either it needs more time, which then means it ain't that powerful for starters, or it needs to come up with new trics on how to frighten me, us, because now we know the drill. I somehow then sank down in my own level of fear, thinking hey, believe it or not, I'm still in control - I'm still running the show here, I'm not dead yet.

when kids in the home was too young we did not say anything, but I did tell them the story of the big bad wolf and the 3 little pigs - and I put all effort on the house that still stood no matter how the big bad wolf tried to blow it away, and imagined, playing that the child would feel like it was the house, or had such a house, the body being the house that the wolf could not blow away. Of course when kids grow up it may sound too silly for it to work...but one could just work on simple things like gymnastic, pick something from youtube, where a child feels the power of it's body, my body, my zone, feel the strength, and the fun of it, to be in charge, just to help build walls up so even subconsciously they will feel this is my body! my wall up if the creature try something, even just with the mind. I would too imagine bubbles of protection, create them in my mind with sharp edges out around my loved ones. I would do scream competition, hi hi, a child feeling it's own power, strength and still have some fun with it. I would play music with more high frequency and sing together, just to help get the vibe up a little and after a while we could not help but smile.

I have really enjoyed too our forth and back, glad i could be of any help too :)

Namaste