Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2022, 03:57 PM
Master

As already stated in #714
Old 15-12-2022, 04:14 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
As already stated in #714

People love his presentations because they consider his laugh and techniques to escape questions.

A Good presentation, is only which can be holistic love. All others are to maintain Followers, Name, Fame.
Old 15-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Master

way of spirituality

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop

You people still do not get it … do you?
How you react to this post will be key in how you wish to go about it all.

I am not sure if I can respond to it or not as I have not been able to read many a posts despite my wishes . But I have read many a posts and I can see very well insights ,sincerity , continuity and hard work behind these posts .

While field of spirituality if vast and results can be very difficult for one to see , this has always been the case . We can see the life span of people like Jesus / Socrates (and there are many more around the world ) .If we compare with them , there is not an iota of regret we should be having . We may have 1000s of ideas/thoughts but only 1 or 2 may germinate. But even that 1 germinated idea is worth the toil of 1000s of ideas. Spirituality and life is like that only . People watering Bamboo shoot have to water it for 3 years without any visible progress . But when they start growing , it can reach and shoot the roof. And here I can see / read lot of positive feedback which is not easy to come by .

While you can definitely stop this thread for a change (if you / others are ok while I dont wish u stop) , I request you do that without a sense of regret and still continue your contributions in any other form whatever suits you (like whispers/tidbits) with same fervor. In the final analysis everything is with respect to God .
Old 15-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder

zorkchop, I wish at the end of you first two posts, you might have given your questions. What exactly are your questions? The posts camouflage your questions.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS PRESENTATIONS.
Presentations may hide the reality. *Deleted* No problem if you like him.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Master

Quote:

We are all at different levels of intelligence from semi literate to intellectual and we can’t all learn in the same way and we DEFINITELY can’t understand things in exactly the same way re the above statement.

LOL

Redchic12,

Thanks…..:). I must be careful in agreeing with you….I have been chastised for saying ‘we’…….:). Putting that aside I do agree. I would then say that many of us readily accept that intelligence and knowledge are the means of spiritual progress. iMO this contradicts of reality. There are very many ‘simple’ people that are spiritually advanced. They might not be able to articulate it but they are. The wisdom of man is foolishness to God. These people have subconsciously bypassed accepted ‘paths’ and have found surety and contentment. Many of us would be well served to use our intelligence to uncover the reasons for their success. KISS…….:)
Old 15-12-2022, 05:07 PM
O K Viswanath

If any thing is very easy to understand then it means it does not address every doubts related to the question.
Even God cannot do this. If he can Upanishads and Spiritual scriptures in all religions would not go for a lengthy deal.

To me, the only very little/precise or K.I.S.S. one can do to answer all questions by covering any doubt holistically, is Silence, like Guru Dhakshinamurthy - the Real First Guru regarded in Scriptures who transferred knowledge.

But If one opens mouth and utters any word to answer, one cannot K.I.S.S., not even Enlightened Sages. It's Big/Lengthy, because they cover holistically, not like the Fake Gurus who is not true to oneself and others.

But, Man.... Do you really mean the following?

Quote:
I WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS PRESENTATIONS. And nothing else.
I still stick by what I said.
But, Thanks. Now, I got a very rightful tool to cut off the attachment I have here.

Hope, you can understand what is the bitter reality of Followers,Name,Fame, and what is really holistic Love (to love everyone even those who tries to stop you or knock you or kill you), and the bitter reality of limitations and seek Kingdom of God rather than Kingdom of Thought.

I think I can show my Thanks/Appreciation not just in words, of all things I learned being here and in other forums/places (even though coming to know 'this' face presented now, you are a Teacher for me), but by "Enlightenment".

I think that's the only way I can show my respect to You and all Teachers and Haters and Every living Beings and Satan and God.

May God Bless You and Everyone.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Considerations Five … (Post #15)

Reincarnation and the Path 1C …
It has been said that the quickest way back to God is to deal with our daily lives. It is through our daily lives that the positive attribute are learned and ultimately lived. The ethics / morals / values of patience, tolerance, forgiveness, devotion, respect, stamina, dedication, reverence, and many, many more … are learned through the events of our daily lives.

I remember reading some of these beginning posts and enjoyed the simplicity of many of the statements.
Like the one above, since my daily Life is my teacher if I so choose to Humble myself to it and make the uncomfortable choices that Growth demands.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
.. according to Shariah. If it is a Nation according to Vedic,
Punish according to Manu Dharma.

It's like Bhisma/Krishna advice to Duryodhana. Duryodhana is not in a position to change his nature.
They Just keep on repeating "What you are doing is Adharmic".\
Can you please keep the Hindi or Hindu stuff to the Hinduism section?This is an English speaking forum. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-12-2022, 01:13 PM
Master

Thanks Hazarda and Molearner really enjoyed reading your comments
Closed Thread