Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 15-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Knower

Can you hear my EVPs (recorded spirit voices)?

I just want to see if it is easy for other people to hear my EVPs. Let me know if you can hear them. My real name is David, that's why some of the EVPs are saying David.

Btw, doing EVP work has turned my life into a living hell. It is as dangerous as messing with a ouija board. I don't not recommend doing EVP work. The more I listened to the voices I were recorded the more I started hearing them without having to record them. Now I hear them every day and can't seem to get rid of them. And their very negative and tormenting. Unfortunately this does happen to some people who are somewhat sensitive. Just google "hearing voices after doing EVPs" and you will see that this has happened to other people too.

Anyway, if anybody listens to my EVPs, let me know if you can hear them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 20-10-2018, 02:08 PM
Seeker

Yes and no.... sometimes i hear what you say it is... other times I hear something completely different.

Hope that helps. (i know it probably isn't what you wanted to hear..sorry)
Old 20-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Knower

It's possible I could be wrong on some of them, that's just what I heard after I enhanced the audio by boosting the audio and sometimes slowing down the audio. Things like that. But, you do at least hear the voices, right?
Old 21-10-2018, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder

Some of them are very clear. What's the background? Do you hold sessions to have conversations? Used to do this regularly with a group at haunted locations but the EVP were not what we put our main focus on so never got anything as clear as a lot of these.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Knower

I recorded these at least 2 years ago when I first started hearing voices. And I was hearing several voices at the time. I made the mistake of letting them know that I could hear them and then I started hearing several of them. I think they came around because they knew I could hear them.

Although I could hear them I couldn't always tell what they were saying, so I recorded them and played the recordings over and over to see what they were saying. They seem to be intelligent enough to respond to my questions, although I cut most of these down to just what they were saying to make them short.

I don't mess with EVPs anymore because I feel like they heightened my ability to hear their voices. As I listened to the EVPs over and over trying to figure out what they were saying, I got use to the sound of their voices. The little girl's voice for example is hard for most people to hear, but I can hear it because I got use to the sound of her voice.

In some of them there isn't any background noise, and in some of them there is a tv in the background. It seems like if you have some kind of background noise, even a tv, their voices seem to come through better.

The one titled "laugh" has a tv in the background and if you listen you can hear a commercial on the tv which is talking about STDs. And then the voice laughs. I assume he's laughing at the commercial, but I don't know.
Old 23-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I recorded these at least 2 years ago when I first started hearing voices. And I was hearing several voices at the time. I made the mistake of letting them know that I could hear them and then I started hearing several of them. I think they came around because they knew I could hear them.

Although I could hear them I couldn't always tell what they were saying, so I recorded them and played the recordings over and over to see what they were saying. They seem to be intelligent enough to respond to my questions, although I cut most of these down to just what they were saying to make them short.

I don't mess with EVPs anymore because I feel like they heightened my ability to hear their voices. As I listened to the EVPs over and over trying to figure out what they were saying, I got use to the sound of their voices. The little girl's voice for example is hard for most people to hear, but I can hear it because I got use to the sound of her voice.

In some of them there isn't any background noise, and in some of them there is a tv in the background. It seems like if you have some kind of background noise, even a tv, their voices seem to come through better.

The one titled "laugh" has a tv in the background and if you listen you can hear a commercial on the tv which is talking about STDs. And then the voice laughs. I assume he's laughing at the commercial, but I don't know.

Wow awesome. Do you still hear them?

I can't really hear what they are saying but hear something talking. Have you tried a spirit box? You can download they on a phone for free

Would love to hear a session or two from you. i want to start doing a session again but i normally don't get much.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Knower

I'm still hearing a male and female, and I can't get rid of them. Doing EVP work was a huge mistake. I should have never let them entities know that I could hear them. That was the biggest mistake in my life because now I can't get rid of them and I hear them every day. And I have to medicate myself so they don't drive me crazy.

I've always been interested in the paranormal, and I like the idea of being able to communicate with the dead, but now I see it's not worth the risk. There are dark demonic entities out there that can make your life a living hell. I wonder how professional mediums are able to communicate with the dead without being bothered by demonic entities like I've been. I don't see how they could get rid of them if they come around because nothing I've done to get rid of them has worked.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I'm still hearing a male and female, and I can't get rid of them. Doing EVP work was a huge mistake. I should have never let them entities know that I could hear them. That was the biggest mistake in my life because now I can't get rid of them and I hear them every day. And I have to medicate myself so they don't drive me crazy.

I've always been interested in the paranormal, and I like the idea of being able to communicate with the dead, but now I see it's not worth the risk. There are dark demonic entities out there that can make your life a living hell. I wonder how professional mediums are able to communicate with the dead without being bothered by demonic entities like I've been. I don't see how they could get rid of them if they come around because nothing I've done to get rid of them has worked.

Did you do any kind of protection before starting experimenting with the evp's? I think grounding is important, though when we first started we did not bother with this. We used the sweeping radio spirit box and got some clever results.
Old 24-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Knower

No, I didn't do any kind of protection. I have seen some of those ghost hunting shows on tv where they get EVPs and so I didn't think it was dangerous. But I have tried protecting myself after hearing the voices. Surrounding myself with white light of protection didn't seem to help
Old 25-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Pathfinder

Can you not use some kinda audio editing tool to enhance it?