Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Ascender
50 mm rose quartz donut
Yellow jade
White Jade
Old 15-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Master
Went back to wearing my larimar pendant with the pearl pendant on the same necklace after having worn my pearl pendant with purple labradorite for weeks.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Guide

Just bought a beautiful little Larimar pendant. At the moment still Peridot, that sunshine energy is still wonderful.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Master
Oh, you won't regret the larimar (at least that's what I think, haha).
It's such a happy joyful crystal, dolphin energy etc. Very fine (as in higher) vibration of the blue ray.
It helps the throat but I also feel the Heart chakra, love, joy, opening the heart etc. etc.
But not limited to that, when tuning in I feel it brings that same energy in your entire energy system and body. Lightheartedness, joy, happiness, love, oneness.
A truly remarkable crystal!
Old 01-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Guide

Looking forward to it. It's a small pendant in silver, very beautiful. I have worn Larimar before but that is a long time ago.
A beautiful stone for sure!
Old 22-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Guide

Heliodor. It's an interesting crystal for sure when wearing it. I just drives out dark energies by making you aware which ones are interfering with your life so you can address it. Not exactly comfortable but very useful.
Old 22-11-2022, 04:55 PM
Master
Nice! I got one as well, but I always mix up golden danburite and heliodor, hihi. I always need to check my photos to be certain which one it is. I think right now I remembered it correctly.

As for beryls, I like them! Heliodor, aquamarine, morganite.
Morganite was the first heart chakra stone I fell for. Rose quartz never did it for me but morganite... loved it!
Oddly enough I've never done much with my heliodor yet so in that sense you inspire me now
Old 23-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Guide

I can see why there is a mixup, both look a lot alike in color.

I also love Beryls a lot! I have most colors except Bixbite, the red one. I still hope to find one online or in real life that is not too expensive. Will be hard though. That color though.
Oh and I don't have Morganite yet. Apparently a total different feel compared to Rose Quartz indeed. Softer if I'm correct?

Always glad to be an inspiration lol.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Guide

Maw Sit Sit. I love Peridot but it's very intense in its energies, very uplifting though. Apparently Maw Sit Sit is as well but far less intense. Been wearing it and I can feel it's far less intense but some stones have to be worn for a longer time to feel the effects. Although I don't feel its' energies yet I will keep wearing it as I absolutely love the beautiful deep green color.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I can see why there is a mixup, both look a lot alike in color.

I also love Beryls a lot! I have most colors except Bixbite, the red one. I still hope to find one online or in real life that is not too expensive. Will be hard though. That color though.
Oh and I don't have Morganite yet. Apparently a total different feel compared to Rose Quartz indeed. Softer if I'm correct?

Always glad to be an inspiration lol.
Bixbite... I saw it at LP's site on these small round plexiglas stands so they have them but they're very small. Probably like the peach & pastel green hessonites I bought the last time. And I guesstimate it'll be expensive which is usually the case with such small (rare) crystals.
It is indeed gorgeous, but maybe also intense? I remember reading yonks ago that red garnet can be too much for people, especially if they are already more lively or have ADHD etc.
I don't carry my Almandine garnet on me either, I sometimes hold it. I have had it with me when I first got it but also noticed that it is indeed a bit much. Unlike ruby that I can have on me for hours, days, I don't think the red Almandine would go down the same way. Helluva lot of fire/Fire in it!
I suppose it isn't much different with bixbite although intuitively I'd say it is a li'l gentler than the almandine. You feel that too?

I took a macro photo of my almandine the other day as I have a new phone with a nifty macro setting. I'd never seen my almandine so well and clear!! It's colours are astounding, I'd never seen that before, not even with a flashlight or the macro from my old phone's camera.
No matter what I try, I can only see a very dark red, appearing black even in darker light. With a bright flashlight on it while turning the almandine I can see a few tiny red flashes here and there and that was always the lot.
But now...
Golden orange!! Wowza!
The first time I can witness the true beauty of my almandine, haha. My camera is helping me see the hidden treasure of it.

This is it, and like I said, normally it looks very dark burgundy, almost black, so this was a true revelation!

Morganite vs rose quartz...
I feel that morganite has a higher vibration. So a higher aspect of the Pink Ray. I've always felt that it works on the Higher Heart whereas rose quartz works on the Heart chakra and with that different themes, aspects, and issues.
Rose quartz is often recommended for cultivating self-love, inner child work and issues etc. etc. So in a way more the first, rawest issues related to the Heart chakra and bringing peace and love in on those aspects.
Morganite works on things when you're beyond all that.
That's what it feels like to me, so not saying this is how it is. It's how it is for me.

It also doesn't mean that you have done with those rawer & outer Heart issues when you feel drawn to morganite. I know that as it was that way for me. I was in a very very difficult relationship at the time with a narcissist who hurt me time and again, day in day out, for 10 yrs on end. So my Heart wasn't in the best state, haha.
Nevertheless I couldn't relate to rose quartz at all. It was off-putting even, whereas I loved morganite!
In retrospect I think maybe it would've been too much for me in that already raw state to add a crystal that works and heals on those things. There wasn't anything much to heal while I was still in that situation.
But the Higher Heart I could get into. This is more ethereal, spiritual.

So is it softer... maybe but I think it mostly depends on the state of your Heart chakra. It could possibly be taken for softer as it's more elusive due to its higher vibration.

Just my thoughts. I can only relay what I've experienced myself :) Could be different for others. Especially with the Heart chakra I think as many people have issues there and don't have their Heart open. A rather delicate chakra.
Then again, which chakra isn't?