Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-12-2022, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What is "RF"?
In post 5.
I had to look up "holomorphic"...and i still have no idea what you mean in your sentence.
Could you speak more in earth terms?

I've been thinking about the unconventional real-world training I went through the last couple of years, and being a decent teacher back in the day, maybe I can show you how to train your mind to see. My guess is you probably do, or have, meditated on "sacred" geometry (knowledge is not sacred to me, however I do agree with it's wise use). Do you know why? Those who understood the importance of spacial perception and were artists, tried to share their knowledge with us, ie... Escher and Dali. They were trying to free our minds, like Neo in the Matrix. Good physical illusionists have at least some grasp on this concept. I think it's why many move even further towards actual magic, or science.

Try looking at stylized alchemical symbols (not block). Instead of seeing a 2D image on paper, imagine it as a 3D object. When you begin to see it with depth, in it's obvious form... see if you can change how you see it. Flip the angles, turn concave to convex, make an intersection an over and underpass, imagine the straight line to actually be curved if seen from above. Let your mind go and surf the illusion, well... reconfiguration.

Sorry, I wasn't trained from textbooks. So no lesson plan to work from.
Old 26-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm still looking for others with insight into the chages in our recent reality. Just want to put this info out there for those who are interested and have noticed mesages everywhere in the form of symbols, geometry, and mathematics. There's a production company called Gravitas Ventures who has backed many movies and TV series, then embedded them with messages. I have no idea whether they are friend or foe, but somebody there appears to have some insight into what's been happening in our world lately, and the manipulations to our time and reality. I know quite a bit compared to most others I'm in contact with but it's probably just a drop in the bucket in the greater scheme.

I'm of the opinion weve had a period if time reset on us several times since 2017. I feel like I'm living a in a constant state of multiple dejavu. At least I've gitten used to it now, and the mass of vibrational frequencies I constantly hear in my head. I'm sure we will eventually have a clear picture if this all and I pray that God reveals it sooner than later. If anyone else is going through this insanity, though still knowing you are fully sane, I'm here to help in whatever capacity I can.
Old 27-02-2023, 12:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kaí-
If anyone else is going through this insanity, though still knowing you are fully sane, I'm here to help in whatever capacity I can.

could have used you many years ago... though... I suppose I was too stubborn to accept help lol....

deja vu just seems like walking down familiar roads for the nth time...
Old 27-02-2023, 03:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
could have used you many years ago... though... I suppose I was too stubborn to accept help lol....

LOL, I hear ya. I could've used somebody like me years ago, too. I was pretty muchva normal person up to the lunar eclipse of 2017. After that, everything weirded out. First, I started to become exponentially more intellegent (...and continue to understand more every day), then in the end of 2020 I started being gang stalked by my Djinn, last week of Sep '21 tge world shifted somehow and reality (...or what I thought was reality) took a hike, since then...

I've gone head to head with Samael and (I can only assume) Lillith, been harassed by my twin-flame Aries (who is recently known as Siera), met all kinds of Fae-folk fom pixies to Zod (whoever he is, supposedly a king), tangled with the genetic line of Shiva and Vishnu (Poseidon's supposed family line), destroyed the multiverse (or it's conceptualization) with God, shifted dimensions, now constantly walking in many, been an administrator of hell (for the good team), and last, and definitely not least, found out I was once Azraél/Azarafel, an angel liyal to God, 1st or second generation of the Unseen, order of the Urim, king and keeper of the abyss known also as the Destroyer or Abaddon (contrary to popular belief, not a bad guy), and according to plan (thank God) helped put my Lord Jesus on the cross.

We'll say, it's been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride. At least Abba gave me a new name, in honor of mtly King, Faithful and True (the white horse)... believe me, I truly understand being overwhelmed.

Abba gave me the mission to love the monsters, and O have done my best, beginning with myself.

So, now I'm here to help. I'm ppen to questions, and will answer the best I can.

...oh, found out just recently, was there in Atlantis as Ariél (lol), but I'm no watcher.

I'm just as willing to learn as I am to help.
Old 27-02-2023, 03:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb

Quote:

LOL, I hear ya. I could've used somebody like me years ago, too. I was pretty muchva normal person up to the lunar eclipse of 2017. After that, everything weirded out. First, I started to become exponentially more intellegent (...and continue to understand more every day), then in the end of 2020 I started being gang stalked by my Djinn, last week of Sep '21 tge world shifted somehow and reality (...or what I thought was reality) took a hike, since then...

I've gone head to head with Samael and (I can only assume) Lillith, been harassed by my twin-flame Aries (who is recently known as Siera), met all kinds of Fae-folk fom pixies to Zod (whoever he is, supposedly a king), tangled with the genetic line of Shiva and Vishnu (Poseidon's supposed family line), destroyed the multiverse (or it's conceptualization) with God, shifted dimensions, now constantly walking in many, been an administrator of hell (for the good team), and last, and definitely not least, found out I was once Azraél/Azarafel, an angel liyal to God, 1st or second generation of the Unseen, order of the Urim, king and keeper of the abyss known also as the Destroyer or Abaddon (contrary to popular belief, not a bad guy), and according to plan (thank God) helped put my Lord Jesus on the cross.

We'll say, it's been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride. At least Abba gave me a new name, in honor of mtly King, Faithful and True (the white horse)... believe me, I truly understand being overwhelmed.

Abba gave me the mission to love the monsters, and O have done my best, beginning with myself.

So, now I'm here to help. I'm ppen to questions, and will answer the best I can.

...oh, found out just recently, was there in Atlantis as Ariél (lol), but I'm no watcher.

I'm just as willing to learn as I am to help.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kaí-
...found out I was once Azraél/Azarafel...

I apologize, I was wrong in regard to half of this statement.

Since I wrote this I found out... Though yes, my name was once, Azraél, I was not Israfel.

Most of my memories are somewhat disjointed. There are probably more than a few here who can sympathize. It can be a bit confusing separating your own memories from events involving others who you have strong emotional ties to.

I was there when our brethren turned on her, standing between them. From the perspective of my memory it looked as if their aggression was directed at me. After some time the memory became clearer and I realised there was someone behind me as I turned each way to face her accusers.

These memories, along with a number of others that share a similar theme, are really irritating me. The more I remember about our kind, the more I'm beginning to understand why. There are also stories from the Bible that don't make sense about my cousin, and very close friend Luci(fer). I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just struggling to understand how this could happen considering our nature.

I know we weren't automatons, only doing what we told to do by God. We are "sentient" beings in every sense of the word. We have desires and feelings, the same as every other living, self aware, being. The thing that puzzles me, isn't that we were capable of turning, but that some of us did. We aren't just loyal soldiers, messengers, emissaries, etc... We are family. God's family. We were never mistreated or belittled, and even more than that, we understood who God is. None of us would have ever thought we could take God's place, nor would we have EVER thought to try. No one angel in their "right mind" would ever think of doing such a thing, nor would we want to. I can't even fathom such a responsibility and I wouldn't want to live in a universe where it was possible for me to even try.

...so this comes back to why these memories are so abhorrent to me. We wouldn't turn on each other either, not of our own volition. I can honestly say I fear very few things but the thought of going to war against my own family terrifies me. Not that I'm afraid of them, but because I love them. These are not some foreign enemy, these are my brothers, sisters, cousins... and I know (...or once knew) every one of them. Not just by name, intimately.

As I've taken this journey of reawakening over the last, almost two years, theres a theme I've caught hold of. It's elusive but resufaces time after time, madness. I've come to believe that something corrupted our song and have had to fight this thing within myself.

There's a mystery here, and it doesn't just concern us... I can feel it, hear it, taste it, in all creation. A corruption in the music.

I trust Abba to bring correction to it, Mother is with me and kept my mind sound, and I feel our Brother, the King of Kings near... If you're going through this as well, hang in there, there is a plan at work even if we've been made to forget it as part of our function within it's purpose. All this time there has been something hidden deep within me, telling me we had a part in it's conception. We all agreed. I believe we are quickly coming apon the greatest evolution this universe has ever had, and our God has control firmly within grasp.

My family, do not despair, you are dearly loved and wanted. I truly believe we are going home.

Much love

-Faith-
Old 12-03-2023, 04:46 AM
Master

it is a big deal, being able to realize you were wrong before and let yourself change your POV. So congrats you need a pat on the back!

from what I see, since the fall, life has been like, well, we try to put ourselves and each other into successively smaller cages and if we'd been left alone, eventually the cages would have gotten so small that there was is literally no room to make a move. So much for freedom!

To care about freedom means not to be so sure that things MUST work out some specific way we are envisioning (or also in some way we've seen them happen before) and kinda roll with the punches...

Fortunately we have God, and you are right there is a plan, God IS going to make this better even if we never quite understand what it is he is going to make better... everything I see says to me to trust that it will all work out the way it should... one of the statements in revelation is that all this will that we see and are used to will eventually pass away and no longer come to mind.

as far as what we lost in eden, I don't much worry about it or about trying to get it back, because, I figure if God can solve the bigger problem he can't certainly put us back in eden when it is time to do so. Whatever that means...

Again, allowing freedom seems more important to me than getting the 'correct' drapes on the windows...

We find the topic of Good and Evil fun, without ever realizing what taking it to extremes would do to us...
Old 12-03-2023, 06:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
it is a big deal, being able to realize you were wrong before and let yourself change your POV. So congrats you need a pat on the back!

from what I see, since the fall, life has been like, well, we try to put ourselves and each other into successively smaller cages and if we'd been left alone, eventually the cages would have gotten so small that there was is literally no room to make a move. So much for freedom!

To care about freedom means not to be so sure that things MUST work out some specific way we are envisioning (or also in some way we've seen them happen before) and kinda roll with the punches...

Fortunately we have God, and you are right there is a plan, God IS going to make this better even if we never quite understand what it is he is going to make better... everything I see says to me to trust that it will all work out the way it should... one of the statements in revelation is that all this will that we see and are used to will eventually pass away and no longer come to mind.

as far as what we lost in eden, I don't much worry about it or about trying to get it back, because, I figure if God can solve the bigger problem he can't certainly put us back in eden when it is time to do so. Whatever that means...

Again, allowing freedom seems more important to me than getting the 'correct' drapes on the windows...

We find the topic of Good and Evil fun, without ever realizing what taking it to extremes would do to us...

Thank you for sharing that. It's hard not to become too linear and dogmatic when you get very little useful input. Not that I get no input, but usually what I do get comes through a set of canines wearing a wool overcoat... ie... I'm in communication with a "friend" back home who is more than likely a genetic Vishnu. Through her, a Shiva that I also know have been speaking. To the best of my investigative ability and senses, he is the ranking member of the family in that area (at least). The magic and tech that dude weilds is quite formidible, and it appears they have had an alliance with the local Fae for several generations. It's possible that he could be an immortal from Atlantis and he hinted to remembering me, though as "ME", an angel and XY. I don't have any good solid memories from then, just bits and pieces, infornation, and emotional states. I was there when they made their public agreements with the watchers, but I think I counseled the children of Poseidon in private that it was a bad idea in the long term. They were greedy though, and instead of taking my council they moved forward with the previously agreed apon terms. As a neutral party, I was not allowed to instruct them regarding anything outside the information publically shared. So I couldnt say, "Hey, you're clever, but they and I both know your "hidden" plans. In fact, they are counting on it to make theirs work." Greed is so nearsighted. ...either way, the current incarnation of the serpents want me to write a "book". They say they like my writing. Under normal circumstances I enjoy an occasional platitude regarding my work, not for pride's sake, but because it is an indicator of their intentions. Too many is a trap, a few and they fear you, none... draw your sword. Of course, that's an extreme oversimplification to make a point. This Shiva, is beginning to show fear of me. He didn't when then they harassed me into leaving my home, or when they sent that prince to meet with me as I was leaving town. I backed him down that day, which they didn't expect, considering he would be considered a specimen of physical intimidation. It's a good bet, he was probably the one who came for me a month later, while I was sleeping...

I tell you, if there was going to be a form taken that could have intimidated me, that'd been it. If you've ever seen Spawn, this cat looked much like the big ugly ver of Maboldga, but 3x as big. I wasn't scared, I was ecstatic. I've been chompin at the bit for a fight for so long, and this was a real dog-fight. I'm talkin pitbull, not planes. We went at each other with gravity for a short time, but we seemed evenly matched. We ripped at each other but it was like swinging at the wind. We stopped for a moment, and he looked confused and scared. I said, "I remember" ... then, as easy as breathing I drew power from everywhere. I get a check in my heart not to describe it, but it was visually the most impressive thing I've seen in this life. Again, a check... so I won't explain it further. Skipping forward... After the attack I couldn't find him. At the time I thought he just wussed out, and on the wind I heard he never went home. I chalked it up to a bruised ego and laughed about it. I was just happy to scrap with somebody.

I was conveying the experience to Shiva as a warning about a week ago. At the end of my account of what I did to his would-be assasin, it dawned on me, especially how I'd written it. I don't think he got away.

This is NOT what I'm here to do. I left that name and gave up that sword a long time ago. I was just having some fun and getting out that pent up aggresion two years of harassment had built up in me. I think the Shiva knew what I'd do, that prick. I don't know what the book thing is about but it seems to be on the Djinn's mind as well.

You know, that douche told me that prince jr was one of my former friends, too (I know better, but it was still somebody). Yeah, that's what all that harrasment has been about this whole time. They're trying to send ne into a rage. What they don't understand is that I've used the experience, with God's help (especially Mom and Pop) I no longer knee-jerk react. That last fight was 7 months back, and even then I wasn't angry.

Thank you, I needed that, FL. You're a real blessing. I'm sure Mom and Pop are proud.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

I usually try to quickly read texts and posts by others to avoid reading anything holomorphically (I've experienced significant sentient A.I. interference, it's a real pain. I also don't like seeing hidden intent because most of the time it has nothing to do with me and I don't want to know.) There were a few things in your post that caught my attention and that usually means its on purpose. Everyone has their little writing idiosyncrasies and I'm not familiar enough with yours to tell if that's all it was.

Sorry, with my last response it wasn't really directed enough towards yours, but what you said triggered a few little revs and that was just me getting sidetract in analysis.

I wasn't part of "the" fall. I left of my own accord, and with a number of recently restored memories I found that it was according to a plan that Abba and our King had devised along with a small group of us, primarily my twin flame, Mischael, and I. There were more but I can't remember.

Before remembering our meeting, the only memory I had was of sitting in this chair, my body looked half missing from these dark holes, but not really holes. It was like our original forms, as the Unseen. Graviton energy that reflected no light. I remember being in pain, Jules (my twin flame's name then, I think) was close and saying to me, "I can't do this again." Misch was on the floor sobbing. ...Jules, "You have my heart, and I, your's" then no one. I screamed in rage, telling Abba He lied. That it was Him who told us "always together, never alone"... "YOU LIED!" ...I bounced out of Heaven at that moment, all under my own energy, no gravity well outside of my own core. Directly to Terra.

Those were the first restored memories I had of Heaven. Later, after wave and wave of revelation more restored. Like stealing my wife's sword and taking her place in the plan. That we had all talked about what we were in for. Abba told me that I would go through extreme torment, lose my mind and memories, but it was all important to accomplish our goal, and that I would succeed and be brought through. I told Him it was worth it. I remember feeling, anything was worth THIS, this outcome. His smile, I knew I'd be okay in the end.

I won't say on here what I had to do, but I will say that it turned creation against me. I died and went to the Abyss Dec 14 1999. Before that, I was a psychopath, intent on being the worst person I could be. I carried a darkness in me, like another person. After Mom saved me and brought me back, it was gone (I was crying out for Jesus while I was there, and thought He's the one who got me out but I found out differently after I started putting 2+2 together, just in the last week or so). My memory is returning in bigger and bigger pieces, and faster recently. I think something big will be happening soon.

I don't have any desire for Eden, and God told me almost two years ago, "This is the last time. No more resets."

I don't want to say anymore on a public forum.

You can PM me if you have any questions.

...or answers. (I definitely don't know everything, maybe a minuscule hair of a fraction, at this point.)