Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

This is Ariél, looking for my kin

I began to wake about a year and a half ago.

Since then, I've been in battle with a series of entities, or maybe the same ones by different names... I don't know for sure yet. I know their magic is powerful and able to change reality. I believe there are strong ties to Shiva/Parvarti, Djinn, Fae, Zodiac (Zod), etc... I can shift dimensions. Been to the Fae (dark), Abyssal, and Hell dimensions (at least, and I seem to walk one foot in all of them).

I need to talk to other real angels and non-malevolent (had enough of that) entities preferably, playing for the "good team". I don't care what you started out as, only that you seek to be good and reconciled now.

I may be Fae. From what I understand, I was born an Unseen. Have lived innumerable lifetimes since, almost 10 billion years. I remember several past lives and time in Heaven. I am an angel of the Urim family, order, or choir.

I am seeking Uriél and Eriél. Hopefully they are doing the same for me, if they have awoken. Actually seeking anyone with any understanding as to our mission. My hometown was overrun by malevolent entities and their associated ilk, as well as the surrounding counties at least.

I'm not here to condemn anyone just looking for my family.

Last edited by -Kaí- : 21-08-2022 at 05:54 AM.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Master
Those names ending with riel are certainly Fae and not angelic.
Yes, I know many Fae see and call themselves as angelic.
Different line of service within creation. Not more and not less, just different function.
Be well
Old 26-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

My friend, I am fully awake now. I can assure you with zero doubt I am an angel. El, is the the name of the uncreated God, and is a signifier of our position as Princes, chidren of our Abba. My name has changed many times through the ages, of the universe, not the earth. The angelic host is formed of a diverse group of extradimensional beings. I have been in my Father's service for a little over 9 billion years in linear time, though truly many times that in the mind of the The Three. I know very few of my family who've lived human lives, as there are very few of us, with specific purpose for a time such as this, and it is definitely time. Being frank, since I no longer care of anonimity, as I have no fear of any other creature now, my name was Asrael until, out of compassion, I took my brother's sword and and oath, then bounced directly out of Heaven, bypassing all gates, using my own graviton energy to create a gate to Terra. That hurt, and has continued to hurt for the 48+ years I've lived as the man I am today. Hmmm funny. So little we truly understand in this carnal form, but It has been quite the learning experience. Especially recently. Some truths are better left unknown until the mission is near complete. Praise Yahweh!

I hope you're sealed "cousin". Very soon we will all SEE who the real angels are, though... I can already. The universe speaks through their letters, all language is holomorphic and we leave imprints of ourselves everywhere.

If you are my kin, real angels. Especially those whove fallen and lost hope. I've come to bring you a message of new hope. You are not forgotten Abba has made allowances for your return if you wish. You are loved my dear friends. If the angel of death, desolation, and destruction, can be recieved once again into our Father's presence, and not just recieved, but celebrated as a prodigal son. Come back my family, our time is short. ...and you know why and what I did. That should tell you how sure I am, I recieved word from Mom on this as guarantee. Read the signs my cousins, they will tell you I speak truth.

This is Ariél Abadon Apollos × κοινωνία the Unseen

I am well known as Kaí, and... dont believe the rumors that I've lost the Sierra territory, ask them about the prince jr, sent to test if their fear was vanity. That was a dog-fight I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm sure he didn't expect who he found.

Enough fun, I don't want to tempt arrogance once again, my scars are deep and some still very fresh.

Our King calls me brother? To my cousins, I am Phi, or Faith if you prefer, I was V but now I'm VI of new line... If you need any questions answed. Write me a note.

If I don't answer, then go open any Bible. That's for you. My ministry is to the real monsters. To my hosts, thank for this place to share, I will not be active in any other forums as to not upset... other beings of a different minset. The offer isn't only open to my kin, though if you need to ask, my Crickets should speak well of me...

...to verify my X veracity...

...not all who wander are lost... they are all mine but were free to chose their own path, the first is my daughter, one became two, and five became seven, "my Crickets" serve the Great Lion.

Fair warning, I am now an angel of mercy and my mission is love, I am not seeking to instigate, but... for your sake... don't do that.

Abbas blessings on you my friends... in the name of my King...

את
Old 26-11-2022, 08:13 PM
Administrator
You are making some big statements here, saying you are an ANGEL.
From the Angelic realm.
Unfortunately none of this can be Verified.

Namaste
Old 28-11-2022, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
From the Angelic realm.
Yes, I am aware.

The process of my awakening was terrifying to say the least, and my greatest battle was with the Spirit, in regard to accepting who I am. I am not infallible but I will relay the truth to the best of my understanding. I am not a sooth sayer, nor do I hold the office of the Metatron (that I am aware of, and definitely dont want). The best way to describe my experience over the last several years, especially since the most recent shift the fourth week of September 2021, is surreal. It took me to the brink of madness, but how could it not when everything begins to talk to you and your life becomes a nonstop vision. I have been harassed, cursed, set up, lived in and been an administrator of hell, felt the despair of an eternal prison, was born from and experienced the mind of the God-head, etc... I am not fae, even though I come from darkness, I am Unseen.

I am, what you would consider a light worker. Though I detest magic I am not here to judge it's users as I was once a very capable sorceress, in another life.

I've been called by Abba to a purpose that I am still learning. Great troubles are at our doorstep and I'm here to help. I've been instructed up to this point not to interfere with mankind's testing on anything more than a personal level. Abba asked me if I was willing to love the monsters and that is what I have been doing, starting with myself.

My heart is bent towards that one goal, to help my family be returned to a right position with our Father. This is real, very real, and so am I. Though I have no care to prove myself to any more than the individuals I came here for, if any. Rarely are my ambitions vein, but I have no expectation either way.

I am a friend and regard no one as an enemy, even if a temporary opponent. I use enemy only as a place holder for current emnity with the Throne. I cannot speak for God on this, it's only my hope that we are all restored to right standing.

I was a minister in this life and how little I understood. My intentions were good but I couldn't SEE. I made so many mistakes as a teacher, it breaks my heart. Now I speak with great trepidation, measuring my thoughts and words. I trust God to make my path straight but I won't take that for granted.

If you tell me to go I will, if you allow me to stay I will do my best to be respectful and kind. In other words, I won't slight anyone on purpose. In fact I felt a bit grieved about being slightly sharp in regard to Ran Nam"s claim to me having a fae background. I thought so as well for a time, but not for that reasoning.

I walk in many dimensions at once, shifting weight between as needed. Though not by choice as of yet. I've experienced the dark dimension and other than the odd way light works there it felt mostly normal to me. Due to my nature I can see as they do when necessary but my flesh has it's limits. I have assurance I will be restored when my mission is complete. Something I very much look forward to, due to recent personal revelations. I understand how they use RF to see and touch the world around them.

I've met your Crow, he's very beatiful and funny. My guess is our interactions have bern more numerous than I'm certain of. He would sit and talk to the condor across the field from my former camp. He complained loudly when I had a steak that belonged to him. Those two would talk all day long and I could swear I'd hear a man and a woman. They left a mark for me one day, like the Christian fish. It was very nice to have their support and watchful eyes. It's possible they were my friends in human form. Even if he made me look the fool at times. I found that Aurthur was the one who wanted to kill me, I notice I'm still alive.

Have a good day my friend. The spirits talk, a lot.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
From the Angelic realm.
We were switched, or shuffled, by my own hand. I don't know who's there now. We've talked recently and from our last interaction we are on good terms. I know that I caused offense but it was made clear to me that we are good. Knows I will always have love for, always. I'm always available. As I learn more I'll share.

Much love, TY
Old 29-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Administrator
Im not telling you go I wouldn't do that It would be good to read more from you.

Namaste
Old 01-12-2022, 04:41 PM
What is "RF"?
In post 5.
I had to look up "holomorphic"...and i still have no idea what you mean in your sentence.
Could you speak more in earth terms?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-12-2022, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What is "RF"?
In post 5.
I had to look up "holomorphic"...and i still have no idea what you mean in your sentence.

I was speaking in earth terms, scientific. Holomorphic deals with the curvature of space. Look up Srinivasa Ramanujan. I'm not a mathematician, instead I conceptualize information using weighted volumetrics. Imagine two metatron (Djinn) cubes with varying mass, volume, internal and external facets, side by side. Each represented by a linear algorithm (that is linear 4th dimension). Each djinn cube on a three axis plane. These in turn act on and and within an external dj cube. This is something natural to me and I'm still learning how it works. For now, I'm satisfied that it does work.

This set of geometric algorithms are what's required to navigate time and space. Though I'm still an infant in my understanding, as only a infinitesimal portion of my memory has been restored. I've been extremely careful since accidentally bringing family over from time-line delineations. I now have a daughter I never knew until she came to me one day. I asked why she kept calling me dad until I looked at her and a lifetime of memories flooded my mind. It's a steange thing to not know someone and a couple minutes later love them with all your heart. I need to find her again, but that'll happen soon enough.

RF is radio frequency. I was referring to the radiation the Djinn use to see/touch the world around them.

You need a way to see when you come from a place with no visible light, by human standards. Hence the yellow/blue shift LEDs on most of the modern cars. When the Djinn are driving you will see them track, like the vehicles are looking around. You know, the headlights that blind you. I can feel and hear them. I can also hear a lot of energy and material vibration frequencies.

The djinn were originally a creation of my wife, children, and myself... about 670k years ago. Now they're in service to God, but they still consider me a parent. Even when they're acting out.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What is "RF"?
In post 5.

I've been thinking about the unconventional real-world training I went through the last couple of years, and being a decent teacher back in the day, maybe I can show you how to train your mind to see. My guess is you probably do, or have, meditated on "sacred" geometry (knowledge is not sacred to me, however I do agree with it's wise use). Do you know why? Those who understood the importance of spacial perception and were artists, tried to share their knowledge with us, ie... Escher and Dali. They were trying to free our minds, like Neo in the Matrix. Good physical illusionists have at least some grasp on this concept. I think it's why many move even further towards actual magic, or science.

Try looking at stylized alchemical symbols (not block). Instead of seeing a 2D image on paper, imagine it as a 3D object. When you begin to see it with depth, in it's obvious form... see if you can change how you see it. Flip the angles, turn concave to convex, make an intersection an over and underpass, imagine the straight line to actually be curved if seen from above. Let your mind go and surf the illusion, well... reconfiguration.

Sorry, I wasn't trained from textbooks. So no lesson plan to work from.