Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-12-2022, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

Multiple Universes multiple big bangs

God is Eternal. No Beginning no end. I just cannot Believe that God did nothing for an eternity and the decide to make ONE universe. In the entire vastness of space I cannot believe that there is just One Big Bang. And God sat around bored for an eternity. I believe there are many big bangs and one happens every 5 Seconds. Just remember the endless vastness of space. I cant believe that only one happens. Look at the sands of the sea and how numerous a grain of sand is. I also believe that God can Bilocate and is present everywhere. So for me I believe in a vast Multiverse and I don't mean Alternate Realities. (I personally don't believe in Alternate realities) but Many Universes. God is constantly creating. There will be a grand adventure.. I believe we will be on Earth for a time and them we will go out into the Stars and explore the Uni and Multi Universes. How can one get Bored with that?
Old 23-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Master
God didn't sit around bored for an eternity. Boredom wasn't a thing yet. That stems from the ego mind. That has a reference of something to be boring versus not boring.

You're also speaking of God the presence, and God the being. Which would be two different entities. One in a form, and one that is beyond all forms and is source itself. Of course one could also argue did the all exist before the big bang, or did the chemical reactions in the universe cause the all to big bang out of chaos/nothing. Or did the all exist in the nothingness/chaos.
Old 24-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Master
Multiple Universes, Multiple Big Bangs

Your posts intrigued me. A week ago I found the reference below that may amply satisfy: It's a little something you probably NEVER thought you'd see that DIRECTLY answers your questions: FOUNDERS OF THE EARTH HISTORY (Parts 1 - 10)

"Greetings, beloved Creators. Today begins a very special series. Most of you reading this message have attended history courses in grammar school, secondary school and college. This will be unlike any history course you've taken in your so-called traditional Earth schools. Today we will look at the true history of your Earth. This Universe you find yourselves in began about 20 billion years ago as a point of light within the Mind of God"

.....and it gets REALLY interesting from then on....

Note from the Author: SAL RACHELE: "Welcome to my articles.
I hope you find something of value. You can reproduce these as long as you quote me and God as source."

Please do Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy the other equally interesting portions of this AWESOME site!! (Especially Timeline)!!

Reference: https://www.floating-world.org/earth..._pJ60xzclul1Vg
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 24-12-2022 at 12:46 AM. Reason: clarify input
Old 24-12-2022, 01:57 AM
Master
@ guthrio ~ thanks for providing the link
Old 24-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ guthrio ~ thanks for providing the link
My pleasure Unseeking Seeker, and my profound thanks for as many Truths as you have contributed to us with your unmatchable poetry.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 24-12-2022 at 09:46 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 04-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
God is Eternal. No Beginning no end. I just cannot Believe that God did nothing for an eternity and the decide to make ONE universe. In the entire vastness of space I cannot believe that there is just One Big Bang. And God sat around bored for an eternity. I believe there are many big bangs and one happens every 5 Seconds.
What made space dark and the earth a oceanic planet?
Old 04-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Master
Like you, I believe in multiple big bangs. But I don't believe 'God' is a ''creator''; the spiritual has always been there and the physical is just ever changing, it ''does'' its own thing. On and on things go..