Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
You are very welcome, Siku.

My advice on staying hopeful and positive: Know that things will get better, but allow yourself to feel the pain and anger and hurt sometimes. When things are dark, you have to allow yourself to feel it is awful. But just know that it will get better, you will get through it, if you allow yourself to do so. I could no longer cry for a long time, and I was healed of that curse, and the painful feelings came up. Then I had to feel them, over time. It is difficult, but you have to feel them. That time will come.

If it's helping it's good, but these things can become a trap for negativity rather than a boon if they are not fully cleansed, and leaving energy batteries lying around can have wacky effects on you. When you are not used to it, handling "too much" is overwhelming.

Here is some of my music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzQTlF21aTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGFhyb_HY80

This is one of my favorites, along with others like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cj9faH_Zs&t=3165s
Ah! Sound advice! I've encountered and used those already on a daily basis. I listen to a lot of frequencies than I care to admit just to get relief. I always have a detox running no matter what. :)

@Sophian, That makes sense however, my awakening was brought on from me self-reflecting on myself greatly psyche-wise and feeling as if the current me is the best version of myself. Now that I think about it... perhaps that wielded my twin flame to do the same and is what caused all the karmic wounds to open. *rubs chin* Hmm... lol. Sorry, was rambling, anyways, pair that alongside that I don't necessarily have strong past emotions in general that come to mind at will unfortunately. Only wounds these entities like to work on me but most are null now thankfully. It's extremely difficult to focus on anything past related that I'd like to due to the over whelming influence of these psychic attacks that forbid me to think or feel anything that will give positivity.

Aside from that. What I am underneath it all is very much positivity. It's just my will and bouts of depression and apathy that are bestowed on me once I am sucked dry of my heart and solar plexus chakra does things get negative. I'm always self aware and battling it though. I just have to keep on keeping on! :P

I will try my best! :)

Thank you both for the amazing advice!

Newest update. Holding a Orgone Pyramid over my heart chakra as I slept while purposely cleansing my Pineal gland, chakras, and detoxing frequencies (alongside my normal routine ofc) has wielded significant relief. Here's to hoping it's not temporary. xD

One major step I have no gotten around to trying because I think I need some sound advice on; is the proper herbal baths. I'm tall and built like a lumberjack so bathing is rather troublesome. I wonder if there are shower alternatives haha. :P
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 03-02-2020, 02:19 AM
Master

Entity eviction is the easy part ... though sometimes not so easy ... it depends

What is ‘difficult’ ... or not difficult ... as we look at it ... is strengthening the energy field to prevent another attack.

Healers vary in competence ... just like doctors. The ones at the higher end of divine connectedness have a near perfect success ratio and do not charge money. Multiple sessions may be required, however.

Help is always at hand. If we ask. Many in need self block seeking assistance owing to doubts, fears and ego.

Old 03-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Knower

I disagree about not charging money, necessarily, but it depends on what kind of healer you seek. For some, exchange is tradition. That's my opinion.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Master
That thing about healers and their payment is ****ing me off.No offence sea-dove,but when someone is broke,he needs to be healed,and you ignore him because he can't pay you,it's really pathetic.

I know very well what healers do.They provide you first with a 'good' session,they do some kind of energy work on you,but not enough to solve your problem.
Then will tell you,that the entity is strong enough and you'll need more sessions.Being allready convinced by their abilities,you subscribe for another session.You feel the efffect of the healer's work,but as usual it's not long term.

Then propably will tell you something like 'you're cursed' or they'll find a way to make you subscribe for even more sessions..(so you can pay them more).
Old 03-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Master
Not to mention that they're going around from forum to forum in order to find customers.Personaly i find it disgusting.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Knower

I'm not saying your wrong that healers have done that, but I think you're generalizing, Iomax. I regret even saying my piece here a bit, because I don't think that it's the appropriate place.

Going to a forum to solicit healing is completely different. I'm talking about healers with a physical place of business who have put in years of training. They deserve payment. If they didn't receive it, they couldn't be as good at what they do because they would need a second job, and good healing takes a LOT out of a person.

Nothing in this world is free. You have to put in effort, you have to put in work, you have to deserve help. That is my opinion. Having no money doesn't mean you don't deserve it, and that no one will help, but you will have to find someone who cares about you to do it. I have given free healing to my friends, and have never taken payment nor am I qualified to, but just because I have put two years of effort into gaining these skills does not me I am obligated to heal you for nothing. We are all connected but we are also separate.

Thank you for the pdf thread, Iomax.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
I'm not saying your wrong that healers have done that, but I think you're generalizing, Iomax. I regret even saying my piece here a bit, because I don't think that it's the appropriate place.

Going to a forum to solicit healing is completely different. I'm talking about healers with a physical place of business who have put in years of training. They deserve payment. If they didn't receive it, they couldn't be as good at what they do because they would need a second job, and good healing takes a LOT out of a person.

Nothing in this world is free. You have to put in effort, you have to put in work, you have to deserve help. That is my opinion. Having no money doesn't mean you don't deserve it, and that no one will help, but you will have to find someone who cares about you to do it. I have given free healing to my friends, and have never taken payment nor am I qualified to, but just because I have put two years of effort into gaining these skills does not me I am obligated to heal you for nothing. We are all connected but we are also separate.

Thank you for the pdf thread, Iomax.
I have another idea.Instead of get paid for the healing services,do not perform healing on others,find a normal job,and if you feel that you need more comfort in your life,do healing on your self to forget it,and be thankful with what you allready have.

(I'm not reffering to you foxtracks).

Also healers should pay taxes as well.I mean for the income they gain from their services.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Master
Maybe those who get paid for their healing services with tax free money,should be reported.?Isn't illegal?

Last edited by lomax : 04-02-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Master
I'm not taking sides here in any way or getting into anyone else's arguments - but I just wanted to show you all this...

I think many healers are genuine and many not - imagine a healer saying I'm healing you just takes a little while for it to work..... its 'power of the mind stuff' to a person being healed, and you will believe it - like I say keep me out of any arguments don't get me started in those, I just wanted to show you all this as 'friends here' on this forum.

And I agree taxes should be paid, and many do it for free anyway...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...bo-effect.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-02-2020, 08:23 PM
Master
I'll just say this to any 'non genuine healers' looking on - its a poor way to make a living, you'll probably come back as a turnip or a two headed goose, or worse still end up in the lower astral realms..... so just think, and correct it while you get chance by being kind and helpful to people.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...