Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Master

Working for the bigger picture

Sometimes we do things and often no one realises what we have done and how necessary it was to clear up others 'mess from arrogance and ignorance'.

They did not learn their lesson and others suffered, so we intervene so others do not have to suffer and the 'one responsible' carries on oblivious and continuing in their manner and we have to watch and say and do nothing.. it is not our place, but my lesson is to contain that frustration.. so hard.

I know the work is for the bigger picture, many do not understand nor do they want to. I walk away being treated badly and used again and I have to allow it to facilitate others lessons..

Sorry.. mini rant.. I just want others to know the other side of light working..it can be lonely, unappreciated and unnoticed..
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Master

well all I can say is that God sees the good that you do, even when nobody else sees.

also, you can't let people use you. doesn't matter if you're helping them, if you are unappreciated, you need to move on and let them do whatever they're gonna do.

=)
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Life Tourist

Even though it may not be noticed and you are not thanked for your help, the energy alone of you helping is feeding the "bigger picture". Maybe your not looking in the right place to find your reward? That what seems to be causing this post you made im gathering.

Also i agree with Rena. You have to surround yourself with people that are going to help you grow. Otherwise, your going to find yourself in this constant state of feeling used.

Ultimately by helping others you are in fact helping yourself. With that in mind you need not others to give you recognition or appreciation of your help.
Old 13-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Guide
Yes, Lightwork can be difficult at times. I try and do what I can for others (and hope that my purpose will allow me to do something on a bigger scale when the if and when the time is right).

I agree that it can be difficult not to be used, but I also don't do what I do for gratitude or thanks. If I receive it though, I do so with acceptance and gratitude :)

My reward is helping others find positivity and happiness, and seeing them find their path again.

It doesn't always work out that way, in which case I look at what is happening as being part of their chartered life and spiritual development.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 13-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Master

I think what I am trying to say is that , yes we get them back on path and then they go back to the old way.. therefore haven't learnt the lesson and I get frustrated that all that work was for nothing.. it wash't, but thats how it feels.. I cannot help being a perfectionist at times.

I don't know about others, but for me, my life gets put on hold when I help so I get affected by the outcomes and how long it takes.. as in where it takes me to live and work.. for me that is also frustrating..
Old 17-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Crystalline

Whether psychics/ mediums, star kids....the greatest gift is knowing you've helped someone in the very best possible circumstances with your gifts just like human gifts- except these are metaphysical without personal gain. When you help someone with your spiritual gifts, things have a way of coming back to you in ways you might not expect, and it might not be in words, right that second or even years but the signs are always there.....over all though we are here to awaken others, not to get popular.

AND YES they may revert back to their old ways but that's when you have to SUBLIMENLY send energy into them to unblock themselves so that their own good energy flows and they see the grass is greener than what their previously doing. It might take years for some people but again energy has a way of coming around in unexpected ways.
Old 17-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Crystalline

The best gift in metaphysics is knowing you helped someone, awakened someone or help someone crossover with the purest intentions. It's not out of popularity, instant gratification, self gain, or scoring brownie points with God, but with Love, dignity, and peace. Now Honestly- there are people who will revert back to their ways, but the best you can do is open their mind and heart, flush them out of their toxic energy and let their own good energy start to flow. Hope this helps, Namaste!
Old 18-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline
The best gift in metaphysics is knowing you helped someone, awakened someone or help someone crossover with the purest intentions. It's not out of popularity, instant gratification, self gain, or scoring brownie points with God, but with Love, dignity, and peace. Now Honestly- there are people who will revert back to their ways, but the best you can do is open their mind and heart, flush them out of their toxic energy and let their own good energy start to flow. Hope this helps, Namaste!

I agree and I do, however it is still frustrating.. patience has never been my strong point!
Old 18-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Guide
Maybe that is also your learning experience to be gained as well as helping those who repeatedly fall from their path? :)

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 18-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Master

Personally whilst I respect others wanting to continue to pick up those who fall back into their old ways, I give 1-2 chances then I refer back to their own guides. Energy is best spent when they are ready to learn the lessons.. if they are not, thy have to wait for another chance; there are others that need help that can be helped.. this is what I have learnt.

I have found those who you have helped then expect it again and again, thats when you leave and let them fall to learn.. none of this is for gain or reward.. far from it.. it costs me financially, emotionally and time wise which I have come to accept whilst trying to balance my own life.