Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 28-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Angel247

Question Time!

When I started doing yoga two years ago, I did it everyday and have completly fallen in love with it, but lately I have been so busy that I only do it a couple of days a week. I try to make time for it but I'm either to tired or have ten million other things to get done. I feel really bad but life is life.
How often do all of you do yoga?? And do you feel really bad when you are unable to get to it?
Old 12-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Master
I do it four days a week and I make time, if it's before I go to bed, or if I have to wake up and hour early, or if I literally have to force myself to not feel tired and do it I do it :)
Spiritlite.
I feel bad if I can't get to it, if I can't or don't do yoga for a week my back starts hurting and I get a lot more stiff, on the weeks I do yoga I'm very agile and stretchecd out and just feel better and not so stiff, I'm 36 so getting old.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-05-2011, 01:42 PM
earthy

I try make time everyday for my yoga practice otherwise I don't feel good.

A good time to practice is first thing in the morning, I just jump out of bed right onto my yoga mat and do a few dogs. That helps centre me and gets things loosened up for my crazy day ahead. Even if you have only 10 minutes in the morning, take advantage and do a few poses. A little yoga is better than no yoga :-)

Namaste,
Earthy
Old 18-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
True earthy even if you do fifteen minutes in the morning and fifteen at night that's plenty and on your days off do half an hour. Also do you get an hour for lunch? Can you put in a dvd at work and do yoga? Maybe do a work thing for yoga lunch time for your coworkers? Or go to your home and do it? Even go to a park and do a few poses.
Spiritlite.