Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Question. What do I need to know about F in regards to me ?
Ace of Pentacles:
To me this is about coming home, feeling you belong. What jumps out is a feeling of intense joy. And with that, relaxation.

Question: What can I do to be able to communicate with my dad who passed away last year? (I feel he's around me a lot)
Old 02-09-2017, 05:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Question: What can I do to be able to communicate with my dad who passed away last year? (I feel he's around me a lot)

A: 2 of spirals

You have to choose between two similar ways/methods of communication that are familiar to you so that your energy is not divided or diminished, so choose the one that best fits your natural creative abilities/talents and focus your energy there.

Q. How will my son's girlfriend moving in with us affect our household?
Old 02-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Q. How will my son's girlfriend moving in with us affect our household?

Ace of swords
It feels that it will be some time before the clouds part from both sides and some adjustment is made, the prominent picture being someone with different personality bringing more outgoing young ( air like energy, possibly strong air / fire elements ) which will need adjustment and will in time result in harmony between everyone.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Question. Message of positive encouragement.
Six of Chalices: Get in touch with your inner child and just be playful. Take some time off to have some fun.

Question: Why am I so horribly stressed out? I'm so out of whack that I'm driving myself up the wall 24/7
Old 03-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Six of Chalices: Get in touch with your inner child and just be playful. Take some time off to have some fun.

Question: Why am I so horribly stressed out? I'm so out of whack that I'm driving myself up the wall 24/7

5 of pentacles

It feels like an event is coming to close and also associated with the moon ( perhaps a female around you who is engaged in a project ) and you are associated with them and are helping them in some way for something to collectively come to a close end, as there will be release for you when this event comes to close.

Question. What does F truly feel for me right now ?
Old 03-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
5 of pentacles

It feels like an event is coming to close and also associated with the moon ( perhaps a female around you who is engaged in a project ) and you are associated with them and are helping them in some way for something to collectively come to a close end, as there will be release for you when this event comes to close.

Tricky, as this is not about you but about a 3rd party. Ethically speaking it is not good / recommended / allowed to read a 3rd party without their consent.
Maybe you can rephrase what it is you want to know.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Tricky, as this is not about you but about a 3rd party. Ethically speaking it is not good / recommended / allowed to read a 3rd party without their consent.
Maybe you can rephrase what it is you want to know.

Fairycrystal, I dont have a question right now, I have run out of questions to ask ^-^ . You should go ahead and ask a question yourself if you want to :) I think I would wait till my next turn. thanks
Old 03-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Fairycrystal, I dont have a question right now, I have run out of questions to ask ^-^ . You should go ahead and ask a question yourself if you want to :) I think I would wait till my next turn. thanks
Thank you!

Question: How's the odds of getting out of my benefit situation on my own? (as in: without depending on a partner for this).
Old 03-09-2017, 08:03 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
[b]

I'll take this, however I've changed the question to -
What does angelic star need to know about how F truly feels for her right now?

Wheel of Fortune.
Don't go pinning anything too certain on F's feelings right now, they are still undecided on their feelings too.

Q. With Mabon approaching, what can I expect to reap this season?
Old 03-09-2017, 08:09 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Thank you!

Question: How's the odds of getting out of my benefit situation on my own? (as in: without depending on a partner for this).

Ace of Pents reversed.
It's going to take a water tight plan to find the opportunity to get out of the situation, it's not going to come easy

Q. With Mabon approaching, what can I expect to reap this season