Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 28-09-2017, 03:15 AM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,098
 
Moonincancer:
(Am I allowed to give it a crack with pure intuition?)

I saw a flash image of a young woman at a desk, longish brown hair, caucasian. I'm seeing some natural light to the right of her (the desk is perpendicular to the window I think?) as if there is a window to the right of where she sits. I feel like there are curtains either side, not blinds, as the light is a bit filtered vertically.

I'm feeling the pressure of time... which makes me wonder that if you actually hold yourself accountable to time (eg "I'm going to sit at my desk and see how much I can write in an hour" OR "I'm only giving myself 30mins to finish this... GO!"), you will find it easier to get your projects done.

Tarot card: 4 of Cups rev
* Aquatic Tarot

You need something to hand in - quit worrying about it being your 'best work' and just work on something to submit (I get the impression you have some discarded drafts/ideas/topics that can be further developed enough to be submit-able).

My question: A card of advice for today please?
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 28-09-2017, 05:48 AM
angelic star angelic star is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,759
  angelic star's Avatar
My question: A card of advice for today please ?
@ Tealily

Eight of Pentacles


Keep all distractions, personal feelings of anxiety at side, and focus on the work at hand, as you are efficient just focus on getting the job done, co operating with people around work and not pay to any other distractions for today.

My question. A message of positive encouragement.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 28-09-2017, 01:49 PM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,538
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Moonincancer:
(Am I allowed to give it a crack with pure intuition?)

I saw a flash image of a young woman at a desk, longish brown hair, caucasian. I'm seeing some natural light to the right of her (the desk is perpendicular to the window I think?) as if there is a window to the right of where she sits. I feel like there are curtains either side, not blinds, as the light is a bit filtered vertically.

I'm feeling the pressure of time... which makes me wonder that if you actually hold yourself accountable to time (eg "I'm going to sit at my desk and see how much I can write in an hour" OR "I'm only giving myself 30mins to finish this... GO!"), you will find it easier to get your projects done.

Tarot card: 4 of Cups rev
* Aquatic Tarot

You need something to hand in - quit worrying about it being your 'best work' and just work on something to submit (I get the impression you have some discarded drafts/ideas/topics that can be further developed enough to be submit-able).

My question: A card of advice for today please?

OMG Tea lily that blew me away!!! Abso accurate about the desk, window and billowing sheer curtains. Also bang on about my perfectionism and very good advice there about setting myself small time nugget slots.
Thank you and seriously, how do you do this!!
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 28-09-2017, 01:55 PM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,538
 
ANGELIC STAR
Message of encouragement for you:4 mental/sword:rest and rejuvenate and clarification cards message in a bottle and Celeste
Some signs and messages are coming your way from Spirit.If you take time to step back, repose and reflect your path will seem clearer. It is possible that you may shifting your place of work or travelling and this will help you through this period of positive introspection.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 28-09-2017, 02:01 PM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,538
 
TEA LILY
advice card 5 wands(obstacles and challenges from the psychic tarot)
You may face some competition at the work place. It does not seem like a good time for confrontation or feeling down if things did not go your way. Step back and re-evaluate what you can take/learn from this experience. A trip or pleasant change is on the cards and might cheer you up.
I think I have had so many questions answered here but here goes:
MY question: How best can I use the next week?
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 28-09-2017, 11:01 PM
55Degrees
Posts: n/a
 
Can we please keep to the origin of the thread One Tarot Card, One Sentence as described in the first post. There is the practice thread for larger spreads and deeper interpretations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
MY question: How best can I use the next week?

4 of Cups.
Take some down time, you're missing important signs that can help you.

Q. What is clouding my judgement regarding X ?
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 29-09-2017, 01:38 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,257
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Can we please keep to the origin of the thread One Tarot Card, One Sentence as described in the first post. There is the practice thread for larger spreads and deeper interpretations.



4 of Cups.
Take some down time, you're missing important signs that can help you.

Q. What is clouding my judgement regarding X ?

The Magician reversed.
There's a niggling feeling that things aren't quite as they seem.

Q. What will be the main focus on the weekend?
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 30-09-2017, 06:31 AM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,538
 
Pandora's question
Main focus for the weekend? Card: nature (Green witch's tarot)

On identifying self imposed restrictions and deciding how to make more structured choices that will serve you in the long term
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 30-09-2017, 06:33 AM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,538
 
my question: Is it good for me to apply for a conference I have in mind right now?
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 30-09-2017, 10:09 AM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,098
 
moonincancer
* Happy Tarot

Death: The answer is apparently bleedingly obvious - either you are already able to go (and should), or can't (and therefore shouldn't); identify which and accept it. O_O

Q: A card of advice for today, please
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums