Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Knower

Two souls sharing the same body of both genders

Is it possible that a female entity lives within my male body? I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I think I was meant to have a twin sister and it's possible she was ment to have her own body, but she got trapped in mine? Has that ever happened before? It doesn't make sense because souls are genderless.

Now keep in mind that I want a do-over as my twin sister. I don't belive time exists in the afterlife and I don't want to reinarnate into the future, due to fears of what our technology is doing to us, among other things. I'm pretty sure alternate universes and timelines exist. I really enjoyed my childhood in the 90s.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:21 PM
Master
As far as twin flames go or twin souls are gender binary (like you said) it’s definitely possible for a twin to get trapped as possible it’s for twin flames to be both female and male and co exist in the same...or on co habitable time lines where linearly they are connected...while I’m a twin flame reincarnation I can feel the difference between state’s being alone or merged with my flame, or the flame it’s self at the atomic level..you can definitely feel left over atoms or cubits..I don’t know if that’s what you feel..these things can be unethical and unexpected... or aspected or impacting on imprints and I am’s or soul braids etc or divided soul groups or groups that are the self as certain.. only the self can divide and alternately find alterations alternatives for these cubits....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-05-2021, 08:38 PM
AbodhiSky

souls can spend a lot of incarnations as one gender so take on those gender roles in a sense.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Knower

Well, my mother did confirm she had a miscarriage, but it happened around 1984-1985, my older sister was born in 1986, and I was born in 1988. Does that make it possible for me to reinarnate back into 1988 as my twin sister, alongside the current incarnation of myself?

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 14-05-2021 at 04:34 AM.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Well, my mother did confirm she had a miscarriage, but it happened around 1984-1985, my older sister was born in 1986, and I was born in 1988. Does that make it possible for me to reinarnate back into 1988 as my twin sister, alongside the current incarnation of myself?
Definitely, between the mitigation of pregnancy these dates could be valid... have to question why? Is there some reason why reincarnation remains: remain with you? Maybe your higher self knows about it? Is there any way you can ‘download’ any information? Have you tried communication with the ‘cubits’ nor’ remains? Is your twin active? There are some theory’s that state when your born you reincarnate with all possible outcomes: via timelines of indefinite information in the ‘information’ paradox? Have you given any thought to thoughts about paradox’s?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-05-2021, 02:46 PM
I thought this was called
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), formerly called multiple personality disorder.
So, yes multiple souls in one body.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2021, 03:16 AM
Knower

I just hope that past, present, and future all are truly happening all at once and you aren't forced to reincarnate into the future only. I really couldn't see me (as Brendan and Brenda) in a futuristic life, like the 22nd century. I'd rather it be the same scenario, family, and time period from this lifetime. I'm also don't want to reinarnate onto another planet. I couldn't imagine myself as anything else, other than human.