Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-05-2022, 03:50 PM
asearcher

Will I always be connected to the "Dark side"?

Have noticed that each time before I get sick/ill with something something paranormal happens.

Is it that my body is infected by something which in return brings down my level and make me more vulnerable? Or is it "they" that somehow make it happen?

Has anyone else noticed this about themselves?
Old 26-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Master
Attraction is a bummer- like for like as such… you get what’s correct for you in this perfect life just acceptance can be a problem or boredom of the moment- almost like there’s something better out there at that moment zzz ….

Your probably getting all that you can handle while opening your perceptions to these things- could be a good sign .. as something is manifesting ???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-05-2022, 06:05 AM
Master
Be sure to shield/ ground with setting intentions and positive affirmations
Old 09-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Experiencer
Live a happy and meaningful live. Surround yourself with happiness, and sincerely good people. Do things you love and have a great sense of humor. Before you know it, you'll be on the side of light. What you put out; you get back in my folds.

If you to do bad things, do many more better things to counter. Plant virtuous seeds for the future.
Old 09-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Have noticed that each time before I get sick/ill with something something paranormal happens.

Is it that my body is infected by something which in return brings down my level and make me more vulnerable? Or is it "they" that somehow make it happen?

I suggest paying attention to the way and what you are thinking before and when the paranrmal stuff happens. What kind of illness are you getting? I suspect the best thing you can do for this is to take responsibility of your thoughts We all have a "dark side", worrying about it or trying to remove it or ignore it will only cause problems for you.
Old 12-06-2022, 07:59 PM
asearcher

Thank you everyone :) I have read up about spirit attachment from this link and agree it is about me changing to then lifting my energy up, up.

It can be all sorts of illnesses, a simple cold, anything really. Then again they have discovered I have something but it is something I can live with and it is not dangerous (not how it has been with someone else we knew), but I have thought if it brings me closer maybe to the other realm (???) and maybe then that explain why these things began to happen (???). I have a husband who get easily worried about my health, but it can come off the wrong way (and has!) so it can instead create negative feelings between us and has, so it has become a source of conflict instead.

I hardly dare to write this but now for a really long time there has been no poltergeist activity in the home and last time I got sick I did not experience anything abnormal like I used to. So that is good, I think :) But I know I have written that before and then it starts again but still it is not the way it used to be. I have never been exposed to anything like this from previous homes. Former owners also would tell us later on activity but they thought it was a loved one or so they claimed that had passed over. however some of those description sound very much like low level energies, not the work of a loved one having past over. The home also has a history of pain. This was suppose to be our dream home and instead I feel my marriage got worse and it was almost as if those maybe-negative qualities of my husband that I was perhaps aware of got worse. He's on the autism spectrum and has refused to move, I would try to show all sorts of properties because my main concern was that nothing should happen to a child or us, but he was set on the home and not to move and it has been something that has divided us. He is someone very sure what he wants and what he don't and he wanted this home. He would himself tell me crazy stories what he had heard, experienced, and seen even when I was not around (at home), but he would just still ignore it and wanting to take charge of the home and saying it was nothing dangerous. Til this day I think he is in conflict of what he has experienced.

Before I think I had a bunch of repressed memories, traumas from a bad relationship with a psychopath, or thought to be a psychopath and fit that description, and I think that created some sort of scar on my aura, a crack if you so will, that I needed to fix. I had apparently much unlocked fear in my system.

According to one medium there was especially one being, spirit and I felt this one especially so when I got sick with something.

Even if me sorting out any past or present traumas and all still kept me at a lower vibration I think it was better that way than for me to have it locked in the way it had been before even if my mind then prevented me from remembering. My mind have impressed me, LOL, to be able to do all that. The only reason why I felt I had to go back to that chapter in my life was because of the disturbance of the low level energies. Otherwise I would just have let it be.

Even if I today am not quite my old self before all that and I am guessing my vibration is not as high up as it ought to be, should be, I don't have the old fear I used to have, I've addressed those.

Thank you everyone for wanting to help.