Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-02-2022, 08:44 AM
asearcher

is this past life memory? paranormal? spirit connection? just a dream?

hi

need help figuring something out. now as of lately i have been doing something that on my part i think is feeding this so the best thing would be to not think about it i guess.

had a dream that began with me breathing out - and cold air came out, but i was inside a hallway, it had light blue on the walls and the carpet floor was a similar color. the hallway looked neat. there were no paintings or anything like flowers.

further ahead of me was this guy i know from this life. he for some inexplicable reason was dressed in black clothing, formal. he turned around half way with his head to make eye contact with me and did a "shh..." sound with his finger over his mouth, he then continued to walk and walk past a room in the hallway that was open. There was white frame around this doorway.

for some reason I then began to focus very much on what was in the room that was open, people in it? up? asleep? something else going on? and that was when i woke to. i had a bad feeling. i woke up.

-----------------------------------------------------

I can't figure out if it was a real memory - why would it when i breath out be this cold air? the guy in front of me was not dressed in winter furs or what ever.

Things had a stage look to it, I don't think i have ever known a hallway without anything on it, paintings, photos, some sort of something.

If this is me having a spirit connection with this guy (which is then my own fault giving that i have thought) could he, we then have been in some astral home - can the temperature there be different? has anyone had an OBE and when they breath out - cold air is coming out?

----------------------------------------------------------

I was once in real life in a romantic relationship with this guy and i often got the feeling as if it was staged, I've never had that before, or after, and it was as if it was too perfect, too unreal, that something real was going on behind the staged walls. It was like this early, that feeling, and I did not have it when I was at home with my family or other places. Either I had lived through it before, before I came here, or ...I just don't know. it was like this always, it was like it before I got to be unhappy and before he got to be irritated with me as well.

In the "vision"? it was him and it wasn't him, like I have seen previous "vision?" of him before, I can't really explain that either, this is how he comes across, could also be this is how he looks today.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:18 PM
Master

Most of my dreams are just bits of wakeing life and dont mean much . To quote S. Freud or maby it was C Jung, some times a dream is just a dream .
Old 08-02-2022, 04:55 PM
asearcher

Yes thank you. Hopefully just that :)