Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-05-2023, 10:10 AM
star_nomad

Post why I know all about unidentified starships objects.

i know all about this.

and why and how???

the exact vessel that brought me to this planet is my planetary vessel that brought me to earth.

it has silver linings on the inside. it has anti matter technology.
my people and my entire world including all the creatures cannot be exposed to light or any other planet but the planet we live on.

why??? because the entire world where I lived upon requires that darkness of energy to exist and thrive. without that dark energy my entire world cannot survive.

same as on earth and humans need there planet because earth has a frequancy to it.
the vessel that shall take humans to another planet must be earth like.

the vessel or starship must have anti matter to break dimensions and go into the universe much faster.

these vessels for humans will have both light and dark freqauncies because that's how humans have adapted to there own planet.

my vessel requires no light freqauncies because that is how we operate on our planet.

I know all about UFO activities.

many of the technologies have been created by humans.
anti matter technology. has already been made by humans.

anti matter you cannot go faster then light speed physically as physical travel to anti matter dimension is impossible.

you have to go into another dimension and many of these human starships have these technologies now.

THe true ufo sightings are from us.

if you enter these objects you are in extreme danger to frequancies exchange.

because the alien vessel is adapted to THAT planet.
when humans earth freqauncies enter these ships they are at risk of sickness and death if they cannot adapt to the vessel's freqauncies.

I want to teach humans about freqauncies testing. when I say freqauncies I mean planet and every world has different freqauncies then earths freqauncies.

freqauncies is how a planet travels with it's energy.
Old 11-05-2023, 11:36 AM
freqauncies is frequencies, btw. Don't be mad at me! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Master

You got in before me Miss H.
So Star Nomad have you any proof of what you have just said? That would be very interesting.
Old 11-05-2023, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
So Star Nomad have you any proof of what you have just said? That would be very interesting.
I think his thread on that might help answer that. :)
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...64#post2156364

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2023, 05:52 PM
star_nomad

Quote:

There is loads of evidence to back up my claims.
other planets are different.
they do not run like how earth operates. we can already see the evidence that other planets whether they have light or dark atmsophere runs on different energy then earth.
Tau ceti or alpha centauri i met one woman who claimed she was from tau ceti or earth like planets.
she shown me a vision of her star system. but she didn't choose to even believe me what I claim I am and she just Judged me.

I know the alien world I come from straight up....I know it so much that there is evidence i have to back it up. insight is the evidence.
to see beyond the physical eye. i explained this because my planet is not seen by you with the physical eye. it is seen by me and me only because I came from that planet. you can see my planet in the very words I speak. you see it and you know it runs on a different dimension then earth.
Old 11-05-2023, 05:59 PM
star_nomad

Quote:

I met these insightful other alien people.
they already gather what I am.
they see me already on ship with them.
there ship looks very different then the vessel that brought me to earth from my old planet.
this particular tau cetian was mistaken and very judgemental.
but these other alien people know I am already on there starship or UFO .
they have me as I am pinned on earth as we speak.
they have to be in the future dimension.
not my physical body on earth my spirit or soul body.
because they will take me . and they know what I am.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:11 PM
star_nomad

insightful means you can see it without any physical evidence and hold an open mind to the truth.
This lady you may not of known her she has the name kelly.
she claims she is from Zerius. I didn't require any evidence from her to know what she is.
she may appear human but she is not human.
she was very insightful of me . she said to me she has not seen my kind before.
we are the Klypton people.
I am nomadic on Klypton. means I never lived advanced there on that planet.

now why does my planet get this name??? think about it.
KLYPTON think about a pair of dark glasses clip ons going over your face and eyes.
That's who we are. we are sensitive to light due to our planet. This is what I know.I heard Jerudd say why we cannot be on earth without incarnation. my family have been right here within Australia all this time and they sent me here.
Old 16-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool After the Congress hearing on UFO/UAPs this past month...

I wouldn't doubt this entities accounting at all. Its hard to tell WHAT, as the public, we are NOT privy too , and for a long, long time.

My assessment of the stream of things has boiled down to one big picture. There is a vast Universe out there and possibly many of them. We are all spirits, aliens (to us) included. They ARE on different frequencies or dimensions to fit what they need to become with ONE or ALL THAT IS. There is a higher source or all powerful source. As entities we must progress and from what I gather, EARTH is only one level up from the bottom feeders. We create our reality with our thoughts. If our thoughts are not pure and benevolent we end up here or lower depending on how negative or malefic they are. That is why we should always try to think positive. It is very difficult and tests us all the time to "turn the other cheek" to our tormentors.

We choose the 'play' we will be in and WHO (other entities in our group) will be in that play with us and what part they play. Its all about progress. Its about defeating the EGO. The EGO is very strong and gets us into trouble all the time. If we are successful in our play of life on EARTH, we progress to another level, another frequency. For an example my Mother never said a cross word about anyone that I am aware. She was a Saint with much grace. A real hard act to follow. She had faults but none that would keep her from progressing beyond this FREQUENCY of EARTH. She was a very positive person. Viewed with disdain any violence of any kind. Would go out of her way to assist others. Money was a tool to make things better not a status symbol.

We may have to reincarnate here in this earth frequency many times to work out our negative and become more positive. Value life and relationships over money and status. Help others by example. We must remove the EGO from the equation at the end of our journey to 'the source or all that is".

That is how I paint the BIG PICTURE OF LIFE ON EARTH. Just sayin'