Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-03-2023, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

ET's, so-called

It seems obvious that so-called Extra terrestrials are in fact Endo-terrestrials, i.e., our own descendants living in large cave systems in the future when global warming has made the surface uninhabitable. After around 1,000 years of technological development it is very likely they have mastered anti-gravity propulsion and time travel, the two being linked.
The usual description of large eyes suits living underground; by that time we will also have developed telepathy and telekinesis, found only in a few at present. We/they probably genetically modified the human body to suit the new limited environment.
I am told 'they' subsist on GM mushrooms, hence no need for large mouth or jaws. And telepathy means no more words or written language; telekinesis no need for a developed musculature, hence a small and skinny body.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:53 PM
Master
I think they have mastered the technology: there’s not much murder and death amongst them- they are the same and work together: being so they have achieved more than we have and are far more advanced… although I believe they are in time continuums also time travel etc

It won’t be couple thousand years and they would of traveled to our earth…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by david collier
It seems obvious that so-called Extra terrestrials are in fact Endo-terrestrials, i.e., our own descendants living
in large cave systems in the future when global warming has made the surface uninhabitable.
Obvious, eh? Mind telling us why... or where you have been getting your info? Thanks :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2023, 01:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Obvious, eh? Mind telling us why... or where you have been getting your info? Thanks :)
I suppose you make a point Miss Hepburn there is nothing obvious about any of this . But i did here that theory about the little people being us from the future using time travel to come back in time to warn us of our impending doom and turning off our nuclear missile silos as a warning, that's one theory , also there is one of them living on this planet from the very beginning, under the ocean or the polar caps lots of room there that we have not explored or cannot! there is a load of written history from very early explorers, one comes to mind is a 17th century Canadian explorer who writes about a glowing orb moving across the sky zig zagging erratically then disappearing in a lake right in front of him. Cave paintings of spacemen looking travelers 9 thousand years old on several continents paintings from the 12 13th and 14th century's depicting biblical scenes what clearly looks like manned space craft flying overhead , there are too many amazing things ordinary people have seen in the skies above us,how about all the old fairy tales, elves , leprechauns, goblins could people have mistaken the e.t's for the folklore told to children Jacques Vallee theorizes it he wrote a book about it. in i think 1997 almost 1000 people in phoenix Arizona witnessed a craft so big it blocked out the night sky moving silently across the city,and while actor Kurt Russel was flying his son in his private plane his son turned to his father to point out the ship below. kurt russel is the only pilot to call in the ufo sighting and its on record.
Old 23-04-2023, 02:02 AM
Knower
Honestly i cannot write or type any more because there is so much on this subject and all theories are possible. after all what is a theory but an educated assumption ,a best guess by the smartest man in the room. i will settle for occam's razor the simplest answer is the best answer! Which is?