Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I feel we would be extremely arrogant or stupid (or both) to believe we are the only ones in this universe.

It’s just a matter of time until we all see and experience them for ourselves.
I say it could be possible they have always lived here under the oceans or a parallel universe but globally they have been witnessed around nuclear facilities for obvious reasons and throughout mans history.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-07-2023 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 20-04-2023, 08:49 AM
Master
The universe is so large which means it's likely there is alien life out there, at the same time the distances are so large it's likely that there is no contact. An advanced high tech alien species visiting us seems even very unlikely.

So no, I just don't believe in it.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:57 PM
Knower
apparently you have not read what i have been saying! they are from this planet or a parallel universe and if you type in portal at NASA.com you will see they have found what they believe to be several portals around this planet although they are still accumulating data on why they exist.BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT.
Old 20-04-2023, 04:39 PM
Master

Entenmans.

Yes i think you are right about them being underwater as there have been many sightings here in Australia and even more in New Zealand coming up out of lakes with many witnesses.

A whole school of teachers and kids witnessed one in the bush at the back of their school. Could they all be lying? I doubt it.
Old 21-04-2023, 12:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Entenmans.Yes i think you are right about them being underwater as there have been many sightings here in Australia and even more in New Zealand coming up out of lakes with many witnesses.
A whole school of teachers and kids witnessed one in the bush at the back of their school. Could they all be lying? I doubt it.
I am happy to see that someone else has been paying attention. Thats the second sighting involving a school with children. Africa was the other, but those children in Australia had a reunion many years later and kept to there stories. including some of the teachers.
There was a hearing this week on this very subject and it turned out just the way i expected it to. If you lie enough to society they will start to believe .
But i will not be drinking that Kool-Aid anytime soon!
Old 21-04-2023, 02:08 AM
Master

Yes I saw the reunion here on the TV. I thought it was really good.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I think about where the field is going. Sometimes I think there is progress and others that the field is a never ending cycle of one sighting after another leading to nowhere like thirsty travellers in a desert who keep claiming to see an oasis.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:26 AM
Master
Many people using many different devices have been detecting portals and various creatures for some time now-study the numerous TV shows on it,I am convinced these things exist.(even those searching get very frightened when they discover some of the stuff,so I don't think it wishful thinkinp)
Old 20-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Knower
[quote=Podshell]Many people using many different devices have been detecting portals and various creatures for some time now-study the numerous TV shows on it,I am convinced these things exist.

If you go to the NASA site and search "Portals" and if its still there, NASA scientist claim to have found
what they believe to be several of them in different locations in space around EARTH.
Old 20-07-2023, 09:27 PM
Master
Fascinating-(all sorts of weird and wonderful things could be coming through)