Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 30-03-2022, 04:24 PM
Guide

defect looking for a character.

Ever since i started meditating back in 1974 i have been intrigued by the beauty of spiritual light, and the fact that its radiance emanates from within itself, it casts no shadow because it is self luminous and complete within itself
much like the SELF shining of the SELF.

The most beautiful and wondrous light i have ever seen up to now was that of GOLDEN LIQUID LIGHT that flowed like water, a deep golden liquid light, that flowed down over my shoulders and flowed across the floor and touched the feet of my friend sitting away across the room

When that happened he jumped up and started shaking violently, i had to hold his feet until he calmed down. This same golden light i have seen flowing in a river of liquid golden light, and jumped in and swam in it, it was like swimming through liquid silk like the light was a super refined fabric liquid.

I usually only see three colours which are gold, white, and blue all of these have a liquid nature about them.

regards michael.
Old 02-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I usually only see three colours which are gold, white, and blue all of these have a liquid nature about them.

By saying ‘usually’ means how frequently? Or is it sporadic?
Old 02-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
By saying ‘usually’ means how frequently? Or is it sporadic?

Usually for me means about twice a week i will see one of these colours the most dominant colour is always Gold, I often see this too as orbs of golden light sometimes outside i see them too.

Regards michael.
Old 02-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Master
Oh! That’s amazing! God bless!
Old 03-04-2022, 02:20 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

Early on in the beginning of my meditation I was asked this question by a spirit guide, the question was this, "what lies beneath your FACADE of form"? This question then sent me searching for the complete answer to that question.

Intuition means basically to be taught from within, and intuition has been my constant companion ever since i started meditating 47 years ago. That still small voice within us, has the answer to all our inner-most questions if we but pay attention to that silent inner voice, I know that from my personal experience that this intuition inner voice is valid and true,

regards michael.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:14 PM
hazada guess

So true.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:38 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

I was always looking for something all of my life, and i was never really sure what I was actually looking for, then on my 29th birthday a tough talking Scottish gentleman revealed to me what i had searching for over 29 years when he told me that i was a defect looking for a character, and if i was to keep my mouth shut and ears open, i might very well develop a character.

I owe my life to that brave honest soul that could see right through me and instinctively knew the words of life that i needed to hear, so that i could live.

He was not a NICE MAN, a nice man would have signed my death warrant, Good fortune smiled on me that day and placed a REAL BLUNT MAN in my path which was what I desperately needed at that time.

regards michael
Old 05-04-2022, 05:11 AM
Master
The universe provides us with what we need, at each moment. Open eyes see, closed minds dream.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Administrator
I totally get where you are coming from with the colour.
it was during a NDE with myself that I saw all the colours they are so vibrant and clean.
not like the colours we have here ours are tainted,
I know when I got married a couple of years later I Tried to get close to the Blues I saw for the Bridesmaid dresses,
The closest I got was a silver blue it was lovely but nothing like the colour I saw,
I had people asking me where i got the colour from because it was so unusual
when I said from spirit they looked at me as though I was strange.

Namaste
Old 05-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
.."why am I an alcoholic" ...The inner voice said that you became an alcoholic because you chose to be one, before you were born here on Earth.
I was taken out of my body to a place in the Astral realm where i was sat down with several others discussing my next incarnation,
and saw myself saying I need to become an alcoholic to learn some lessons and find some degree of humility.

... the inner voice then said that today's was the day you chose to wake up,.... by unlocking chromosomes in your DNA
which would awaken you to this reality today.
To me I thought I would bring this up again, Post#50, because it is such an imp post and described very well.
I was shown this, also. Thank God.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru