Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 25-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Administrator
Hello All

Thank you for your thoughts. I am better having 16 hours of labor to deliver a kidney stone seems to have done wonders for me. While I would not want another one its funny as it was 6 years ago almost to the day that I had the last kidney stone.

I have much better mobility and a lot less pain now. What I need now is to regain the muscles that were lost being laid up so much. So I have to moderate activity and take it slow.

Hydration is KEY when your in a mask for 8 hours a day at work. The Dr (surgeon) at the ER had a message for me to pass on to every woman 40 or over that they must drink a glass of water every hour it they are in a mask. That cranberry juice or pills is your best friend. Watch the sugar levels in the juice ! Too note dried cranberries too are high in sugars.

Avoid the carbonated water !

I am feeing more and more like ME again. I will soon post about taking "Year Ahead Readings". So I look forwards to offering that again. This year will be different as we have Covid 19 energy in our path as well.

Lynn
Old 25-09-2020, 09:42 PM
Master
I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:12 PM
janielee

Thanks for the update, Lynn. Namaste.
Old 26-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Master
Lynn, I went through that many years ago, it was painful. Hopefully it was not a big stone.
May wellness surround you; sending healing energy your way.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

To update the "stone" I was in labor with it for 16 hours. It was about the size of a half karat diamond. So it was big enough, but I passed it at home at 4 AM. The last thing I wanted was a stent that could lead to infection. The last one I had was a full karat diamond LOL. If only they were worth the price of diamonds some of us would be rich.

They are on the rise there is another where I work with several she is working on passing. I feel for her. I too have a friend in England suffering with kidney stones.

I so feel for those that do not get what I feel is needed and proper health care. In England your told Ibuprofen and if there is no blood in the urine your on your own. Really ???

Here as I did not know it was a kidney stone I was rushed into the ER and they ran blood work first then a CT Scan. I was on meds for pain the whole time and well monitored. I was blessed for the compassions and care I got.

I have a minor bladder infection that I am monitoring. I just hope there are not more stones hiding where they are not seen.

Trust me I so would never wish one on anyone and I can only imagine what a man must go through. Its hard enough for a woman.

HYDRATION with the masks we must now wear. Water every hour, and cranberry pills. Cranberries are fine but high in sugar.

Lynn
Old 27-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Legrand

Tears to my eyes for your pain Lynn.

Thank you for existing and take good care.

Regards
Old 27-09-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
Sorry to hear of your ordeal, Lynn.

I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Hello Lynn, praying for your fast and complete healing! Namaste.

serenebluehills

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 03-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Legrand

Hope you are feeling better Lynn.
Old 05-10-2020, 01:43 AM
Administrator
Hello Members

I am back to being me again I so thank you all for your thoughts.

I have a bit of rehabilitation to do on my leg, I lost 3/4 of an inch in muscle so I have to re build that part of the motion. This took a huge toll on the body. Its really quite amazing how a stone in the right kidney could so effect the left side of the body. I guess it is all connected as I do have a history of sciatica on the left side.

Passing the stone seems to have eased most of the issues. I have to work on flexibility again, but then I have never been the flexible. I am going to start a basic exercise program this month.

This was a good wake up call to "Get Moving" as one gets older. So maybe others here can take a page from my book, and move more.

Hydration is key, lemon water is best. No bubbly water....that is NOT good for you. Simple changes can be made.

Lynn