Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Master
The energy beings only make brief appearances but not interplanetary, more interdimensional so may be hard to locate.Just had a google could have been Elidor by Garner as we read both.
Old 13-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Guide
I have experienced energy beings I called "the blue guys" twice. My friend's wife and I both had experiences with them. They told me they are family, but not from here.
Old 20-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Master
These particular "Celestial Beings" are characters for a story and they are counterparts to the Nordic Aliens. reading about them was interesting.
Old 29-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
These particular "Celestial Beings" are characters for a story and they are counterparts to the Nordic Aliens. reading about them was interesting.
I'd like to Imagine the Aliens and their civilization in my sci-fi story exist somewhere in the galaxy . I'd love to encounter the Energy Beings in my story.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:41 AM
Master

George Adamski has spent years communicating with the Nordic type beings. Interesting read.

Old 30-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
George Adamski has spent years communicating with the Nordic type beings. Interesting read.

It is quite interesting, have you seen some of his videos? they still think they fake but don't know how he did them especially at that time.I read that they reckoned fake stuff was planted at his property.

(There is also the Godfrey police officer case that happened in Todmorden which I read about, Godfrey was also involved with another case involving the strange death of a man named Adamski )
Old 30-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Master
Will post the other cases later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_lSV72qSSM
Old 31-05-2023, 01:15 PM
Master

HeyPod I had a look at that video you posted about Adamski and was a bit disappointed.

The close up shot of the ufo looked real sus to me and I felt it was a real dud.

I’ve enjoyed his books but unfortunately the video doesn’t them justice. What did you feel about it.
Old 01-06-2023, 03:15 AM
Master
Well when I first saw the photos and vids I thought fakes(I think the stuff I read claimed he had faked some of it but also stuff was planted ,I think objects on string and painted on sheets of glass were mentioned,but some of the photos and vids left them puzzled,the light anamolies around some of the craft for instance could have been due to propulsion device rather than evidence of faking,the spongy diistorted nature of the craft,if you consider it a demonstration by the controllers of the craft v most fleeting ufo footage we have then it doesn't seem as odd,I had always thought total fake since I first came across him in the eighties but about 15yrs back I read some stuff that made me dought my judgement) I think there is more on net of that type of footage perhaps better clips but can you work out exactly how it is faked? And why would he make it distorted and sponge/foamlike when we are expecting solid metal(they were supposed to have discovered model metal ones at his home)
Old 01-06-2023, 03:25 AM
Master
Someone else I read a book by was Dino Krasperdon -My Contact With Flying Sucers which as some interesting stuff in,he is from the fifties but can't recall were the beings originate,free whole book online I am sure.