Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 11-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Master
Bunny Vegan Christmas recipes/ideas

Anyone care to share their favourite dishes? I need to make two or three special main course dishes for my vegan friends - no dairy, no meat, and preferably raw or as close to raw as possible. I could always google a ton of things but I'm curious what your own tried and true, go to dishes are.

Much appreciated
Old 11-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Master
What about tofu “mock egg salad” in lettuce cups, bulgar salad and/or seven layer dip with either black refried beans and tofu sour cream, and vegan cheese?
Old 12-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
What about tofu “mock egg salad” in lettuce cups, bulgar salad and/or seven layer dip with either black refried beans and tofu sour cream, and vegan cheese?
I was just thinking about focusing on dips. Thank you Anala.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Master
Have you looked at Linda McCarthy because she has got a lot of space it was vegetarian and vegan and some other stuff she has delicious especially McCartney especially them Linda McCartney no mate sausages just put herbs and healthy stuff and delicious
There's a few times and made a lovely Castle out of them and they are so delicious
I know there's another vegetarian vegan phone you can get but I can't remember which one it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-12-2022, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Have you looked at Linda McCarthy because she has got a lot of space it was vegetarian and vegan and some other stuff she has delicious especially McCartney especially them Linda McCartney no mate sausages just put herbs and healthy stuff and delicious
There's a few times and made a lovely Castle out of them and they are so delicious
I know there's another vegetarian vegan phone you can get but I can't remember which one it is

I haven't! Thank you! I will have a look.
Old 15-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Pathfinder

Wish I had found this sooner :) If you ever need a nice dish again I tried a mushroom and lentil pie as the main dish for Christmas and it was amazing. Then again anything with mushrooms is amazing with me.
Old 17-01-2023, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellerSeaker
Wish I had found this sooner :) If you ever need a nice dish again I tried a mushroom and lentil pie as the main dish for Christmas and it was amazing. Then again anything with mushrooms is amazing with me.