Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Meeting a person,alien or other form of being in the astral world

Hello

I would like to know if there is a person here who met another person or a spiritual being and had a conversation or any contact in the astral world.

I hope to find people who have had long and meaningful communication with these etheric beings and have learned something from it.

People who are advanced in out-of-body experience and can do it consciously are preferable.

Kind regards,
Old 02-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Experiencer
I have met beings while out of body on the physical world and the astral world. I met a small girl while I was out of body walking around my Neiborhood, she too was out of body herself, and quite skilled. She gave me important information in locating a certain spiritual being.

I have met my good friend and coworker at the astral, she has passed away, but I was promised to take care of her children if it came to it... But it has not.

I met my friend whom still alive in the astral, we are engaging in a conflict with bad beings over there. We both sustained damage to our foot, the opposite foot of each other. And we both have the physical scar to prove it. Although the timing was off a bit. But time don't exist the moment or fragment did though.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I have met beings while out of body on the physical world and the astral world. I met a small girl while I was out of body walking around my Neiborhood, she too was out of body herself, and quite skilled. She gave me important information in locating a certain spiritual being.

I have met my good friend and coworker at the astral, she has passed away, but I was promised to take care of her children if it came to it... But it has not.

I met my friend whom still alive in the astral, we are engaging in a conflict with bad beings over there. We both sustained damage to our foot, the opposite foot of each other. And we both have the physical scar to prove it. Although the timing was off a bit. But time don't exist the moment or fragment did though.

That sounds really interesting, could you please tell me more about the fight with these beings. Why does it happen, and who or what provoked it?

Also, do you think, that young girl was really a child or maybe a being manifested in such form, in order to communicate easier with you?
Old 05-11-2023, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavyanin
Also, do you think, that young girl was really a child or maybe a being manifested in such form, in order to communicate easier with you?

Hi Slavyanin, I'm sorry if I scared you. Conflicts does not always happen; they very rarely do. I be glad to share more details about the conflict with the beings, but not out in the open, I hope you understand. Don't worry, you would not die if you AP, when you AP you really are only sending a part of the light out, and even if that dissipate, the rest is still safe in the physical body regulating it. There are hardly any terrible things out in the wild Astral, unless you deliberately search for it.

The question about the young girl, I really don't know to be honest. In my humble opinion, I don't think she appeared as a child to communicate with me easier, children like that usually scares me. The fact that we were still in the physical plane...just out of body, indicates she still close enough to her physical body to appear like her current physical form. I'm just guessing.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:57 PM
Pathfinder

Yes I also have astral traveled and met ET, but it was just for me, I don’t see the point bringing it into reality, allow it to unfold in small steps, and open up more, be open minded, but find balance, there are ways to express it through art, the mind is like a simulation when we switch off, a bridge between worlds. There is always the wonder of who would believe us anyway, will they think we are crazy, and so in this world we find a way to express through art.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hi Slavyanin, I'm sorry if I scared you. Conflicts does not always happen; they very rarely do.

Hello AstralTaveller, you did not scare me with these details, don't worry. I would like to mention that there are many negative beings in the lower astral worlds, that can trick you or manipulate you.

Many of those beings represent themselves as Jesus, Mohamed, Allah, Shiva, etc. In order to manipulate less experienced and less spiritually-developed people.

I know a woman who is in her 40's she is constantly communicating with a Reptilian creature standing 7ft (210cm+) tall. He has the manners of an intelligent human and developed telepathy. However, the story doesn't end here. She also communicates with other Feline-like creatures (human body but the head of a cat). I did warn her that there are many negative, beings in the astral world and she should be very cautious.

She also traveled with a spaceship with Wolverine creatures, which sounded weird to me. The lady describes them as very primitive and really odd, almost creepy. It's like there is an agenda for this woman, which is used against her.
Old 06-11-2023, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
@Slavyanin Wow that is pretty cool this 40-year-old lady, I would like to meet her. I want you to know I believe her. I know of these Reptilians, or Dragon people. I remember them actually being much taller, like 12ft tall, and with wings. Scales as hard as diamonds. Claws like spears. And very skilled in psychic. As good as the best humans, which in my opinion not great. Their gaze alone could paralyze you if your psychic skills are not high enough. I deduce they are 4D beings and not from here.

And yes, the cat beings, they were the ones that attacked me and my friend. Probably because we seek them out when we shouldn't have. The look exactly like humans, but the behavioral is like a cat, and movement. I don't remember the head being a cat though.

This Wolverine creature is new to me, I would like to learn more.
Old 06-11-2023, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
This Wolverine creature is new to me, I would like to learn more.

Hello Traveller, I had a feeling that those creatures that you fought with your friend were something else than just "astral people"

The wolverine creatures vary from human-wolfs to creatures who have human skeletons but are covered in fur and look like wolves ( especially the head)

Their planet was dark. I do not remember further details, but they had advanced technology.

She also communicates with Humans, Cat-people, reptilians, and other creatures that she had difficulties describing.

The Reptilian creature represent himself with a western name, which I assume was a lie in order to earn her trust.

The first time that they met was in a room, and he communicated with her telepathically. Pay attention to what he said to her:

"I already read your whole memory since you were born. I know everything about you"

I warned her that this creature might be dangerous, and that the nature of the reptilians is cheating.

Later, she shared another story. This time was in a unique room in Lichtenstine. The room was large and had the vibes of a political meeting room.

There was a creature in formal clothes who had the head of Lion and seemed like it was the leader there, the room also had a person who was playing with some weird yet complicate-looking device. He was bored.

The same person broke the silence and said: "This device can manipulate the atoms in our reality, and can open portals" but his speech sounded so superficial and forced.

Nobody in the room actually got impressed or noticed him.

The "Lion man" started discussing important topics, and the other members which consisted of humans and non-humans, listened to him.

She didn't know why her presence was there. She had a lot of astral traveling, but I've lost a connection with her.
Old 06-11-2023, 05:23 PM
Experiencer
@Slavyanin - They are multidimensional beings for sure. They are here, and they are there, just like we are. Just my humble calculations by from what they can do, they should be as high as 10D minimum. They probably attacked me and my friend at the astral because doing so in the physical would be complicated for them maybe?

Very interesting. The Reptilian probably did read her entire story, well the Egos'. This is a claircognizant ability. I expect nothing less from a Draco. Humans can do it as well, most will not at that level. Usually "Reptilians" of such level are not necessarily bad though. But I will not judge them since I never met one. But I believe!

Her story reminds me of the "Galactic Federation" or whatever they are called. An alliance of multidimensional beings, protecting the universe, especially the Earth. The Lion man sounds like a very evolved cat being. I never met a Lion person. But that is not to say he is not real. Maybe he was the one that order his minions to attack me and my friend. But they long stopped now.

Was her name Eve?
Old 06-11-2023, 07:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello AstralTraveller,

I can't share her name in public due to personal reasons. The woman indeed communicates with lots of Americans and other people from the Western world.

The higher dimensions of light have no evil, no negativity, only pure love and strong energy. You must have a lot of experience in order to reach that stage.
The Galactic Federation of Light is full of loving beings. They are using the energy of light. Their behavior is totally different from the earth-human perspective, expectations, and culture.

As I said, I think this woman contacted non-benevolent beings, and she is playing with fire.

I wish to be in the Astral world, but I refuse to do OBE because of the danger and also the requirements to do so. The practitioners of that ability should be very cautious and experienced. It should come naturally. In the years 2011 to 2012, I was trying astral projection really hard, but it led to no results.

In late 2014, I was about to experience one during a meditation session, but I immediately "switched it off" since I felt that I was not ready, and it should not be forced.

I do not wish to give advice in order to not interfere with other people's karma. But that is my opinion on that subject.