Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-05-2011, 03:54 AM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumbria
I don't think we should trust them Yinepu, because I dout the government would have our best interests in mind when they can do deals to get hold of this wonderful technology aliens possess.

As a race us humans have huge potential but we're destroying the planet and each other. So if an alien race was going to come and help us they would do it because they're compassionate spiritual beings, Yes? So if any deals are being struck between governments and aliens we need to be very careful, do they have our best interests in mind?

We are only destroying our planet and ourselves, because we have been lied to for a long time... we are not alone! We ARE apart of a celestial family and the universal laws, but we ae told thats hogwash so the "govt" can control us .

I also think we have been using thier technology alot in recent times, look how fast everything has happened.

I also feel the reason for the spiritually evolved ETs are not stepping in to help us is because of our free will ..... why do you think there is such a huge pull for us to become more spiritual.....Its kinda like (my opinion only) that its like a big brother leaning on you to make the "right" decision without coming straight out and saying it. ie "we cant help you ,unless you ask us !!".

In saying all this , its still hard as a human to truly accept there are aliens , i mean what the heck is going to be your reaction when they are walking around amongst us !! Its going to be like HOLY SHEET!!
Old 18-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumbria

This website is either brilliance or a very good fairytale, not sure what to make it. either way, it's got some interesting takes on aliens and spirituality.

http://www.zetatalk.com/

Hey Cumbria - A huge thanks for listing this site .

I don't believe In coincidences . A few months ago I listed In the astrology section a connection with the star system zeta reticuli .

I hadn't heard of It before lol . It just came to me as I get a lot of cosmic stuff . I also have had visions of the disasters that Include asteroid collisions . I have also had Information on Maldek (which I hadn't heard of before) but It does tie In with what we know as Nibru - planet x .

I ve just seen on your website link zeta talk that the lady Nancy Lieder that gets messages from the zeta's has been given the same Information . .

As I said . I don't believe In coincidence .

thanks again

x daz x

EEkk!! Just read some more and Nancy Lieder's Involvement / connection / communications with the MJ12 . (The Majestic 12) . I have had Information regarding this connection given to me also over the last few years . .

Ha ha Nice to know I am not going crazy . .
Old 18-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey Cumbria - A huge thanks for listing this site .

I don't believe In coincidences . A few months ago I listed In the astrology section a connection with the star system zeta reticuli .

I hadn't heard of It before lol . It just came to me as I get a lot of cosmic stuff . I also have had visions of the disasters that Include asteroid collisions . I have also had Information on Maldek (which I hadn't heard of before) but It does tie In with what we know as Nibru - planet x .

I ve just seen on your website link zeta talk that the lady Nancy Lieder that gets messages from the zeta's has been given the same Information . .

As I said . I don't believe In coincidence .

thanks again

x daz x

EEkk!! Just read some more and Nancy Lieder's Involvement / connection / communications with the MJ12 . (The Majestic 12) . I have had Information regarding this connection given to me also over the last few years . .

Ha ha Nice to know I am not going crazy . .

Glad I could help, there's some really nice material in there that explains a lot of things
Old 19-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Master

Hey Shamanbird, I'd put an ET feeder in my back yard. Ha!

I think I would ask for a visit and leave the form to the universe. I mean don't specify how you think it should happen, just that you would like a visit.