Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-04-2011, 12:02 PM
star-child

Hello Merlin,
Quote:
Steven Jones is full of ****! Just my own opinion of course.
Just wondering why you think this. At first I was sceptical of the reliability of his claims since he had to have a regression to remember his earliest experiences and some of them could be flawed. What I find most interesting was one of his videos series' which he calls The David Bowie Night (I think), he went to sleep in one house and woke up in another which was many miles away and nobody could explain it. It wasn't until his regression that he could explain what had happened.

Nice post though, especially the thing about Franklin.D Roosevelt.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

The question above all is: Are Et’s friendly? - Or are they out to get us? What is your opinion on that matter.

The jury's still out on that one but I'd hope they are friendly.

Quote:
Are you afraid of Et’s or are you not afraid of them - and why?

I used to be quite antsy about them until I met one.

Quote:
In the case of abductions,
Quote:
how can we be sure it is for negative reasoning’s, or could it be for positive reasoning’s?
I'm reading Dolores Cannon's books on abductions and while some of it can be quite uncomfortable, it does seem to be largely positive and with the spiritual agreement of those involved.

Quote:
Are these beings more enlightened than us?
Quote:
If they are more enlightened, how could they be violent and display angry human tendencies?

One would hope they are... wouldn't take much, lol. As to the latter - it could all be down to our perceptions. Gene Roddenberry originally based Star Trek on his meetings with channeled aliens and a utopian world view. Then he had to change it to fit 60's human prejudices. Or so I'm told. :)

Quote:
Are there more than one kind???
Don't see why not.

Quote:
What are your theories of who they are?
Quote:
There are many.
Jury's out on that one too.

Quote:
Since ufos were spotted in war areas,
Quote:
do you think they were in on planning to bring destruction to those areas, or do you think they are trying to help save the world?
I think humankind does that sort of thing quite well on its own... I'd like to think they are trying to help us.

Quote:
Maybe they are helping the government or it’s a giant conspiracy? What do you think about these things?
Still thinking about it...

Quote:
Have you had any experiences?

Yes, I encountered 'alien' energy during trancework... quite amazing.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:19 PM
star-child

It would be very interesting to hear your experience Enya, if you wouldn't mind sharing.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Merlin6

Star-child,

I've seen a few shonky operators in my time, and having seen some of this guys material, he seems typical of the breed. I could be completely wrong of course, and I admit it's wrong of me to judge on such short investigation.
I've also seen a few genuinely talented people and believe me, there is a noticeable difference.
I didn't view enough to see his teleporting experience, but I am aware that Uri Gellar did much the same thing once. He was minding his own business on one side of town and suddenly found himself on the other side of town in the space of a heartbeat. He says he has no idea how it happened.

Merlin6
Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Ascender
Quote:
The question above all is: Are Et’s friendly? - Or are they out to get us?
I'd think there are all kinds. But those who have advanced sufficiently to travel here would b

Quote:
Are you afraid of Et’s or are you not afraid of them - and why?
Not. I don't find anything to be scared of. I'm more fascinated and curious.

Quote:
In the case of abductions, how can we be sure it is for negative reasoning’s, or could it be for positive reasoning’s?

We can't be sure it's for negative reasons. It could be purely out of curiousity. It could be for our benefit. We should ask.

Quote:
Are these beings more enlightened than us? If they are more enlightened, how could they be violent and display angry human tendencies? Are there more than one kind???
More enlightened? Probably, if they've acheived the technological advancement to travel across star systems without destroying themselves in the process, I think that's a good sign. I'm sure there are many many different kinds. I'm sure the whole universe is teeming with lifeform, so advanced, some primitive.

Quote:
Or, What are your theories of who they are?
Other beings that have been around long enough to develop into travellers.

Quote:
Since ufos were spotted in war areas, do you think they were in on planning to bring destruction to those areas, or do you think they are trying to help save the world?
Probably just observing.

Quote:
Maybe they are helping the government or it’s a giant conspiracy? What do you think about these things?
X-files based nonsense. People give "the Government" too much credit. They couldn't keep that sort of secret.

Quote:
Have you had any experiences?
Yes, I was in a groove with my evening meditations. There were going pretty well, very deep, and very relaxing. One evening a few months ago, I was in another good meditation when I connected with a being. It definitely wasn't human. It had two eyes each on a separate eye stalk on top of a somewhat rounded head/body. I couldn't see much below his/her eyes. When he/she saw me was about the same instant that I saw him/her. There was instant recognition that we saw each other.

Well, we were both surprised. I could feel him/her effectively go "yoiks!" in surprise and both eyes withdrew and the contact was broken. I have to admit, I was feeling something along "wow"! It was very cool and very interesting.

I haven't been able to reconnect with the being... maybe someday. I'd like to though. I like to think I be over the initial surprise and would be able to communicate.

(I posted that over in the meditiations section too).
Old 17-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Ciqala

All the replies in this thread are amazing!

Neospiritualist – Fascinating theories there, manipulating our timeline. Those are very intriguing dream experiences, if it happens again, do you think you will try and stick through it? Did you ask if I was an alien conducting a survey, Hehe 0_0.

Beautydylan – hey, no trouble there! :) Perhaps it would do us good to have some of the human population wiped off. I'm also not a very sociable person.

7he4uthor - the series “left behind”, is that the one by Tim LaHaye? Those theories are quite fascinating, thanks for bringing that up.

Felynx – I read the whole thing, whether you expected it or not hehe. You have some really interesting views, how did you come to find out how they run their planets, and how their rules are like? It sounds a lot better than how we run earth by far, it seems like we would benefit from a system like that as well.
I can see how humans have a general dislike, we are after all rather uncivilized creatures so far, but of all the species, we are the most at fault? I can see that, I don’t much agree with human ways.
Shouldn’t the natural way of life be to die, instead of being killed? I find it kind of hard to wrap my mind around murder being okay, but then again, that’s what survival is. Well I’m sure there is truth to that, the planet here is overpopulated, and most of the laws just make things worse. I still wouldn’t like to be the enlightened soul who has to murder someone hehe.
Since it’s been around hundreds of years since the aliens were able to largely influence human matters like such, when was the last time and what was it like?
Do you agree much with many of the widespread predictions that more ufo and alien sightings will be happening soon, and that they have something to do with the coming earth changes, or is that just nonsense?
When you say they left you alone and forgot about you, are you implying that you had experiences with them in the past, if so, what were those like?
What type of alien are you technically, and how has that been in your life experiences? What were your wifes encounters like?
I would be very interested to know the characteristics of all the beings and species you are aware of!

The Sphinx – Lol I love post apocalyptic, and sci fi movies where et’s come down to exterminate earth – and zombie films, all very clichéd but fun for some reason. But I think in truth I long for something to change on earth, but obviously not damage like that :)

Star child – Thanks for your honest answers! I had an interaction with a grey, it was not threatening at all. I too fear what I have not experienced before, it’s like a basic natural thing, but as soon as it is demystified personally, all is okay. The weirdest things I am afraid of turn out to be something as simple as Alzheimer’s disease because it is unknown to me, but put me face to face with something considered "paranormal" I am fine, most probably because I have experienced that enough times. And wow! I wish I was abducted and made to eat only healthy things like that. Thanks for the link, will definitely check it out.

ROM - I like the theory of lower and higher planes and dimensions, earth is on a low enough plane, wordly dimensional earth is transitioning though to higher stages, which could very much explain the uglier and more frightening looking species belonging to lower planes. Heh, I wonder if we appear ugly to others since we are on a lower plane. Yeah, technology advancement could also be the opposite of enlightenment if you think about it.

Merlin6 – very much enjoy your views, that is awesome, thanks for delving into the conspiracies of the clandestines, it is very important to be brought up, do you think they will succeed in their endeavors? Obviously they have stirred up a **** storm. Their plans will be detrimental to humanity.
I think more people will begin to wake up to these things. Power in the wrong hands once again. What are these eight types of et’s you are aware of? Thanks for your information’s and knowledge. If you don't mind me asking, what are your personal experiences related to this subject?

Enya – I’ll have to look for Dolores Cannon books, what was your meeting like during your trance work, if you don’t mind me asking :)?

Triner – wow, haha what an amazing beautiful experience, you should keep me posted if you ever do manage to see the being again, poor thing was all surprised too . Thanks for sharing.
Old 17-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Felynx

Quote:
how did you come to find out how they run their planets, and how their rules are like? It sounds a lot better than how we run earth by far, it seems like we would benefit from a system like that as well.

Well, most of the species I speak of either originated on this planet or populated it at one point, and I was among them. I remember enough of that time to recall the way things were run, how society and law were structured, ect. They left long before humanity grew into the thing that it is and populated other solar systems probably far away. So, I imagine that society evolved and all that, but maintained the same morals of living. I haven't had any contact with them for an incredibly long time. All I know is that they haven't de-evolved like humans, so they shouldn't have changed overmuch.

Quote:
I can see how humans have a general dislike, we are after all rather uncivilized creatures so far, but of all the species, we are the most at fault? I can see that, I don’t much agree with human ways.

Most at fault for the planet being in the shape that it is, yes. Many different species are far worse in many different aspects. Humans, however, rate number one in ignorance and greed. That is the core of the matter and the state of the earth today.

Quote:
Shouldn’t the natural way of life be to die, instead of being killed? I find it kind of hard to wrap my mind around murder being okay, but then again, that’s what survival is. Well I’m sure there is truth to that, the planet here is overpopulated, and most of the laws just make things worse. I still wouldn’t like to be the enlightened soul who has to murder someone hehe.

You make a very good point. Sorry, I think I'll clarify this a little bit more. The natural way of life is that there technically is no right and wrong, only the perceptions of someones idea of right and wrong. More evolved species understand the chaos of life and death. The way law went was, if you can do it, then no one will hold it against you unless its their personal interest to stop your actions. So really, if you think murder is wrong that is perfectly fine. Everyone is different. Human laws run on the idea that majority rules, so naturally most will say murder is wrong and one shouldn't cross the street without a crosswalk, ect. The whole idea of alien law kind of stems from the idea of personal freedom. I could get really into this topic and write an essay, but its best not to lol.

Quote:
Since it’s been around hundreds of years since the aliens were able to largely influence human matters like such, when was the last time and what was it like?
Do you agree much with many of the widespread predictions that more ufo and alien sightings will be happening soon, and that they have something to do with the coming earth changes, or is that just nonsense?

Well, when they left the pretty much never came back. I'm sure they've mildly influenced petty affairs but they never bothered themselves with humanity overmuch. Yes, there will be a lot of changes in the earth soon. That doesn't necessarily mean that aliens are going to show up with a bag of popcorn and watch the havoc. They want no part in earths destruction, and prefer to watch the chaos from afar. Sure there might be some that will come close for a look or for reasons beyond me, but technically they aren't supposed to interfere with the natural processes of what earth is going through right now. They... kind of having something to do with it I guess. It gets really complicated. No aliens as a species will be involved in this, its more like an elite few that can pose as humans and fly under the radar. Even then, the earth will be doing this on its own, and they'll only be helping in small ways and mostly overseeing the process. Take all those alien theories with a grain of salt.

Quote:
When you say they left you alone and forgot about you, are you implying that you had experiences with them in the past, if so, what were those like?

I guess you could say that I was technically an alien species. Ironically enough, we're more human looking than one might expect, and WE were the original inhabitants of this planet. Humans came afterwards. Technically, you're the aliens lol. Do describe my experiences with them would be to describe my previous life..... and I lived to about 980 years old. So much happened in that portion of time, have of it I'm not allowed to say anyways.

Quote:
What type of alien are you technically, and how has that been in your life experiences? What were your wifes encounters like?
I would be very interested to know the characteristics of all the beings and species you are aware of!

I am eh..... a humanoid cat person? (God, that sounds silly even to me). Much better senses, stronger bones and skin, better digestive an immune systems. I'd imagine that our genetics were different. I didn't study biology very closely, but the DNA would be more complex and advanced as well. My wife is the same as I. We were inseparable, so many of her experiences are much the same as mine.
Erm..., theres a lot of different species out there. One thing I'll say is, yes there are "Reptillians", but there aren't taking over the world (LOL), and they aren't as smart as people think. And they smell....
Many species exist in human mythology, and thus might be harder to believe because people though of them as fact for so long.
Theres elves, dark elves, vampires, werewolves (again, sounding silly), flying creatures, creatures much like the Predator, our species, MANY different types of animals that don't exist today. Stuff that would rip humanity apart with a swipe of it's paw and a gnashing of teeth.
I don't know much about the elves, but I've heard about the Dark Elves. Their society was much like how those R.E Salvatore books described: Not very friendly. They had darker skin but they weren't a super dark blue or anything like that. Bright eyes, tails, pointy ears. They were prone to violence and secrecy.
Vampires were nasty. They were kind of always in a state of natural decay. They were almost dead but not really. They loved blood and have blood lust, yes, but it wasn't a requirement unless they were badly injured. They could eat regular food and walk about in the sunlight much like regular people. They were always hungry for power and their women tended to be promiscuous.
Werewolves are pretty much like the movies describe, albeit the movie ones look a little silly.
I dunno, Ill just stop myself right there before you fall asleep. Wow I wrote a lot... sorry