Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
In my opinion this is the essence of duality; manufacturing opposites that will give birth to creation. Kabbalah states that in the beginning was the word; that word was cosmic “sound,” which became light, and light refracted created duality, which according to Kabbalistic thought, gave birth to this creation.
I never knew that exactly about the Kabbalah.
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up Conformal Cyclic Universe { Roger Penrose }

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
For me, creation includes the 'first thing'.

There exists no first thing aka occupied space. Believing something { occupied space } can come from where before there was truly non-occupied space, is irrational at best.

Occupied space eternally exists and is not 'manufactured'.

What we do have in eternally existent, occupied space Universe, is point in e time of eternal exitsence ---not infinite occupied space--- we can label an initial set of circumstances..

Whatever the big bang WOW! was, it was an initial set of circumstances fomr which we have observed occupied space events going back near to that initial set of circumstances.

Occupied space existed before ---and eternally-- that initial set of circumstances for our observed set of events. Here as follows in LINK to one famous mathmatican Roger Penrose who has his personal scenarios of how this eternal Universe operates.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-12-2020, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I view duality as a necessary requirement of creation; and there are many religions which embrace non-duality, Hinduism, Taoism, etc, but my view is more of a metaphysical point of view.

Any time we talk about the one and the many we are talking about duality; duality is the illusion of separateness. From an esoteric Kabalistic point of view duality is nothing more than reflection; light refracted giving the appearance of opposites.

The human mind is a slave to duality; as the essence of memory (past) and imagination (future) is to compare and contrast. Comparing and contrasting is a function of duality. It basically points out how “this” is similar, or different, from “that,” when in non-duality there is no this or that.

The “Trinity” is looked at in many religions as the Godhead or makeup of God; three in one concept. In Tarot, Numerology, etc. the number “3” is the number of creation, or creative imagination, as is depicted in the Empress Tarot Key, but the number-3 is also embraced by many religions as a symbol of creation.

Creation happens when two dissimilar things are bought together producing a third thing. Childbirth, man, woman, sperm, egg, etc. To paint a picture, or write a note, you bring together paint and canvas, or paper and pencil, which creates the picture or the note. You need at least two things that will produce a third thing.

In my opinion this is the essence of duality; manufacturing opposites that will give birth to creation. Kabbalah states that in the beginning was the word; that word was cosmic “sound,” which became light, and light refracted created duality, which according to Kabalistic thought, gave birth to this creation.
Great post Starman! The illusion of (conditioned) separateness is an illusion because the (conditioned) separateness creates one to experience/think the (conditioned) separateness (being or not being), instead of oneness/wholeness.

All religions and spirituality point to and have the right here and right now (present moment) as their foundation (they just call it by a different name i.e god, source etc etc, and have different beliefs based on said name), minus/underneath all the dogma, fear mongering, hate etc etc. I am sure Kabbalahism has it as its foundation too.
Old 14-12-2020, 11:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Duality

I like your explanation of duality and how the universe work's. I believe that every single living thing has it's own meaning and life too live and we work together threw meaning each other and talking thing's threw or just even viewing nature. I have the worst time thinking about seperatness and also trying too meditate while being a budda. That, is something I could never ever do and I love seeing nature touching the object's around myself. And, also exploring small new thing's all the time. I also know that seeking too be come something larger than myself drive's myself too insanity and beyond. I can't really explain it. Aboutm the sound of music and self mastery.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Pathfinder
In order to express my thoughts on the subject, I want to share my poem:

The Absolute and the Relative in the Face of God's Love
Mystical disciples of All Lands
have been focusing on theory
some are deeply feeling in the sands
of time where is All the Glory.

What is it like to forget what it was?
Before the Breath began its pulse
even if breathless, the Form already has
circulating energy to fill its veins and burst

in the centre of the Heart
where every Single One can be
either a centred unity or start
to swing back and forth, for you shall see

that the Absolute and Relative
boggling minds should come to peace
Isn't Love Enough, the negative
is not opposed to duality where bliss

can fill each end of the equation
then all the Unease shall Understand so Wise
"Am I Not Enough" What a frustration
if all the Glory Pure of the One cannot suffice

in the Heart so Yours, where there's a Single Truce
IT IS LOVE and that is all you need to get
when walking in a enthustiast explorer's shoes
the Craving for Even more of Knowledge Itself bets

all that it has in its hands,
ready to Die for the Quest of God,
if trapped in unachieving of itself, but Wands
of a Magician is not For Insatiable Curiosity thought.

It is rather to find peace and to unify
yourself in an egregor that can expand
and then you innerly amplify
the Blessed Emotions that need no Concept; it Began!
Old 25-03-2021, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
I view duality as a necessary requirement of creation; and there are many religions which embrace non-duality, Hinduism, Taoism, etc, but my view is more of a metaphysical point of view.

Any time we talk about the one and the many we are talking about duality; duality is the illusion of separateness. From an esoteric Kabalistic point of view duality is nothing more than reflection; light refracted giving the appearance of opposites.

The human mind is a slave to duality; as the essence of memory (past) and imagination (future) is to compare and contrast. Comparing and contrasting is a function of duality. It basically points out how “this” is similar, or different, from “that,” when in non-duality there is no this or that.

The “Trinity” is looked at in many religions as the Godhead or makeup of God; three in one concept. In Tarot, Numerology, etc. the number “3” is the number of creation, or creative imagination, as is depicted in the Empress Tarot Key, but the number-3 is also embraced by many religions as a symbol of creation.

Creation happens when two dissimilar things are bought together producing a third thing. Childbirth, man, woman, sperm, egg, etc. To paint a picture, or write a note, you bring together paint and canvas, or paper and pencil, which creates the picture or the note. You need at least two things that will produce a third thing.

In my opinion this is the essence of duality; manufacturing opposites that will give birth to creation. Kabbalah states that in the beginning was the word; that word was cosmic “sound,” which became light, and light refracted created duality, which according to Kabalistic thought, gave birth to this creation.

I tend to lean towards non duality. Love and hate are the most important of all duality. The wise would obviously choose love, hate being unhealthy and needless. Amen
Old 25-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:

The core duality is the duality of love and hate, they are the most important of all. It takes a non dualistic approach to master life. That is to choose love over hate 24/7. Amen