Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Guide

Parallel lives.

I am sorry folks, but is it just me who can't get my head around the thought about parallel lives.
I am yet to be convinced. Also Higher self is another one. IMO, our souls are an extension of God. That's it, full stop.
Sorry if I upset people, I am open to any realistic explanation's that would make me change my mind.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:14 PM
Master

Hey Haz, i asked Sparrow this question and his comments are under the subject Death and the Afterlife. Have a read of it and see if it helps you understand.

You may have to scroll back a few pages to read it but it won’t be too far.

This subject really fascinates me.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:44 PM
Guide

Thanks Redchic12.I'll scroll down tomorrow and try to find it.
Old 30-05-2023, 04:17 PM
Master
schrodinger's cat- it has to do with..

That we are alive and dead at the same time. Imo your existence is between both scenarios…
Hence every decision breaks off to another universe - but your still existing between the two possibilities or events..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Master

Yes, this has certainly been questioned before. Parallel lives certainly hasn't been taught. Parallel means existing and being at the same time and what I find is, it is that consciousness is parallel. Many would say that isn't possible because I don't feel it. But we use the word multiple, we see it always have, not parallel where I think we find the term multiple really are parallel consciousnesses. All exist in one place.

Multiple is an illusion of body and separation. One is not separate from spirit. It's right in front of us and we can't grasp it. So we use other realms and dimensions of only the physical when in reality those to would be consciousness and you would still be spirit, there one place. The body isn't needed for soul or to be, and even if body exists, soul still exists at the same time. Spirit (consciousness) continues to exist at the same time and certainly an example of being parallel.

This means spirit and spirit consciousness continues to exist as spirit as spirit is a manifested state and is consciousness that is parallel if it continues. Physical consciousness and spirit consciousness meaning simply body is not needed to exist.

I was told each soul has (see through) multiple bodies and therefore experience more then one experiences at the same time but still part of reincarnation. Others may provide their thoughts on this, all's I know is I have trouble handling even one at a time. But what I have been told is consciousness exists at the same time as body meaning each exist at the same time and is defined being parallel. Existing at the time even experiencing at the same time. Realize even if you knew it was parallel each experience would be unique and separate. Since body isn't the source only the source would know all the other experiences being put together.
Old 30-05-2023, 06:32 PM
Master

I've never understood the fuss about Schrodinger's cat and the idea that it is supposedly simultaneously dead and alive until we open the box.

From the cat's perspective it is either alive or it is dead. From the observer's perspective we simply do not know whether the cat is dead or alive until we open the box. It could potentially be either, but why does that imply that it is simultaneously both?

Like hazada guess I have yet to be convinced by the idea of parallel lives and the idea that every decision breaks off into another universe, one universe with the road taken and the other universe with the road not taken.

I prefer the idea of potentiality vs actuality. There is a state containing all possible potentials, and from that state of potentials one will actually manifest and become actuality. All other potentials remain unmanifested. And when a potential becomes an actuality then there are further potentials of which one will become an actuality. And so on.

We can apply this to our lives in many ways. A decision made at the age of 20 means that we choose to go in one direction rather than any other possible direction. And from this arises further decisions from the store of possible decisions which may further modify our path, again excluding any other possible direction at that moment.

I see no need for parallel lives in parallel universes where every possible decision becomes an actuality (which also somehow has to be combined with every possible decision made by every other living being).

Peace
Old 31-05-2023, 08:06 AM
Guide

I know there are different vibrations, maybe that is what may confuse Folk but parallel lives...........I don't think so.
Old 31-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Master

Oh yes it's true HAZ...
And angels don't lie .... ( Blush )
For example in this life you are a naysayer but in your parallel life you are a famous footballer.
LOL...
Old 31-05-2023, 08:16 AM
Guide

ROFL...........Whens the World Cup?
Old 31-05-2023, 08:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
ROFL...........Whens the World Cup?
LOL..... Not telling.
After all , you should know, you in it idiot LOL...
But don't blame me when you don't turn up and then they all chuck their very expensive pork pies at you !!!

( For pities sake, I know I'm an angel but I can't be responsible for everyone and everything ....
NEXT !! ....)