Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-04-2023, 09:10 AM
Jonathan

Post the main realms after death that the soul can go to.

1: is the spirit realms of Earth.

2:heavenly realms.

3:hellish realms.

4: next world realms.

Earth has a mass of spiritual dimensions that overlaps it's physical dimensions.
everytime someone dies there soul goes into this dimension and they no control over where there soul goes to.

heavenly realms is where we can go also. heaven is beyond the earth realm. earth is one realm. while heaven has many realms. heaven is inifinite while earth is not.
the spirit realm beyond earths physical realm is inifnite also.

heaven and it's realms is there for those who have received forever life from the holy creator Jesus Christ whom ascended to heaven after his ressurection.

*Deleted*

hell can be avoided to those souls who are found and redeemed not to enter hell.

the next world is another worlds with many worlds upon it . the next world belongs to angels and galactic beings alike.

we must study the unknown.

i saw a vision of hell lighting up through the pentagram symbol as the pentagram is a doorway to hell.
the cross is a doorway to the heavenly realms.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 23-04-2023 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Fear-mongering and only an opinion
Old 23-04-2023, 10:11 AM
Seeker

What defines a "lost soul" ?
Old 23-04-2023, 05:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
heaven and it's realms is there for those who have received forever life from the holy creator Jesus Christ whom ascended to heaven after his ressurection.
And no doubt there are similar heavens for those who follow other faiths, whether Jewish, Islam, Hindu, whatever.

But we need to distinguish between the heavenly realms and the spiritual realms.

The heavenly realms are supposedly found on the astral planes, formed by the fervent beliefs of the adherents of a particular faith. So Christians may find themselves in a version of heaven which corresponds to their beliefs and expectations, surrounded by those with similar beliefs. Which is fine but it is also limited.

The spiritual realms lie beyond the heavenly realms, and in these realms all Earthly religions are left behind.

Peace
Old 23-04-2023, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The spiritual realms lie beyond the heavenly realms, and in these realms all Earthly religions are left behind.
Thank you for saying that. This is also my understanding.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2023, 05:24 AM
Seeker

According to the beliefs of some religions, heavenly beings can descend to earth or incarnate, and earthly beings can ascend to heaven in the afterlife, or in exceptional cases, enter heaven alive.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:00 PM
Pathfinder

SO... I have a few questions guys...

When you hear: "As above so is below" I understand that how heaven or the afterlife is, is a replica (of sorts) of the world in the "land of the living".

I read and saw somewhere that besides the heaven that is depicted in each of the religions (such as the catholic heaven, where praises are sung forever) , other people think that we leave life and move to a state where we do not need to want or desire. There are choices, but nothing negative. Kind of jauja state.

what you guys tell me reminds me somewhat of the reincanation levels that I have read the buddhist have.
Old 14-10-2023, 07:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
What defines a "lost soul" ?

It is my understanding that a lost soul is a soul with heavy earthly burdens -typically brought on by an astral state of "false emotions" while existing as a physical being.

Physical states of being are a condition of incredible density of matter - our flesh and brain matter - most likely.

When soul/spirit/mind combination has forgotten its origin (specifically : "Heavenly Origin") it becomes lost; entrapped in physical/emotional densities, and must find a more pure; spiritual; elevated; sense of mind to return.

Everyone born into the earth plane has a first inclination to believe that: "I am born; ergo this is where I begin; this is my totality as a sentient being. From here I earn my place in eternity." ... which erases the fact that, as a soul, we originated in a place of purity (Heaven) - for that reason, we are eternal beings... we do not "begin" at earth birth.

(We are eternal souls temporarily experiencing physicalness - we are not necessarily physical beings originating as new souls).

As a result, we become "lost" to the truth of our origin.

In my case, the "spirit of my being" was originally a lord of a heavenly galaxy... this galaxy also exists in (what I've been told) is the Heavenly "House of Noble" (whose purpose is for "prayers"). I fell to earth millennia ago - and only recently (in this life expression) have been told of the origin of "me".

In certain cases, we (as lost souls) must "establish a magnet" in order to return to destinations we have been before - but have forgotten over the course of time that we've existed in this earth plane.

Perhaps, the more important aspect to consider - is that over time (of many reincarnation) our spirit has also "fragmented" into the souls of other people whom have come and gone (through the ages and through procreation). There is an obligation for our spirit to "recombine" with its history - to become its purest version of itself (again) - or in many other cases, we must allow those soul fragments (we have generated in the past) to become their own being if they meet certain criteria...

That criteria is a complexity I do not understand - for it involves some kind of compatibility between "chronological creation" and "kirotic 'ever being'" of the particular soul/spirit in question... only thing I understand is that that particular entity must have something of incredible importance (to offer to sentience) to proceed as a "soul unto themself"... otherwise, that soul must be reabsorbed into its original spirit at some chronological point in time.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 14-10-2023, 07:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
... I understand that how heaven or the afterlife is, is a replica (of sorts) of the world in the "land of the living"...

Maybe souls in general are a bunch of "busy bodies" (in a good sense of the term).

My understanding is that Heaven is, in fact, a functioning society of functioning entities, doing stuff that is relevant to the whole unit as well as to the individual sentient being existing there.

I see Heaven as a place where the carnage of physicalness cannot & does not exist. The only ecosystem is one of self-perpetuating love. Entities do stuff for a greater good ... (in whole or in part, at least) of generating energy to disburse free willingly ... not for profit or reward (money is, in fact, the root of all evil - and only important in an ecosystem of survival).

As eternal sentient beings go, the entire philosophical approach to "doing" anything, by its nature, is complimentary to its "purpose" for doing such deeds.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 15-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Master
Another perspective is that realms are but reflective hues of the one light which extends from the soundless source vibration of the one being. In human death the one withdraws its expression, and in that withdrawal the expression, which we are, passes through various manifestations, what we call “realms” on its way back to the source. In my belief, we are centers of expression for the formless primordial substance of existence.

We have “realms” within our own physical body, within our own mind, within our emotions, etc. They are all but different dimensions of the one substance. If it has form, whether in this world or beyond, it is illusive and will change. Most of all, in this world and beyond, we see what we nurture within ourselves. We create our own reality whether in this world or beyond this world. What people call “their soul” knows the after life. It knows its way home back to its’ source.

I respect the experience of others; although my experience is that if we establish a very fine closely absorbed relationship with what we call our own “soul.” It can show you what your after human death experience will be like. The fact is, at least to me it is fact, we came into this physical world from what we now call “the afterlife.” Our so-called “soul” entered a human body from the so-called “afterlife.” We all know the afterlife as we were there before we were born here on Earth.

Most human beings have become strangers to themselves all due to their human indoctrination. I am aware that “while I am in this world, I am not of this world.” We are one with something very incredible and that incredibleness does not end when we leave this world. Do not let the thoughts in your head rob you of the unfathomable incredibleness that is within the depths of our heart; within our own ability to feel the depths of our very own existence beyond our human body.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:17 AM
Very nice posts LV.
Than you for the inspration, Starman.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru