Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-05-2023, 09:06 AM
Master
In my opinion, the only judgment is the one which you may impose on yourself; there is no other judgment. We are free to step out of this human life any time we want, for whatever reason we want, but don’t be attached to your thoughts or emotions as they have the power to condition you; thoughts, words, and behavior, in short action, creates karma which may follow us beyond the gave and into another incarnation.

Give everything to spirit on your death bed, stay in the moment without thoughts expectations or anticipations, go with death as it is happening. You can supercede karma if you remain quiet inside, still, and in the moment, at the time of your death. There is nothing but radiant joy and intoxicating love which awaits us on the other side, and actually there is no other side.

It is all right here, right now period. I often get caught in duality, polarized by mind, washed away by turbulent emotions, and in pain from physical issues, but I have formed an excellent relationship with my deeper being, soul if you will, and the presence of divine spirit is with me when I am lost in duality.

All I have to do is sincerely call upon it and it fills me, wipes away all mental, emotional, and physical discomfort, and leaves me in the depths of peace with myself. I feel all of us can develop such a relationship, a oneness, with our own deeper being. Such a relationship starts out very simple with an acknowledgement and if that acknowledgement is nurtured then the relationship grows. There is no death, there is only a transition from the physical human body.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:30 PM
Administrator
Well said Starman

Namaste
Old 07-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman

Is there something one can do in the physical world to avoid becoming some "lost soul" stuck in the physical / material / mortal world wondering about? Or is there something one can do upon entering the spiritual realm in order to go to a far better plane of existence?

My thoughts on this issue are simple. I think we become lost souls after death if we are lost souls while living. The lost souls while living are those who do not understand the nature of life, the nature of the world and our place in it. The more we understand the nature of life, the less we are lost while living. Hence my obvious answer to your question is we must always, as in every living moment, attempt to understand the nature of life. In my view, there is nothing more rewarding than constantly striving to grow in our understanding of life itself.

Last edited by kris : 07-05-2023 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Master
Again, my opinion, life is not what I do rather life is what I am.
When my body dies life leaves my body, that is me leaving.

People here in physical reality view those who do not have a
physical body as “ghosts” but in the spirit realm they may view
us as ghosts. From the spirit realm human life is viewed as a
faint dream, a dream state.

Why else would we have to wake up if we were not in a
dream? Lost in thought or emotions, living according to labels
and names which we call things, and not feeling the oneness
of being.

Self knowledge, in my opinion, is the beginning of wisdom.
Know Thyself on every level is the path of awakening.
The more awake we are the more alive we are, even as our
physical human body fails.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:49 PM
Experiencer

"You make, you get." This means that in this life you are making mind. You are creating the next life with every thought and deed. The mind you are making in this life is what you get in the next. It's basic math.

There is usually an intermission, if we are in the reincarnation cycle, to digest the information from the most recent tour, rest and relax in the bliss of our natural state, which is love, and so we do love's bidding, and it may be in our case to return and bring heaven back with us this time, if we are ready to conduct that energy, that expansion.

As for the subject of Ghosts, our Benefactor in this sub-forum, Spirit Guide Sparrow, relayed some information. Since we cannot put up long quotes, I will offer a link to a fascinating view of the Spirit World. By scrolling about half-way down, you will come to a heading in bold marked "Ghosts".

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...-spirit-world/

__/\__