Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Ascender
Accessing my future through other people over my life

So I moved not so long ago, I’ve cut contacts with most people (family and friends) and during all that time mostly alone, I’ve remembered that what I was doing was sort of “available” to other people, or rather, I channeled my future through other people (I don’t know if they actually remember it, or did something willingly).
For instance I coded a website for fun, I remembered, when I did it, that I had accessed that same website 20 years ago, through someone else.
More specifically, I remember reading the code of a website 20 years ago, from someone who sent it to me, and discovered that website was pointing to a web domain … with my name in it, that domain of course didn’t exist at that time. There were also youtube links, and youtube didn’t exist either.
I also remember my family during a regular Sunday lunch having access to my flat renovation I’ve been doing this year, and commenting on it.
So it’s been very strange all through this year, because it’s like I’ve been playing scenes that had already been written and accessed by others. Accessed by others, I’m not sure (it’s like these communications were from Spirit, or from consciousness to consciousness).

I don’t have such memories of everything I did this year. It’s like a big chunk of my future life has been “shared” (to me and probably others) but not everything.
If I remember correctly also, some exchanges happened during parties with friends, and I remember that another friend outside the conversation tried to listen and couldn’t understand anything but gibberish talks, as if we were in another dimension or speaking another language. I only remember what concerns myself, maybe I gave information about my friends’ future life and I don’t remember.

Does that ring any bell to anyone ?

If that helps, it seems some of the work I’ve done was planned, and some of it wasn’t. I still have my free will, but quite constrained by what had been imagined or accessed or read, by others but also by myself, because I remember myself acting on the scenes that were projected, in a sort of defense mechanism (family issues …).
It was also quite strange at times, because I was living the present moment, but mixed with memories of people commenting and helping me 10 or 15 years ago. Crazy !!
Old 06-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Ascender
Another funny anecdote, lately on tv there was a show about a guy who could talk to himself in the past, and he tried to change his past and he made a complete mess !
But I think I could, and I have actually, I'm in the life that I have already modified, I told my younger self to eat more beans, what a huge "modification" !

This is completely aligned with the people who say that past - present - future are all created at the same time.
However there is still a body / physical timeline, I think I could erase memories, but can I create fake past experiences ?

To me it's like I could push a few buttons and boom, like some people report, I could end up living in another dimension, the dimension I'm writing you here and now would be forgotten.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:43 PM
Knower

Wow, this is a very interesting ability you have! I have not experienced that. Though I have found myself being inspired to suddenly send loving energy and some messages to myself at specific moments in my past. And those are moments from 10 years ago or so, where I was down and I got this message download in my mind of love. And now in the future, I am sending it to that me... if that makes sense

Like I got a message in my past in certain moments. And then now in my present, I send those messages to my past at those same moments.

It has been cool. I haven't tried to change my past, I just say what I am guided to say to younger me :)
Old 07-04-2023, 08:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
And those are moments from 10 years ago or so, where I was down and I got this message download in my mind of love. And now in the future, I am sending it to that me... if that makes sense
Sure it does! I once did a guided hypnosis where I called my future self, so I guess one day I will contact my past self asking me to come back to advise me :)

Quote:
Wow, this is a very interesting ability you have!
Well, it might be, I don't know what to do with that!
I find that many times, when we have abilities, the best is not to use them, so ... !
Old 15-04-2023, 10:42 AM
MAYA EL

There is only now and change that's it , what we call time is just a concept overlayed on top of change inorder to make you think time is real when you "experience" it but what you are actually experiencing is change , likewise the past is a concept and so is the future neither one exist so then what you say you are doing is just a byproduct of the imagination but in this world people feelings are far more valuable then the truth is and help is only accepted so long as it allows a person to keep their neuroticism
So my attempt at helping you by pointing out your mental imbalance will be viewed as shaming and bulling even though I only say what I say inorder to help it doesn't matter because good is bad and bad is good in this world. Just my opinion of course.
Old 16-04-2023, 08:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
There is only now and change that's it
Well, conceptually I could agree with that, it's a point of view, life is a point of view.
Still, I experience my body as a result of the past.
I've never had any experience like, boom, I'm another person with no connection with the past.
Except during meditation, or astral travels, but those are disconnected from the physical body, so (almost) anything is possible in there.
Old 17-04-2023, 02:12 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Well, conceptually I could agree with that, it's a point of view, life is a point of view.
Still, I experience my body as a result of the past.
I've never had any experience like, boom, I'm another person with no connection with the past.
Except during meditation, or astral travels, but those are disconnected from the physical body, so (almost) anything is possible in there.

No your body shows change it has changed a lot from what it was when you were born .
Old 21-04-2023, 05:03 PM
Ascender
Funny synchronicity, this was on my youtube suggested videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_P5HilPy40

It's in Frrrrench (sorry for that) they talk about "retrocausality", it's basically what I mentioned in my post.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrocausality
I'm not alone!!! ahah

I haven't watched completely and I'm not sure it's the best source to watch.