Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-03-2023, 01:11 AM
You could also simplify it by saying ...
''Through Love and only love is the way to get to the Father.''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2023, 03:19 AM
Master

Iamthat. Ivalan. Miss H

I think all three of you have it pretty spot on but said in different ways.

That’s my humble opinion of course.
Old 18-03-2023, 06:20 AM
Master
Christian Gnostics talk about the “Christ Consciousness,” and they believe that Jesus spoke from that particular consciousness. Most human beings are external focused and they attribute things to Jesus the man, some believe that Armageddon is something that will take place in this world, Muslims believe the same thing about Jihad.

But I feel that Armageddon and Jihad refer to our internal battles which we have on the way to Christ Consciousness. No one becomes consciously merged with the source, one with the source, like Jesus, without acquiring the qualities that are attributed to Christ Consciousness. Remember Jesus also said, “you can do great things and even greater things then I have done.” So Jesus really did not set himself a part from the common people.

Jesus may have said “no one comes to the father except by me,” and that is in the Bible, but Catholics and other Christians refer to Saint Peter as the gate keeper to heaven. I have issues with Jesus because the name Jesus was given to Yesuha by the Romans, the very people who murdered Jesus, and now most people embrace the Roman interpretation. The Romans also gave him the title of Christ, which is Latin for “the anointed one.“ I have read the Hebrew Bible and they refer to Yesuha, born to Mary and Joseph in Bethlehem. Jesus was a Jew but the name Jesus is not a Jewish name.

So I am not a Christian and I do not embrace everything in the Christian Bible. But I do respect the Christian religion because it is a comfort to so many. Regardless of me not being a Christian I have learned a lot from the Christian Bible in spite of my issues with it.
Old 18-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Master
To stick to spirituality and not bible class... Jesus is an ascended master and came here to bring the Christ Light in a time when mankind had fallen very very deep. The Christ Light has nothing to do with religion. It's an extremely high energy, golden white.
A Soul was selected and asked to bring that to Earth to help elevate the vibration here. Not every Soul can hold that enormous vibration of the Christ Light but Jesus could.
He also didn't incarnate with a small sliver of his Soul like we all do. Instead he incarnated with his entire Soul!

As for what he should've said... that's translation of translation of translation of translation etc. etc.
If he did say that, I feel it is indeed what someone said, that because he was so pure and high vibrational, he was a 'portal' for instant access to Source/Divine.
That vibration is Love. The purest form of it, unconditional, no ego, simply Love.
Not so simple for us humans as thousands of years later we still haven't mastered it. Not even a lower vibrational version of it.

I'm not sure how Christianity came to be, does anyone? I do know it was long after Jesus had gone and nothing like what he stood for. It was a wave of intolerance and violence that spread through Europe from the south up north. Convert or suffer and die. Not a lot of love in that, yet all done to spread love. Does not make a lot of sense. People are weird creatures... Also not unconditional love, only so called Christian love which still meant: you're either with us or you get tortured and killed.

Much of hate & violence etc. is in our past now, thank goodness, but in many countries very much still alive and kicking. America is one of them.
Jesus' teachings were Love. Nothing more, nothing less. That Love didn't hinge on race, someone's beliefs, what they did in life. He loved everyone and everything. That's what he came to show & teach, the beauty and wonder in that.
Yet, it led to the death, fear, torture, of millions of people years later. Clearly mankind couldn't grasp the concept, and most still can't.
Religious fanaticism and extremism is never based on love, and is as far removed from Jesus' 'portal' to the Divine as you can get.
Old 18-03-2023, 12:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What I'm wondering is why this isn't posted or moved to "Christianity" but instead under "Spirituality"?

Because it is really about spirituality, and not religion (although it does "link"), hence why I posted it here. I do not have a major problem with the religion, except some of what has happened in the past. Also, as you have also stated, there are some "not so nice" elements coming from people who refer to themselves as Christian (I have not noticed that in this thread though). Even if people are disagreeing, they are doing it respectfully.

I think for the most part Christians are good. Because of various aspects of the religions(s), I do not refer to myself as Christian. But also, Christ is very special, for many people.
Old 18-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

@Starman

I agree with much of what you have said. The probability is I should say "Christ", but I was maybe using the name "Jesus", for the purpose of the question (which was probably more like a statement of my beliefs, admittedly)...

Yes, I am familiar with the contention of the name, and I think is it most likely Yeshua. Seems strange then that the word Joshua was not used, rather than Jesus. Joshua is closer as far as I know, in terms of English language, but I do not know the entire reason behind the usage of "Jesus".

I agree very strongly that Christ did not seem to completely separate himself from the people, as you say. I think some may construe it that way, but there may be issues with their interpretation (but I do not know). I used to think that worship was a bad idea, however, I have come to realize "worship" was not necessarily what I originally perceived it as.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Moved to the generic, safe place - General Beliefs. :)

''Where did the word Christianity first appeared in the Bible?
The first time in History the word “Christian” was used is found in the Book of Acts in 11:26 where it says,
“The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.”
Prior to this time in the book of Acts, there was no specific name for those who followed Jesus Christ other than believers, followers, and ...''

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Moved to the generic, safe place - General Beliefs. :)

I did actually consider it spirituality, but never mind. It has had a reasonable amount of posts, I guess. It does not look like it is being completely assigned to oblivion lol.

With the amount of people here, does this site not have a little too many categories? It is a lot, and maybe a bit too much to sift through. As far as I know it is still one of the best spiritual forums. Actually, come to think of it, I think chat rooms will be what a lot of people go to. That is maybe why there is a lesser amount of people here. Ha ha, it made me think of a whole new concept of "the power of now"! We want answers NOW NOW NOW :)

But patience is a virtue.
Old 18-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Color

It is about spirituality. :)
It's also, many other things! Spiritutal Dev, Gen Beliefs, Christianity...even tho neither of us
identify with Christians, and their org religion...the minute you say Jesus it would fit there.
Let's see the viewership in Gen Beliefs, then let's see it in Christianity next week.

Can you imagine what decisions a World Leader must make? Lol.

Old 18-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, that is likely why I put it there. The forum is spirituality, and went straight for that section which is literally "spirituality".

I have been here in the past before, but I presume accounts get deleted if they are inactive.