Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-02-2023, 02:54 AM
Master
#1. A person who is enlightened would never say that they are enlightened, the journey is endless, and true enlightenment returns us to our most natural state, a state which we have always been. Everything else is but a drama, a dance of shadow and light, There is no measuring stick or standard for enlightenment; it is more of a buzz-word attempted to objectify or quantify enlightenment. Enlightenment is not a goal, it is a journey.

#2. In spiritual development a dynamic change, or transformation, often takes place. Lots of people come to a point where they have developed latent supersensory abilities. There are a whole host of useful features that may present themselves in the course of spiritual transformation. The bottom line is that we strive to be more of what we truly are at our core. This is not for parlor tricks or a status symbol. I have found that genuine humility gets better results, with no expectation of any results.

#3. It is so wonderful to be guided by your own inner light. To feel like you are in a bubble of grace. To be enlightened is to be surrounded by, absorbed in, and very much aware of the sweet feel of that primordial light. To speak and live from that and not from our mind or senses.. Very simply, my relationship with my deeper being shows me how to live and be.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Master

I totally agree with your comments on number one and two. I think along the same lines.

Re number three, I truly wish I could experience that bubble of light Omg that must be absolutely wonderful.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Master
Truth be known, there have been times when I have missed the darkness. I had so much fun back then, often with painful consequences. But nothing, absolutely nothing, compares with the light. Staying in the light is something which I nurture everyday, but I still have my ignorance, nonetheless, very much aware that the universe is growing me. I see this in all people, and have learned to give myself permission to make mistakes. Mistakes are challenges to help us grow, all of it can lead to an enlighten journey.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
mind doubts, heart knows.

connected with universal consciousness what we receive is wisdom in definitiveness, instantaneous as opposed to fragmented thought that deduces, biscects from a limited perspective.

it’s not that we stop growing or stagnate, no. however the stance being that receptivity allows emptiness to be filled with the elixir of higher mind in fullness, whereupon we be to become the truth, leaving no doubts within.

:) You lost me ...

It is quite simple: You don't use your mind, you lose it. Nothingness means you don't use your mind.

The fact that there are religions that advise you to not-think, doesn't mean it's right. We have the free-will to make our choices.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Master

@Starman Yes.

Many people are willing to make the effort to walk the right path. Unfortunately, most of us don't know which is that, and get sidetracked.

As you wrote: "Everything in life is useful if properly used"
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:07 AM
Master
1. feel better
2. feel better
3. feel better

To be more specific. The feelings you feel, they feel better. It feels better to feel them.

When not enlightened or enheavied.
1. feel worse
2. feel worse
3. feel worse

to be more specific, there is relief in enheavyment aswell... but in full enlightenment the person reliefs from feeling good to feeling even better than good.

Both spectrums go on forever. All the way to hell and paradise and beyond both of them.

Hell and paradise are just the "highest/lowest" known to humankind. The "highest/lowest" that is capable of making atleast some sense to this collective of humanity.

Movingalways here on the forums gave me a very nice website once, with all the realms that go from bottom to top, even tho there is no end, it is a good symbolic map of the kind of relativity that existence is for consciousness.

The thing is, there is relativity in all. There is enheavyment in the most enlightened states, but its just very subtle. Just like there is relief/enlightenment in the most enheavied of states. Just very subtle.

For example, it is said that those who burn in hell, their skin is constantly healed and regenerated. That may sound awfully cruel, but that is the enlightenment they have. Even tho it just serves their torment, it's still a form on enlightenment.

Everything is relative like that.

If you place a normal person in paradise, they will burn as if they are in hell. Because they cannot handle all that energy.

For a regular human being. They are enheavied when they get irritated by something. And enlightened when they find moments of relief.

Not to sound weird, but going to the toilet is the most common form of enheavyment and enlightenment.

If you go even more common... the balance of breath. enheavied when the breathing is not sufficiently appropriate. And enlightenment when the breathing moves closer into balance.

But to talk like that makes people mad. They believe enlightenment is some kind of degree you can get that once you have it it is yours forevermore. It isn't like that. Enlightenment either is or isn't yours in the moment. Indicated by how you feel emotionally. e-motionally. Energy motionally. And everything is energy in motion. All that exists is energy in motion, being and becoming.

Everything is energy. When your consciousness focuses it focuses energy. when your consciousness focused energy is more in alignment with Source Energy of existence, you feel very good emotionally. That emotion is your indicator. The better you feel, the more energy alignment there is. The worse you feel, the more discord and misalignment.

The emotion is the first manifestation of your energy alignment with Source. It is therefor your indicator.

If you're not feeling much, there is not much focused energy in your consciousness.

And circumstances don't matter for consciousness. You can suffer anywhere. And bliss out anywhere. That can be as good as it can be bad.

All of this is duality. Is there something beyond duality? I can only imagine a mystery pokemon. "What is it called?!" and when it is revealed in its true form "its NON DUALITY!" but no one has ever seen this pokemon. Let alone caught it... Nonduality is the greatest mystery pokemon there is. It is like a rainbow. You can approach it forever. And never reach it.

And that unreachableness is what duality and relativity and energy inherets from nonduality. It is all infinite. There is no limit to negativity just like there is no limit to positivity, just like there is no limit to neutrality.

There is no point where you can say "ok now this is positive." no, it can always get more positive. And it always changes.

Existence doesn't change, and what doesn't change about it is that it is always changing. It's energy in motion. Being and becoming. It's just a duality game of feeling better and worse. You can say it's completely out of your control, and feel worse. And you can say it's completely in your control, and feel better. But the opposite can also always be true. For all things. Because there is no limitation to energy. It can be anything and anywhere and anywhen. And you are this energy. As all things are.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 01-03-2023 at 02:53 AM.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
Three Questions
Seekers all over the world are intrigued by the illusive state of
Enlightenment, Awakening, Self knowledge

When you dont even know what the word enlightenment means, why are you so curious about the state of enlightenment ? Because of the good feeling you get from hearing that BIG word. Awakening is also a BIG word because who wants to sleep all his life. So, what conclusion can we draw from all this ? It is that we are second hand human beings thriving on the concepts of others. Do you think you will not become enlightened if you dont use the word enlightenment ?

These things are all important to us because of the impressions we have accumulated since early adulthood. When we see that image of the Buddha, serene, calm, collected, and then he talks about enlightenment, we immediately want it for ourselves. But do you really want to die ? Then observe every thought, feeling and the beginnings of emotion from the second you get up from sleep till the time you fall asleep. That will give you a foretaste of death.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:31 AM
Master

Awww Starman I wish I lived next door to you so you could show me how to do it ha ha ha

It must be absolutely fabulous!
Old 04-03-2023, 07:29 PM
Master

Quote:

1. How do you know you are Enlightened?
2. What Enlightenment will do to you - to this MIND-BODY APPARATUS?
3. How Enlightenment would be of any use to you in your day to day life?

I live to learn and grow in knowledge. I will not consider myself enlightened till I know everything that can be known. Seems to me I am on a long journey! Not sure if this body-body apparatus will hold up to the end of my journey. If I ever reach the goal, my pursuit will end and I will begin return.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Master

possible answer

Quote:
1. How do you know you are Enlightened?
2. What Enlightenment will do to you - to this MIND-BODY APPARATUS?
3. How Enlightenment would be of any use to you in your day to day life?

My 2 cents.

1. Normally enlightenment is an observation of dispassionate intelligent well meaning people many a times recognition given posthumously . Most of the times if one knows one is enlightened , he /she really is not .
2. In my view MBA benefit a lot but certainly no miracles happen . All enlightened have died in normal course of life.
3. Even after enlightenment , life is still same "Chop wood carry water" . The only but very real and important according to me is the experience of it for one and all and for now and forever .