Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 15-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny.
7 mm is larger than what a typical AR-15 fires!

8mm is larger than a 30 calibre!

All I can say is .......... AMAZING!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Master
Get well!                        

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Experiencer

I hope you are on the mend! Sending healing vibes your way.

Grace
Old 18-05-2021, 01:37 AM
Experiencer
Hope you’re recovering well!
Old 18-05-2021, 05:36 PM
Master
best wishes for a speedy recovery Lynn. Sounded very painful. (gentle hugs)
Old 20-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am very sore from them rooting around inside me. Blessed it was blasted in the bladder. I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny. It was way too large to come out. They figure I had more than one as I did pass one.

Lets just say even having to pee out the dust from the stone is like peeing glass shards. I can not imagine a man having to do that.

I am off work for 2 weeks to recover, no lifting and limited bending.

If you have never had one or had a baby trust me its the worst pain you will ever have. Morphine at times did not even touch the pain. It did make me swear like a trucker though and I felt bad about that with the nurses.

I got to the table in the OR and there was a call that a pregnant woman was ready for her Epidermal for pain of birth. I was going to be pumped for her. So they asked if it was for C Section and said no she just does not want birth pain. Well I lost it.....LOL I started to yell.....she can suck it up and have a baby naturally I had 3 with nothing and horrid births. I am not suffering another night with severe pain. LOL the Dr goes you can see that Mrs.... G is in a lot of pain I will be about an hour before I can get there.....and that was that.

Now I rest for a bit. Pain is better I will get there.

Thank you for all the wishes. It really helps.

Lynn
Love your feistiness, Lynn! The pain sounds horrendous and prolonged.

Hope you are starting to feel better now. Isn't nature's ability to heal our bodies wonderful?
Old 22-05-2021, 12:25 AM
Administrator
Hello All

Well its the first week done of down time. I do not like down time. One more week at home. I get the 2 weeks you feel drained, sore, weak, but mostly I feel bored I am not used to sitting around doing next to nothing with the feet up. I do get the NEED to do that it is a process of detoxing the kidneys and we all know we need that function.

LOL I have bladder control again, that is something they do not tell you about that it can happen. Or that your up a million times to go for the first few days. All common cleansing effects. So its all good.

One more week home then I should be cleared for work on the 29th again.

On the Covid 19 front of things where I live we are maybe going to get in door eating back again. Masks are a time yet, and I have had shot 1 done. I had to have the dreaded up the nose test for the hospital you so do not want that one so stay distanced and stay safe !

Again thanks for all the healing its making life easier for me to take.

I wan to run free but for now I will waddle around the house.

Lynn
Old 22-05-2021, 02:14 AM
Ascender
Sending healing thoughts Lynn, take care...
Old 24-05-2021, 03:35 AM
Administrator
Hello

It never rains but it pours they say. Well its pouring rain on me.....and if the Dr's had listened to me being in real pain I would not have an ulcer now on top of all things. Too many pain meds over the last year, just to cope with pain.

I too will move past this its there but not bad enough for surgery or even to show up on a scan. So its there to be treated without pain killers.

Daily antacids, changes in diet and exercise (now that I can move with less pain I can exercise again. ) Vicious circle in life being in pain leads to inactivity and the need to get rid of the pain just to function.

No more pain killers, even an aspirin for a headache. There are natural things I can take.

Man this body is testing me !

Lynn
Old 24-05-2021, 07:38 AM
Master

Hii Lynn,

Wish you well. Blessings.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder