Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Master

Considerations 149 …

The Electrical Panel …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

One of the prime features the higher teachings promote is to work your way up and beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds and into the pure Home of Soul on the 5th Plane … then profoundly learn of the Living Force of Divine Spirit … learn your responsibility to IT as Soul Itself to LIFE … and then serve … LIFE. This is doable and within reach of any who are willing to put forth the discipline and effort necessary. Sets of teachings are currently available to the public … which is not always the case … as the teachings of higher Truth are often pushed underground and unavailable to the masses. The greater spiritual teachers are not fond of being killed for Their promotion of LIFE. Many sets of teachings spend their entire available existence underground … offered only via internal approaches of inner work or dreams.

Very little … if any … of the above is available to anyone unless and until they have gained proficiency in dealing with the problems and issues of the Lower Psychic Worlds. The schoolroom is what it is … and again … it is so designed … because it works. One learns … whether they wish to or not … most often spaced out over hundreds of thousands of lifetimes. Even this rather simple tidbit of information is negated by many conventional sets of teachings who promote that we are in this for one lifetime only … and then we are off to wherever they believe the afterlife is … if it takes place at all. Just the acceptance of reincarnation can be taken for a rather advanced teaching and understanding. Such are the baby-steps of learning.

A capsule view of “higher and lower” existence reveals that Divine Spirit … forming Existence at and within the Pure God Worlds … is amended or manipulated to incorporate the negative element to give the Lower Psychic Worlds the ability to take on “form” … which further come together to promote individual experience in actions and relationships. To begin to gain the ability to balance the features and experiences within the Lower Psychic Worlds … one finally discovers and begins to live knowing that it is directly through their own individual consciousness that the design takes place. We are each responsible for our own learning and practice … no one else can do it for us. We can be “shown the way” … but the carrying out of that … is up to us.

Man’s great mistake is in the supposition that greater life can be generated in himself by an intellectual process. Intellectual knowledge is exceedingly important and useful … but it’s place in the order of the Whole is not that of the originator … and pure Divine Spirit is the ultimate originator of all LIFE … and ultimately is the forming force behind the creation of the Lower Psychic Worlds.

Intellect is not life of itself … but is a function of life. It is an effect … and not the cause. Intellect is the study of the various laws arising from different relations of things to one another. Consequently it does not start from the true creative standpoint … that of creating something entirely new or constructive.

A great example of this is the electrical panel in your house or apartment. The main power sources … whether hydro-electric, nuclear, coal, turbine, whatever … are gathered together in distant areas … the power is gathered and sent to a main power grid and distribution center … this flows out by various ways to cities … then neighborhoods … and then to individual houses and buildings … arriving at the electrical panel … which then distributes the power to various areas and rooms … and further … to specific appliances.

This is exactly what you are doing with the forces of LIFE. Divine Spirit is brought down to the levels and areas within the Lower Psychic Worlds … Soul Itself is an individual yet unknowing aspect of this Divine Spirit … Soul Itself begins to interact with life around It via the Lower Psychic Worlds bodies or sheaths or “protective clothing” of mind, emotions, and physical body … and by our individual focus … we direct the energy into the features and facets of our own individual lives. Our attention … scattered or focused … designs it all. We “aim” or focus the energy into this area or that action … most often guided or commanded by past habits that are often SO acceptable and blindly practiced that we are unaware of just where and on what we are focused on … and hence … promoting into our lives. WE … are the distributors … and we … do … distribute. We … specify … beneficially or detrimentally.

If we make detrimental choices … in past lives or currently … and things must be balanced again to bring a bit of inner peace or acceptability … then it is through our own personal consciousness that this takes place … whether we accept it … or understand it … or believe it to be of value. LIFE itself does not make mistakes. The mistakes are made through our demands that LIFE do this-or-that … operate in the specific ways that WE want IT to act … according to the desires of the day … or lifetime. And please … please consider … how many time do we focus on what we do *not* want in or lives … what we do *not* like.

Soul Itself is directly united with Divine Spirit. Soul Itself is indirectly united with the dual nature of Spirit in the Lower Psychic Worlds. Since Soul Itself is the one and only distributor or specifier of Spirit … Divine or otherwise … we are here to learn through our mistakes … and eventually become a beneficial distributing center for Spirit … again … Divine or otherwise. We learn what we are … by first learning what we are not. Soul Itself is not a way to gather material goodies and luxuries to ourselves … although this is something that we learn by first doing exactly that. We believe that the outer glittering bells and whistles are what we must have in order to exist. We later learn that there is a certain balance here … and we can indeed live within the Lower Psychic Worlds by interacting with the luxuries … but at a balanced rate … or … just enough but not too much. In this way we walk the Middle Path … and learn contentment.

One massive factor that you must understand is that all of the outer physical world is an effect. To manifest anything materially … the cause has to be outflowed from someone / something … somewhere. If it has been manifested to exist “here” … this has been done. If you react to that outer experience … then you become an effect of an effect. You base your interaction on an effect. To really deal with that … or to manipulate it in any way … you need to be a new “cause” to that effect. You do that … by inwardly perceiving your “ideal” towards and above that situation … how you would have preferred it to all come out … and NOT basing it on how the effect has already been designed. This has to do with … it’s not what happens to you that matters … it’s how you deal with it.

Yes … you can try to manipulate all new “causes” to always work out your way … which can bring about many more issues you’ll have to deal with concerning a selfish expectation on life. Many times … the “new cause” will more involve a greater patience … a greater forgiveness … a greater tolerance … etc. … and then resolving the outer situation as best you can. There will always be “issues” to contend with in the Lower Psychic Worlds. The learning of the morals, ethics, and virtues is at the backbone of much that happens here.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-09-2022, 01:24 AM
"...or to manipulate it in any way … you need to be a new “cause” to that effect... You do that … by inwardly perceiving your “ideal” towards and above that situation … how you would have preferred it to all come out … and NOT basing it on how the effect has already been designed.

... greater patience … a greater forgiveness … a greater tolerance … etc. … There will always be “issues” to contend with in the Lower Psychic Worlds. The learning of the morals, ethics, and virtues is at the backbone of much that happens here."

This was gold! The whole last 2 paragraphs for me.
(100s of 1000s of lives, eh? Whew!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Master

Thanks … Mizz H

Hundreds of thousands of lifetimes is an incredibly conservative statement. Deeply consider … just how slowly we learn. It takes us forever to learn much of anything deeply enough to carry over into a subsequent lifetime. Even a baby-step is monumental. When we start all of this … we know nothing about nothing about nothing. Period. So … you tell me … how long would it take for an individual to progress far enough to even work into this forum board?

One thing that is always fascinating … greater Truth does not care if you believe or not. IT continues and prevails … regardless. And when we complain … that makes it worse. No one is immune.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-09-2022, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Thanks … Mizz H … Hundreds of thousands of lifetimes is an incredibly conservative statement. Deeply consider … just how slowly we learn.
Bartholomew did a reading for me ...and boy...did he go back FAR...1000s of years.
I rem 3 lifetimes just to learn ONE thing...I have about 90% finally.
My gosh.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Master

Considerations 150 …

You Are Living Your Design Now …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

There seemed to be some interest in my last post on the Electrical Panel … #149 … and so I will expand a bit here.

Every one of us … myself included … is here living as a continuation from our last incarnate lifetime … wherever that may have taken place. To make things easier … I will assume our last lifetime was a physical one on this planet. I’ll carry on from there.

The vast … vast majority of the masses have so much accumulated karmic implications stacked up that are waiting to be balanced that each lifetime is dedicated to that. To be clear … this does *not* mean that it is all negative … nor fully deterministic. There are certainly rewards involved … to meet past mates and friends … people that were children in a past life that are not so in this lifetime … the list could be endless. My point being … you are living now what you “set in motion” in a past life … by whatever word you wish to use to define / describe it. You can use “manifest” … you can use “experience” … you can use “cause” as I did … or you can use any other words that carries the concept. The crux of the concept is that you set in motion … an action … and it makes little to no difference on whether you did this deliberately / intentionally … or not. If we were *clearly* aware of the outcome of each of our outpourings we exude moment to moment … individually … my guess is that we would heavily begin to revise what we think, feel, and believe.

When we say to either ourselves or to another … “I don’t like this … and that makes me SO angry” … or … “I’m just no good at understanding this or being *that* way” … or … “I’m so stupid and ugly … “ or … “I can’t make anything work out the way I want it to … “ or … “This is just so incredibly unfair … I want OFF this planet … “ … or … “I’m smarter and know more than anyone else that I know … “ … or … the list of our rants, accusations, desires, and declarations would be endless. Whether you actually voice these beliefs to someone else or not … makes no difference. You voice them to yourselves … inwardly and / or outwardly. That … is an example of setting a cause in motion. The options … are endless.

When you think, feel, and / or say anything along these lines … you are stretching out an invisible cord and plugging it directly into Spirit … Divine Spirit or otherwise … mostly otherwise ( the attenuated Divine Spirit that incorporates the negative impulses to form the Lower Psychic Worlds ) … this gives your power … your impulse … your design … to your life … and this then leads to future experiences along the same lines. In fact … this would be examples of being an effect of an effect … because you set in motion the initial statement or belief long ago … so long ago you will never remember exactly when … ( this is one of the reasons it was designed for you to not clearly remember past lives ) … and that past statement set in motion a belief or cause or manifestation … and the current expression of it is simply a continuation of it … an effect of an effect.

Everything in the Lower Psychic Worlds is a manifestation of form … set in motion by someone … somewhere … for some reason. Form … cannot become form … without this initial putting forth of its design. We can simplify it greatly by just saying … “I AM this or that … “ or BE-ing this or that … and on we go with setting in motion a cause … which will be balanced at some point … beneficially or detrimentally … the latter usually bringing us some degree of discomfort … mild … or otherwise. Nothing “just forms” on its own.

Obviously … once it is initially formed … we simply add to its “reality” by focusing on it more and more. We do this every time we think and feel … on whatever we are focusing on at that moment. Thus … we feed our personal reality according to what we focus on. It’s like focusing the suns rays with a magnifying glass … we can have our focus very widely scattered … or we can focus intently on it. Repetition obviously is a feeding mechanism.

All of this is a learning process for each individual … at each individual rate and level. There is NO end to the learning process within the Lower Psychic Worlds … we will always have the opportunity to learn from the experiences in the Lower Psychic Worlds … which comes back to … it’s not what happens to you but it is how you react to it that counts. Obviously … for the majority of our lifetimes here … we give little thought to just how our experiences were or are set up … how *we* designed them. Our attention is so strongly focused on all outer experiences that we just read … and then react again … and again … etc … all to outer situations and conditions. We have little choice in that. It’s only later … perhaps much later … that we can slow our thoughts and feelings down enough to really become aware of … “Just *what* am I setting myself up for by thinking this-or-that way?”

Even when we begin to become aware of just what possible effects our thoughts and beliefs may carry … ( LIFE has an uncanny ability to pay off and balance our experiences from us in incredibly surprising ways ) … we then begin to tell ourselves … “Well heck … I certainly didn’t like the way that all turned out yesterday … so … I’m gonna revise everything to make it all come out MY way and then I’ll be happy. I’ll just revise the way that other person thinks or believes and then s/he’ll say and do what I want and … bingo.”

Translation … controlling and powering over others.

Think that approach is going to balance it all? Maybe in your eyes … but not in the overall balance of the Whole … for you’re manipulating someone else to fulfill your design. Free will is thrown out the widow.

And so we begin to learn … and to live … tolerance, patience, forgiveness, etc. We learn to let people be who and what they are … perhaps at first by arguing with them to try and convince them otherwise … and eventually just accepting them as they are and … if we need to … by moving away from them ( without resentment or bitterness … which extends the lessons involved ) … and finding others that are more along the lines of the way we think and feel. Like attracts like to bring us momentary contentment … opposites attract to often bring us lessons … to face what we do not like around us … and to figure out *why* we dislike this-and-that … and to balance it … to just let it go and not let it bother us … to not let others or outer situations dictate what and how we believe. So many of us are living a robotic life … outer experiences … conditions, situations, or individuals … controlling and dictating our reactions … all based off how we reacted last time. Our infamous patterns and habits … so familiar … we don’t even consider them as such anymore. We just claim that “that’s the way I am / we are” … and carry on.

Another hundred lifetimes from now … when you’e still doing the same thing and it’s still bringing you the same results / effects … you may begin to think / believe / real otherwise.

LIFE … has eternity on IT’s side. LIFE can easily “outlast” you. When you begin to inwardly say … “It’s about time I begin to face, understand, and then do something about this-or-that … “ … is when we begin to design and balance our own education … and growth.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 19-09-2022, 07:30 PM
I only read half so far and now have to assess my whole LIFE!!
I know 3 other lives...oh... no.. 4.
What did I set in motion?

Old 19-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Master

Mizz H … and all others that have an interest in this approach … let me make it easier for you.

As an sequential evolution … or unfolding … let’s say an individual doesn’t have a clue about reincarnation … then they begin to wonder … then they get suspicious … then they begin to get some personal experiences hat offers some valid hints … then they get enough experience to make it a valid belief in their overall perspective. Now they’ll want to find out who they were … wanting to believe they were someone famous … looking to find “value” or “status” in what they must have been in past lives. All of this can go on and on and on … for many, many lifetimes.

But the bottom line … the important crux of it all … it makes little to no difference what or who you were in any past life … not specifically at least … because all you have *ever* been … you are living right now. Close personal and inner investigation will show you the belief set you tend to view the world from. It really makes no difference *where* the initial springboard was that set the current patterns in motion … it only matters that you uncover and understand them NOW … and begin to address them.

More often than not … past lives will be misinterpreted. We’ll want to read all kinds of fame and glory into them … or scores of past romances and soul mates. If we misinterpret those … and then pursue them as if they were real … we bury ourselves in a dead end alley. Past lives were lived in completely different conditions. Interpreting them correctly is a tough, tough guess … at most.

Spend the time in understanding Self as best you can … NOW … and carry on from there. You’ll save yourself a lot of time and grief … and multiple misleading wishes and dreams … hoping that we must have been Cleopatra or the king of all of Egypt at some time. The best approach is … you are all you have ever been … right NOW. Spending a lot of time sleuthing possibilities of what you have ben in the past … is WAY too easy to misinterpret … and drawing wrong conclusions can send you off on tangents that can take lifetimes to correct … if you ever do. You are dealing now … with all you have ever been … NOW. Try not to make it more complicated than that … although in the beginning … most people do try to figure out the “who I was” bit. If you start believing I was Napoleon … that can lead you into a massive can of worms. Not worth it.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-09-2022, 09:06 AM
Knower

Assuming that what you say is true, and I've no reason to believe it's not, we are essentially playing the game by rules that are not the ones we read about in the rule book. Our society believes that thoughts have no effect, either now or at any time in the future, and emotions only in the presence of the other person, and only if they pick up on it. We are being misled, whether on purpose, or not.

I read somewhere that the more willful the deed, the heavier the karmic debt. I suppose the same is true for thoughts and emotions. Trying to censor one's thoughts and emotions is useless; it's impossible to undo what has already been done. However, 1) you can do your best not to put any more force or will into any undesirable ones, to not give them any more "umph."

2) A stronger, but more difficult version to do, version of this is to imagine it's like a typewriter at the end of the line, where the keys don't strike. You're trying to imagine, and wishing, that whatever it it is will have no effect. Really wishing is the hard part.

There's someone I somewhat dislike, an easier case. I did the first easily, but wasn't ready for the second.

JoeColo
Old 20-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Master

JoeColo

The “rule book” we more often play by is written via the religionists, philosophers, metaphysicians, politicians, and the world at large … to try and at last keep us compatible with each other. Though there might be discrepancies between Earth’s rule book and that of LIFE … the latter just seems to work from a bit more broad or foundational perspective … as one might suspect. Your two rules are certainly useable. We find that there really are few … if any … choices that are “good” or “bad.” That difference is made by our own mental perspectives as we lay that distinction on how we wish to perceive at the moment. It’s the same with consciousness in general. There really are no “higher” or “lower” levels of consciousness … they’re all the same … but *we* apply the label by what we believe and all of this adds to the burden we carry and the perspective we view from … via mind and emotions. These chosen viewpoints keep us at certain “areas” in the Whole of consciousness … if you will … and keep us from “seeing” others. Through gentle and consistent effort … we can make changes.

It’s easy to see that this truly is a “path” we walk … bringing us into viewpoints of distant “landscapes” and “sceneries.”

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Master

Considerations 151A …

The Mind’s Eye …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

It has been quite a while since I have addressed the entire presumption that so many of the experiences and lessons we learn here in the Lower Psychic Worlds are traps … misleading tangents … blind alleys … dead ends. The Negative Forces entire purpose is to keep Soul Itself trapped here within these Lower Psychic Worlds for as long as possible … and it takes absolutely NO difference to them if the game is fair or not … because it isn’t. Whether you wish to label the Negative Forces as Satan or the Devil or Kal Niranjan or anything / anyone else … makes no difference. The Negative Forces are here to provide the negative element so that form can be manifested … and to keep Soul Itself here for as long as possible … by any means necessary. It is the ageless battle between right and wrong / good and bad / positive and negative … whatever designation and understanding you wish to plug in on it. Makes no difference … the bottom line is the same.

The topic of the mind’s eye is a good example of that. Mind itself … cannot see. It *has* no eyes. Mind interprets what we see via the physical senses. It passes judgments on what we physically see. It cannot “see” on its own.

But … there is a sense that can be experienced … called the spiritual eye or the tisra til … promoted and used in visualization and similar inner visualizing of scenes. Our dream world is another example of all of this … for what exactly “sees” our dreams and then brings them back into our awareness for us to remember upon awakening?

That sight … is actually the sight of Soul Itself … yet still encumbered by the wrappings of the Lower Psychic Worlds bodies of emotions and mind, memories, and on into the physical realm itself. What “sees” … what “senses” … is the sight of Soul Itself. Soul Itself does indeed … see … yet that traditional teachings try to mislead and misinform … by calling this vision … the mind’s eye … wanting to slide this ability over to the mind … hijacking it and claiming it as a mental function … and not understand it as the vision of Soul. It is a superb trap.

Secondly … many try to duplicate an actual “formed” vision inwardly much as we would see them physically. We try to make our visualizations as detailed, accurate, and “formed” as the physical version of it would be. People work and work at visualizing … and often struggle greatly. The vision of Soul Itself is not a duplicate of the physical ability to see. It is much the same … yes … but it is MUCH more a general sensing of the object or scenario … you learn to sense the experience more than actually SEE it.

No matter where you are in your hose or apartment … if you closed your eyes and “sensed” or “took yourself” into your bedroom … you could inwardly know you’re there. Even using memory … you can walk into that room and know where most everything is … at least the larger objects. You could walk from there to the kitchen … and “sense” the same. You do not have to SEE the various objects but you do sense their presence.

That … is the sight of Soul Itself. Soul … senses more … MUCH more … the It visually sees as though it were a physical viewing. It is an easy, gentle sensing of what is going on … and it can e developed to an incredibly high degree … and deeply depended upon.

Along these same lines … if you were to close your eyes and sense that you are standing in front of your mother ( or similar ) … and then switch to standing in front of your father ( or similar ) … you could sense the presence … know who it was … and you do not have to “SEE” down to the clothes they are wearing shoes, accessories, hair color, etc. You sense who it is. If someone were able to project the sensation into your mind … you could identify it.

It’s not a heavy, demanding, detailed seeing. It is a full, easy sensing that certainly can be developed to a very high degree … and as we travel the path … it is.

Now … why am I telling you this?

When I mention revision … or going inside and setting up goals … this is how you inwardly sense it. The mind cannot distinguished between seeing something physically or via Soul Itself inwardly. When you come across unwanted scenarios … go inside later on … take it to where it begins to go “wrong” … and revise it so it comes out at least to a neutral state or perhaps beneficially. The massive precaution is … do NOT use this to power over other people … control them … make them change their behavior … make everything come out the way YoU like it via selfish reasons. If someone assaulted you … you can certainly defend yourself to whatever degree you wish. But to inwardly go inside and begin to make people behave the way you wish them to … can carry massive karmic implications.

You can do the same with dreams.

All of this is to teach YoU … to be flexible and accommodating to what LIFE hands you … and how you act to it. Staying in balance is the key … without making others cater to your choices. Ethics … prevail. Tolerance … forgiveness … compromise … all of that. Slowly … you cut down on letting other people and situations control you … what you think … how you feel … lessening the power they have over YoU.

Setting up goals or new patterns of behavior … takes practice. Just like a physical routine of exercise … it takes time to make a difference. If you are trying to “rewrite” an old habit or pattern … it takes repetition. It only needs to take minutes. It does NOT have to be a long and involved scenario.

A good way to understand this is that inner work or visualization is kind of like a focused daydream. If you put enough feeling into your daydreams and repeat them … they just may manifest … though perhaps not with the exact specifics that you “daydreamed.” Daydreams are most often fanciful retreats. Designing your patterns is much more sensed, focused, and felt.

I will put in a follow-up post on Thursday to give two very easy but highly useable techniques to use, broaden and enhance this whole design / redesign scenario. Like any revision or design scenario … as with any “exercise” … repetition counts. These scenarios to not have to be long and drawn out … five to ten minutes would do just fine … maybe more as one explores and enhances the design. This isn’t done via a two-hour meditation. Right before you go to sleep is fabulous.

More Thursday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread