Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Z - This is really great. Quite a ride we have been through. I do not remember being algae - but I am sure I was.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Master

Considerations Four …

Reincarnation and the Path 1B …

So much has been written about the sequential nature of a progression through Life in the psychic worlds. It has been approached and given a number of terms … dark to light … low to high … conscious to unconscious ( or vice versa ) … ignorant to knowing … lower and upper … slow or faster … elementary to advanced … bad to good … impure to pure … and on it goes. One could make quite a list of such designations.

The one factor that prevails through all of them … and on into the upper worlds. That one precept is … for and towards the more full or complete expression of LIFE. In other words … LIFE becomes more of ITSELF … starting in a lower state and progression upwards … towards a more complete and more full state of ITSELF.

It should be of no surprise the most everything is designed much like the progression used in the various education systems here. One starts in pre-school … advances to the elementary grades … on to middle school … up into the high schools … on to college … even more to the graduate level schools … even more to the post-graduate studies … and perhaps on out into Life itself … unless one chooses to stay within the sequential classroom for whatever purpose that individual designs.

As suggested in a previous post … the period between the coming into the human level of consciousness for the very first time where most anything goes for the purpose of individual survival … where there is little concern for law and order or for the virtues or ethics … that could might be termed as the pre-school of Life here. This is dog-eat-dog … lie, cheat, steal, murder … power and control over others in order to survive … and again … this is a part of the Path. How else would one start out on all of this and how else would it be learned?

A basic precept to all of this … Soul learns what It is … by first learning what It is not.

This is one of the main designs of the entire psychic worlds schoolroom … and yes … I’m just continuing to use these terms for ease and purpose of example.

Everything … given eternity to work with … advances through these levels … or layers … or however you wish to term this. From planetary systems to planets … galaxies … water vapor to the water drop … continents … nations … religions … philosophies … schools … races … on and on and on. Nothing says the same … forever … at least not here in the psychic worlds. Change is the name of the game … and again … given eternity to work with.

This should not be of any surprise to many.

More to come.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:05 PM
janielee

Thanks, zorkchop.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

:-)
Old 06-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Master

Considerations Five …

Reincarnation and the Path 1C …

So what can be said about all of this as each of us walks our own path towards greater truth. It can be said there are very few true coincidences in our daily lives. Everything is of a progressive nature and steam from cause and effect. The fact that the “cause” might have been established ten lifetimes ago means nothing to Life. That is one of the purposes of reincarnation … not only could we not “learn it all” in one lifetime … but we could not balance our own ledger in one lifetime … so … it carries on.

It has been said that the quickest way back to God is to deal with our daily lives. It is through our daily lives that the positive attribute are learned and ultimately lived. The ethics / morals / values of patience, tolerance, forgiveness, devotion, respect, stamina, dedication, reverence, and many, many more … are learned through the events of our daily lives. Karmic implications are thrown in as added incentive.

Most, if not all, people come out of the pre-school era into learning the materialistic way of life … the material goodies one wishes to have around them to make their own life more complete as they themselves see it … the more food, the bigger house, the more clothes, the faster car, you name it … we all know them.

One tends to refine these through a *long* series of lifetimes into the higher religions, the philosophies, the arts, literature, and the more fulfilling beauties of life as a whole.

The religions can be seen somewhat in the same line. From the purely ritualistic practices of bringing more rain or a more successful hunt, on up through the “fear God” religions and on to the “God is Love” studies … and on even more into the more involving practices of unity with God, meditation, the stopping of the troublesome mind, studies of karma, into the monasteries, and the retreat to caves and silence. You can almost see the progression from the more basic to the more detailed and involved.

People know and sense the value of these … they recognize them from previous lives. Not only that … but this is where much of the pursuit ends. Stop the mind … feel a unity … voila … the end of the Path.

I do not mean this as a smug statement. If you have glanced at the previous posts here … you can gain a sense of just how long it takes to get even to this point.

But beyond this … little known and rarely sought out … lie the mystery schools of the Sikhs, the Gnostics, the Rosicrucians, the Essenes … and on into the deeper mystery schools. By now little of true value is taught outwardly. Overall … the progression carries on. Many of these studies carries the teachings of the Eastern religions another step forward … and beyond that … another. These schools are most often found by those that “have eyes to see and ears to hear.” They would be overlooked and dismissed by those who cannot see their progressive values.

If one ponders this at all … they can catch a glimpse of LIFE starting in a center or core where the basics … the fundamentals … the pure building blocks of LIFE are given life themselves … and sent out into a concentric circle … and as the speed of vibration slows the farther all of this gets from the first impulse at the center … the rate finally slows enough to begin to form actual “things” of a solidifying nature of which we are all familiar. A thought is an actual “thing” on the mental worlds … an emotion is an actual solid experience on the astral … and all brought into focus within the human condition … and other life forms in the physical worlds.

Each follows the other … seeking growth and balance. There is a teaching for the understanding of Life as a Whole … and not parts to be dismissed or killed. All has its place … and though we might ultimately discover that things lie a bit more “beneficial” in outcome if we follow in “this” direction … we do not dismiss that the physical or the emotional or aspects of the mental are all there for a reason and each has their place in the Whole.

In the end … it is the discovery of discernment and discipline … and living it. Knowing the Life Forces and the Beauties of LIFE … and staying there in spite of all that goes on within individual lives … the best we can. This carries responsibility … awareness … and continued gratitude.

Admittedly … this has been a huge simplification of something that is much more profound. The ominous involvement in it all mostly stems from our attitude and perspective in how it affects us individually. To step somewhat out of it and be able to take a more objective / uninvolved / unemotional overview helps tremendously.

There is purpose … to Life.

This is the last on this topic. I’ll tie more into all of this as we go on.

More to come.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Experiencer

I am glad you are posting here as then it is here for posterity.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:02 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
In the end … it is the discovery of discernment and discipline … and living it. Knowing the Life Forces and the Beauties of LIFE … and staying there in spite of all that goes on within individual lives … the best we can. This carries responsibility … awareness … and continued gratitude.

Admittedly … this has been a huge simplification of something that is much more profound. The ominous involvement in it all mostly stems from our attitude and perspective in how it affects us individually. To step somewhat out of it and be able to take a more objective / uninvolved / unemotional overview helps tremendously.

There is purpose … to Life.

Thanks, zorkchop; kindly elaborate. I like this, above all:

Old 20-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Master

Replies & Clarifications Three …

I’ll get there, Janielee. I am keeping a list of good possible questions / topics … and of the requesting for clarifications … and I could certainly turn to the forum board to offer insight about some of the ongoing perplexings that seem to go on and on forever.

Foundations first … then build on the basic understandings.

I won’t take long.

Thanks to all for showing an interest. Hopefully we can all learn a bit.

And thanks to the forum board technicians that got the board up and running again.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Master

Considerations Six …

Know Thyself

Before I branch out into another area of interest, let me put forth a lifestyle technique that *can* pay big dividends to the one who practices this over an extended period of time. This *will* work … depending on the devotion and self-honesty of the individual. ( Both these “virtues” are levels of discernment and discipline. )

Knowing where you stand in any number of beliefs, patterns, and habits … uncovering what issues LIFE is trying to show you … beginning to catch a glimpse of just how and where these patterns might have started and why they continue … these aspects … and more … *can* begin to reveal themselves to you if you take up a disciplined lifestyle of keeping a daily spiritual journal. This is a major tool in the uncovering, discovering, and the understanding of Self. It is also a tool that few will use to the extent that it can provide the most results.

Keeping a daily spiritual journal is distinctly different from keeping a social network series of “This happened to me.” One … this will not be shared with anyone. No one. This needs to be a place where you can be totally honest with yourself to begin to see the depths of your patterns, habits, beliefs, and goals.

Second … be as clearly objective about the events you record as you can. Try not to get caught up in a second-by-second account of events. This is more along the lines of “I encountered someone that hinted at *this* pattern today” … or … “I got really caught up in *this* series of thoughts today and that was right before / after this happened to me.” This is not a he-said-she-said thing.

Third … which ties directly into the above second aspect … take just a few moments in your life when all is quiet … you know your own personal life best and you know when that is … to close your eyes and ask with all the soft sincerity you can muster for LIFE to show you what your issues are … what your limitations are … what’s holding you back … help me to *see* myself and my patterns … help me to discover what I can do to interact with YOU better … etc.

Something along those lines. It doesn’t have to be a prepared statement. It is an expression on your sincerity and willingness to learn … about Self … and you are turning to LIFE to show you. Do this every few days or week or so … to help remind yourself of really what you are looking for. The more you turn to LIFE for answers … the more IT will begin to work with you.

Then … jot down some notes as the day goes on … or … save some time during the day when you can review. It’s handy to take a brief note-to-self when the situation happens … because this world has a habit of helping you to forget how to tie all of this together.

You can develop this as deeply as you wish. Some keep digital journals … some keep handwritten notebooks. Make sure it is private. This is between you … and LIFE.

Just put these experiences down and stay as objective as you can. Just record them as if someone else is viewing them and do not know the underlying issues that you may personally try to inject into the recording of the event.

Then … every two weeks … at least every month … glance through the previous days and weeks. Where do the issues come together? What do the experiences show you as a group? Which one ties to what … and when … or to whom? Are there similarities? Do a whole bunch of similar experiences stack up on you during a particular week or month? Look for the patterns. Again … pretend you are an outside sleuth who is trying to solve a puzzle … and try to keep your feelings / emotions / expectations out of it.

To stay objective and few the experiences with “unattached eyes” is key. Pretend you are a space alien and know nothing about Earth life and we Earthlings. Discover your own techniques of staying out of your own way.

Soon … the patterns will emerge. You begin to truly know … Self. You can determine which patterns are beneficial … and which are not. But just knowing these patterns is a massive step / practice the few turn to. A person may ask for assistance or revelation of an issue … and then the experience may be given 2-3-4 days later … and s/he forgets the request was even made. If you try to pre-determine a list of issues to watch for … you may get so involved on watching and waiting for them that you totally overlook issues that are otherwise clearly shown to you. Again … let LIFE call the shots. Just keep track of it all and then look for similarities later. Keep it short … keep it simple … keep it objective … keep it basic … and let it work for you.

I will be somewhat addressing what can be done when a pattern is understood to be what it is and you want to change it. There are … ways. But let’s take this one step at a time.

This can be a lifestyle change … and it doesn’t have to tie you up so much that you become fanatic about it. Do it often enough for it to pay off for you. Look for clues … yes … but not so much detail that you get mired in it all.

Dream journals can be used for much the same purposes but must be interpreted and approached in an entirely different way. For now … let’s focus on our conscious, daily life.

I’ve got journals dating back 30+ years.

I have learned a lot from them.

More to come.
Old 21-10-2020, 05:31 PM
janielee

Thanks, zorkchop.
Closed Thread