Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-07-2019, 06:51 AM
Suspended
Seeker

11:11, 12:12, 13:13, 14:14, 12:21, 21:21, palindromic numbers for initiates on the spiritual path.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:59 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
More "42" synchs today... I ordered matching anniversary rings engraved "I love you" for our 7th wedding anniversary this month. I posted pics of the rings on FB and when I looked at the time it was 1:42. I also realized those numbers add up to 7 like our anniversary. Then I looked at the bags the rings came in. They are style "TU42"

Wow!

Have heard in some circles that 42 is the number of the Cosmos, represents the Creation of the Universe, maybe associated with Sophia (Saraswati) the Goddess of Wisdom.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchidananda
Have heard in some circles that 42 is the number of the Cosmos, represents the Creation of the Universe, maybe associated with Sophia (Saraswati) the Goddess of Wisdom.

3's? I'm sad again... I saw another job ad for another nearby job today and I walked there and they rejected me right away saying I probably couldn't operate the fork lift... Anyway after getting home, I pick up the phone and see a bunch of 3's (3rd day of month, 3:33pm, 30%battery on phone)
Old 03-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

Arrgh now it's 6:42... Seriously 42 won't leave me alone and synchs are starting to distress me, I just want it to go away and I doubt it's psychosis because I'm on two, not just one freaking antipsychotic for my bipolar disorder...
Old 18-07-2019, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder

Hello, I've been seeing this number too 11:11. &222 , i had other experiences to leading up to seeing the number I've heard on utube its angels trying to get your attention , but I've been noticed a ppl that are awakened has been noticing the numbers so i guess i'll just roll with it.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hello, I've been seeing this number too 11:11. &222 , i had other experiences to leading up to seeing the number I've heard on utube its angels trying to get your attention , but I've been noticed a ppl that are awakened has been noticing the numbers so i guess i'll just roll with it.
Welcome to the club.
Have you noticed 'changes' in your life?
Health-mental issues?

We have more chances to find out what is it if we compare and discuss our experiences.Still i don't have a clear answer about why and who's doing that.
I just roll with it as you said.
Old 24-07-2019, 04:38 PM
Master
Still can't find a way to get benefit by all this.I even tried to convert phrases into binary code and read them or activate them but i failed.
There's got to be something.
Any ideas?
Old 03-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

started only recently, as a huge chain of events accured. always had these at a small amount but now its every hour or so.
any suggestion on how to start deciphering it?
Old 03-08-2019, 07:38 PM
Experiencer

I actually got the job position that I saw signs surrounding, but now I don't know if I can afford to relocate...
Old 03-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account
12:12, 21:21, 12:21 and 747... Like the jumbo aeroplane.

I want to travel the world and have for a long time but I have not had the opportunity or resources yet to do so. I'm sort of having a laugh here at my synchronicity because I don't actually know what it means but it reminds me of air travel!

47 is also my lucky number