Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-05-2023, 08:40 PM
Master

I have, but it feels like that was a long time ago now.

Blessings and thanks, ThatMan.

pixiedust
Old 03-05-2023, 06:06 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
but I have seen movies with spiritual people from Brazil, though not recently.
It could be how your unconscious mind associates the concept of jungle / forest.
Then if you rephrase a bit, "taking a train to brazil" is "going through tunnels to the jungle", and the latter is more understandable.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:27 AM
Master

Quote:
No, no the "Matrix", the whole world shaped by that movie, but the blueprints of this human experience. ...

While waking up I was waking up with that thing in my hands and seeing waves of smoky wind moving around my body like moving through layers of reality but keeping that thing with me to have it with me in this world.

Why do you think that was an astral-projection and not a dream? I would've considered a dream, and try to interpret it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-05-2023, 07:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
It could be how your unconscious mind associates the concept of jungle / forest.
Then if you rephrase a bit, "taking a train to brazil" is "going through tunnels to the jungle", and the latter is more understandable.

I remember seeing many train "tracks" and all were leading to Brazil. Anything else, I don't know, sure these are symbols that can help the conscious mind and understand the meaning if there's any meaning.
Old 03-05-2023, 07:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why do you think that was an astral-projection and not a dream? I would've considered a dream, and try to interpret it.

After having hundreds out of body experiences and tons of lucid dreams, dreams, visions, I am very much aware when I am in an out of body experience, I know right away.
Old 03-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
After having hundreds out of body experiences and tons of lucid dreams, dreams, visions, I am very much aware when I am in an out of body experience, I know right away.

People give words different meanings, and that makes it difficult to exchange information and communicate.

For example: astral-projection, lucid-dream, out-of-body, dream, dreamless-sleep, regression, projection, daydream, awake, ... They are all states of consciousness, but I don't use any of them interchangeably.

If I had an experience such as you described, I would consider it a dream, some parts of it being purely symbolical, others less so, and intuitively interpret them accordingly, as deep as my level of evolvement allows, eventually drawing on the guidance specific to me.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I have, but it feels like that was a long time ago now.

Blessings and thanks, ThatMan.

pixiedust

I see, just don't give up the "quest" of knowing thyself, that's how I keep coming back here with new experiences, I keep looking closer and closer at what I am. In my opinion, there are two ways to know the self, one through observation but you only observe the ways of mankind, which include your own human experience, you know, behavior, thinking, actions, reactions, and then the other way, by simply resting in consciousness itself and looking closer at what consciousness is. What am I? Who am I? Even if you know, and I know, and many other now, we are not fully embodying this consciously, in our day to day life, at least I don't.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If I had an experience such as you described, I would consider it a dream, some parts of it being purely symbolical, others less so, and intuitively interpret them accordingly, as deep as my level of evolvement allows, eventually drawing on the guidance specific to me.

Well, for example, in a lucid dream you know you are dreaming, at least I do, in an out of body experience, you know you are "outside" the physical body, there's a sense of not being "here" anymore, in this reality. And then you experience either the floating out or coming back, have you ever seen yourself waking up from a dream? You just wake up, right away, in an out of body experience you literally experience the process of coming back to the body, even if it happens instantly, there's a sense of returning back into his reality, at least this is my experience.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:14 PM
Master

In complete and total agreement, thanks for your kind support, ThatMan

Thank you, blessings,
pixiedust