Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-04-2023, 09:17 AM
Master
Redchic12, it is a metaphor. Most spiritual writings are parables and metaphors;
this is true in the Christian Bible, Hindu Bhagavad Gita, Hebrew Kabbalah, etc., etc.
It is an attempt to convey a feeling, not a thought. But as I have acknowledged,
this is but one perspective among many.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Master

Starman

Thanks Starman I get that!
Old 05-04-2023, 11:22 PM
Master
Since physical is extension of soul, I assume soul is bigger.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Administrator
I agree with Starman

Namaste
Old 11-04-2023, 05:54 PM
Knower
All i can say is wow! I feel what is being said here internally, in my heart so much so, you have no idea or actually you do! i don't need to learn every secret there is maybe not in this life anyway. This is a wonderful testament to what i consider to be my reality or can i say if we create our own reality this is it.
Old 21-08-2023, 05:42 AM
Seeker

Actually guys! This occurs within an hour to several hours after death. The blood vessels collapse. Pooling of blood due to gravity can occur but will leave white gaps at pressure areas. Regurgitation of gastric contents can occur, as can the emission of semen.
Old 26-08-2023, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder

To Starman.

Right now I am half asleep so I can unwilling to go digging around but still did the questionnaire? if this has any real value at all I can understand why I got these results. Just another , though small, note in the pile that I to accept things.