Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-10-2014, 01:55 AM
valleyboy

Question any advice?

wondered if any one can help? dont realy feel comfortable asking this in person.

ive always had those momemts where dreams have seemed to act themselves out. but a while back when i went to a spiritualist church i had something strange happen. while i sat there listening to other readings, the whole room faded from view and turned a deep crimson and i saw a pair of arms emerge and embrace me, but i felt uncomfortable at the time and ignored it.

a while later a medium asked me if i had 'seen' my grandfather (who past away),
i knew what he was talking about but i panicked and dismised it saying i hadnt.

but now i wonder should i be developing this. im not realy in a position to give readings to anyone publicly. so is it fair to develope this and not use it? i feel like if there is something for me to hear maybe i should listen?

any advice would help, thanks
Old 02-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Phoebe_Wynter

It sounds more like you're becoming more and more clairvoyant. Honestly, it's up to you if you want to develop the sight and hearing, but if you don't want to, you can just shut it off. For some it is like a switch, for others it takes longer to close off.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Jules73

Always be honest. If this medium sensed something, by you telling them you had not, it could make them doubt there abilities. Second this medium could have perhaps offered you some counsel an direction. Maybe get in touch with this person an come forward, see where it leads you goodluck.
Old 08-10-2014, 01:51 AM
lifeisagift

relax into what you are experiencing.

your god gives you nothing you cant handle.

most of our desires come in ways we never expect and we lose our dreams because we limit our acceptance of that reality.

just remember life is a gift....and that means all experiences are such