Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Experiencer

Is their a reason for this?

Hello friends,

I unfortunately got bullied by uncles, a cousin and by my sister too for years and years. Also the community has bullied, picked on me too.

I had no women in my life either, no mother who passed away when I was young, my grandma was mean, my aunties were indifferent and nothing else. It felt like I had to fend for myself.

I am very lonely, its not like anything is wrong with me.

Maybe something will happen in the near future as my confident is going up.

Also my home life wasn't good too.

I am not the one with the problem, I should just cut them out, I can be as polite as I can and nice.

I do not know the reason for this? Is to strengthen me? Is it to teach something? It was very harsh.

Many thanks
Old 19-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Master

Have you tried to ask your inner source of guidance, using meditation, prayer, self-hypnosis, ... ?

It is likely that at some point in your current life you acquired a belief that makes your subconscious create this kind of reality for you.

Once you find this belief you aren't yet aware of, from the present point of power you can change it, and your reality will change too.

There is no other force that imposes on you what you experience.

Try to think in terms of being the creator of your reality, not of being reactive to a reality imposed on you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I do not know the reason for this? Is to strengthen me? Is it to teach something? It was very harsh.
Tick and tick. Yes, you are correct. You nailed it. This is what most people don't understand. We sign soul contracts with whatever it may be that we would like to experience in our lives. Everything that happens in the universe including us does not happen randomly. It is done by design. I had a stroke at age 36 (99.98% recovered physically, mentally 110%). 9 years later, half of my left leg got amputated. I did not blame anything or anyone, sure they could have been avoided, who was to know? I took it as part of my experience for my personal growth. I too was bullied at school. Long story short, I stood up to my bullies and put them in their places which strengthened me to become a soldier to learn what I did there. Having numerous other positions of employment which enabled myself to become self-employed.

So don't take it heart, embrace it. Own it. It's your experience that is making you, YOU. Look for like-minded people for your loneliness both physically and mentally. This is where you can confide with others mentally. Chin up.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 20-09-2020, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello friends,

I unfortunately got bullied by uncles, a cousin and by my sister too for years and years. Also the community has bullied, picked on me too.

I had no women in my life either, no mother who passed away when I was young, my grandma was mean, my aunties were indifferent and nothing else. It felt like I had to fend for myself.

I am not the one with the problem, I should just cut them out, I can be as polite as I can and nice.

Many thanks
The site posted by lomax may also help you with what you seek too.https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137193

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 21-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much all.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello friends,

Many thanks
we all have some life battle scares. What all has taught me is, there's no such thing as problems, there's only solutions.

Last edited by hallow : 25-11-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
we all have some life battle scares. What all has taught me is, there's no such thing as problems, there's only solutions.
Or..., Our problems are the challenges that are presented to us to find the solution from which we strengthen and grow from that become our life experience.

Old 22-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello friends,

Ah. Meaning. I know well the upbringing you describe and it has certainly contributed to shape me. To be honest? I HOPE there is no meaning to the hardships we experience in life other than what we find in them ourselves. If some of the things I have experienced first hand have been programmed into my life, I am going to be very very angry with the administration once I get to the other side. That doesn't mean I think nothing in what happens in life want meant to happen, but I definitely do not think every single second of everything that happens on the planet is running on some kind of schedule.

Bad things happened and will keep on happening, because clearly there is no mechanism in place to stop them. Best we can do try to find a way out and away from them and get somewhere better. Coping is to me the wrong direction, because it means you try to get used to the bad situation.

If you want a social life in the real world you need to find a setting that works for you. Parties not your thing? Join a roleplay group. Or an art class. Go weekly to cozy stores where you can smile or nod to the same shopkeeper every time. Church not your thing? Find a coven. There's millions of people in exactly your situation. I should know, I am one of them. I have lived much social time in groups where I was related to noone, we just had some common interests and focuses.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Master

Yes, there is a reason for this - and it's quite simple - you are blaming everyone and everything else for how you stand in the world today.

There's only one person who can help you to change into what you want to be and that is YOU.

Just go out of your way to help people and to respond to life with a different attitude and things will clear and become precious.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 22-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Ah. Meaning. I know well the upbringing you describe and it has certainly contributed to shape me. To be honest? I HOPE there is no meaning to the hardships we experience in life other than what we find in them ourselves. If some of the things I have experienced first hand have been programmed into my life, I am going to be very very angry with the administration once I get to the other side. That doesn't mean I think nothing .
Yes you hardships in this life do count for something. You don't go through it all just because you're a sadomasochist. Of course you get a gold star placed next to your name and all of your human/earthly emotions apart from love and bliss will be held in customs indefinitely until the next round.